On January 18 2015 01:02 Yhamm wrote:
did you know it was here too? : http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en
did you know it was here too? : http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en
O.o did not know that
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 18 2015 01:02 Yhamm wrote: did you know it was here too? : http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en O.o did not know that | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On January 18 2015 01:02 Yhamm wrote: did you know it was here too? : http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en wince when has that been a thing? | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On January 18 2015 01:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On January 18 2015 01:02 Yhamm wrote: did you know it was here too? : http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en wince when has that been a thing? You were playing man, what else did you expect? Gotta fully cover any tournament SGTK enters | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 18 2015 01:03 TheDwf wrote: Show nested quote + On January 18 2015 01:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On January 18 2015 01:02 Yhamm wrote: did you know it was here too? : http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en wince when has that been a thing? You were playing man, what else did you expect? Gotta fully cover any tournament SGTK enters I'm pretty sure it was because of GodPorridge | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On January 18 2015 01:04 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 18 2015 01:03 TheDwf wrote: On January 18 2015 01:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On January 18 2015 01:02 Yhamm wrote: did you know it was here too? : http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en wince when has that been a thing? You were playing man, what else did you expect? Gotta fully cover any tournament SGTK enters I'm pretty sure it was because of GodPorridge I think a bo9 on 2010 maps should be organized to determine that | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 18 2015 01:04 TheDwf wrote: Show nested quote + On January 18 2015 01:04 The_Templar wrote: On January 18 2015 01:03 TheDwf wrote: On January 18 2015 01:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On January 18 2015 01:02 Yhamm wrote: did you know it was here too? : http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en wince when has that been a thing? You were playing man, what else did you expect? Gotta fully cover any tournament SGTK enters I'm pretty sure it was because of GodPorridge I think a bo9 on 2010 maps should be organized to determine that Are you saying SGTK and I should have a grudge match? | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On January 18 2015 01:03 TheDwf wrote: Show nested quote + On January 18 2015 01:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On January 18 2015 01:02 Yhamm wrote: did you know it was here too? : http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en wince when has that been a thing? You were playing man, what else did you expect? Gotta fully cover any tournament SGTK enters I mean, sure, but anyone would have to cast my games first ![]() | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On January 18 2015 01:04 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 18 2015 01:04 TheDwf wrote: On January 18 2015 01:04 The_Templar wrote: On January 18 2015 01:03 TheDwf wrote: On January 18 2015 01:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On January 18 2015 01:02 Yhamm wrote: did you know it was here too? : http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en wince when has that been a thing? You were playing man, what else did you expect? Gotta fully cover any tournament SGTK enters I'm pretty sure it was because of GodPorridge I think a bo9 on 2010 maps should be organized to determine that Are you saying SGTK and I should have a grudge match? Bo9 on 2010 maps? K | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 18 2015 01:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On January 18 2015 01:04 The_Templar wrote: On January 18 2015 01:04 TheDwf wrote: On January 18 2015 01:04 The_Templar wrote: On January 18 2015 01:03 TheDwf wrote: On January 18 2015 01:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On January 18 2015 01:02 Yhamm wrote: did you know it was here too? : http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en wince when has that been a thing? You were playing man, what else did you expect? Gotta fully cover any tournament SGTK enters I'm pretty sure it was because of GodPorridge I think a bo9 on 2010 maps should be organized to determine that Are you saying SGTK and I should have a grudge match? Bo9 on 2010 maps? K I'll make the blog if you really want to. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
I hope he makes MK cry now | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On January 18 2015 01:04 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 18 2015 01:04 TheDwf wrote: On January 18 2015 01:04 The_Templar wrote: On January 18 2015 01:03 TheDwf wrote: On January 18 2015 01:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On January 18 2015 01:02 Yhamm wrote: did you know it was here too? : http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en wince when has that been a thing? You were playing man, what else did you expect? Gotta fully cover any tournament SGTK enters I'm pretty sure it was because of GodPorridge I think a bo9 on 2010 maps should be organized to determine that Are you saying SGTK and I should have a grudge match? Nothing short of eternal glory awaits the winner | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
ClueClueClue
Sweden1203 Posts
| ||
|
pigmanbear
Angola2010 Posts
| ||
|
dazed25
3566 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
I think I hate him now. | ||
|
pigmanbear
Angola2010 Posts
On January 18 2015 01:10 dazed25 wrote: Seems like there's a much longer delay on Nate's stream than basetrade o_O I don't mind, at least it's a normal stream. I've been a Basetrade fan since the early days (think TSL, you know, when Chill still played SC2) and they've gone seriously overboard w/ the music intros and bland discussion between games. | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On January 18 2015 01:14 Circumstance wrote: I just realized: When MVP played Jin Air, Trap was sent out in a PvP. It didn't get played, but Choya was actually spending a part of a week preparing his own joker player for the scenario that OlimoLeague put him in. Evil schemes exposed | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6829 Liquid`RaSZi5736 Beastyqt717 shahzam498 ToD251 B2W.Neo210 Pyrionflax175 KnowMe143 ArmadaUGS107 JimRising ZombieGrub77 IndyStarCraft Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|