This is probable

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
SC2Toastie
Netherlands5725 Posts
This is probable ![]() | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
I think I'm done watching this | ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
On January 08 2015 21:21 dazed25 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2015 21:20 Keeemy wrote: On January 08 2015 21:19 HolydaKing wrote: I'd say Dark could switch with Dear. Yeah with Dear or Gumi probably. Would be smart of him imo. So he would have to go against Rogue in ZvZ? Dark's ZvZ is fucking good and Rogue's wasn't impressive at all yesterday, and no zerg wants to play against Gumi's style. | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On January 08 2015 21:22 HolydaKing wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2015 21:20 Keeemy wrote: On January 08 2015 21:19 HolydaKing wrote: I'd say Dark could switch with Dear. Yeah with Dear or Gumi probably. Would be smart of him imo. Dark is pretty beastly in TvZ so I'd rather think he would switch with Dear. Gumiho's TvZ is strong as well, 70% match win rate vs koreans since July last year. | ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
On January 08 2015 21:24 DJHelium wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2015 21:22 HolydaKing wrote: On January 08 2015 21:20 Keeemy wrote: On January 08 2015 21:19 HolydaKing wrote: I'd say Dark could switch with Dear. Yeah with Dear or Gumi probably. Would be smart of him imo. Dark is pretty beastly in TvZ so I'd rather think he would switch with Dear. Gumiho's TvZ is strong as well, 70% match win rate vs koreans since July last year. Ye his style is pretty frustrating so I don't think zergs like to play against him at all. | ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
On January 08 2015 21:24 Keeemy wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2015 21:24 DJHelium wrote: On January 08 2015 21:22 HolydaKing wrote: On January 08 2015 21:20 Keeemy wrote: On January 08 2015 21:19 HolydaKing wrote: I'd say Dark could switch with Dear. Yeah with Dear or Gumi probably. Would be smart of him imo. Dark is pretty beastly in TvZ so I'd rather think he would switch with Dear. Gumiho's TvZ is strong as well, 70% match win rate vs koreans since July last year. Ye his style is pretty frustrating so I don't think zergs like to play against him at all. Still better than playing against Protoss? :p | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On January 08 2015 21:24 Keeemy wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2015 21:24 DJHelium wrote: On January 08 2015 21:22 HolydaKing wrote: On January 08 2015 21:20 Keeemy wrote: On January 08 2015 21:19 HolydaKing wrote: I'd say Dark could switch with Dear. Yeah with Dear or Gumi probably. Would be smart of him imo. Dark is pretty beastly in TvZ so I'd rather think he would switch with Dear. Gumiho's TvZ is strong as well, 70% match win rate vs koreans since July last year. Ye his style is pretty frustrating so I don't think zergs like to play against him at all. Just ask Solar. http://i.imgur.com/iJDLEii.jpg | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
| ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
On January 08 2015 21:26 HolydaKing wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2015 21:24 Keeemy wrote: On January 08 2015 21:24 DJHelium wrote: On January 08 2015 21:22 HolydaKing wrote: On January 08 2015 21:20 Keeemy wrote: On January 08 2015 21:19 HolydaKing wrote: I'd say Dark could switch with Dear. Yeah with Dear or Gumi probably. Would be smart of him imo. Dark is pretty beastly in TvZ so I'd rather think he would switch with Dear. Gumiho's TvZ is strong as well, 70% match win rate vs koreans since July last year. Ye his style is pretty frustrating so I don't think zergs like to play against him at all. Still better than playing against Protoss? :p Dark's ZvP is kinda bad(ish) compared to his other MU's so he could switch with Dear yeah. But Gumi's mech style, aaww heelll nooo zergs don't like that. | ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
| ||
|
dazed25
3566 Posts
On January 08 2015 21:27 Ctesias wrote: C and D are stacked. The other are pretty good too. Why edit from B to C? I think B is a better group. People just like to underrate Stats and Classic way too much. D is the most stacked though with 3 top tier players. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
| ||
|
dazed25
3566 Posts
On January 08 2015 21:31 Lorning wrote: MyuNgSiK don't care, MyuNgSiK wants to crush I like his mindset. Seems pretty honest yet unafraid. | ||
|
dazed25
3566 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
| ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Horang2 Shuttle EffOrt Jaedong BeSt Soma Mini Light Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2238 olofmeister1253 hiko667 B2W.Neo658 Lowko341 Sick225 Pyrionflax197 ArmadaUGS89 Mew2King41 Liquid`VortiX6 ZerO(Twitch)5 |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|