• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:48
CEST 10:48
KST 17:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11768 users

OlimoLeague #17 - Weekly KR tournament - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
olimoley
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States742 Posts
January 04 2015 01:52 GMT
#41
On January 04 2015 10:50 Alchemik wrote:
I'm sorry boys, I also failed even though no-one believed

I believed :D
Events Manager, Team Liquid - Creator of OlimoLeague
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 04 2015 01:53 GMT
#42
Rifkin pls
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 04 2015 01:54 GMT
#43
Sigh... that was horribly depressing. I knew I was gonna lose but losing that hard hurts really deap down.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
January 04 2015 01:54 GMT
#44
On January 04 2015 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
Rifkin pls

what'd he say, twitch is being rude
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-04 01:55:44
January 04 2015 01:55 GMT
#45
On January 04 2015 10:52 olimoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2015 10:50 Alchemik wrote:
I'm sorry boys, I also failed even though no-one believed

I believed :D

can you rig the bracket next time so we all get to play Koreans then?

On January 04 2015 10:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... that was horribly depressing. I knew I was gonna lose but losing that hard hurts really deap down.

have you killed any amount of units? I was happy when I killed Seed's zealot and forced him to recall
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 04 2015 01:55 GMT
#46
On January 04 2015 10:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... that was horribly depressing. I knew I was gonna lose but losing that hard hurts really deap down.

We both knew we were going to lose. Need to make it not depressing when it happens >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 04 2015 01:55 GMT
#47
On January 04 2015 10:54 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2015 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
Rifkin pls

what'd he say, twitch is being rude

He and Fenner had a nice conversation about porridge.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-04 01:57:02
January 04 2015 01:56 GMT
#48
alright, I'm gonna predict what Dunmer's gonna do this game - hellbat/banshee push into mech

The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-04 01:57:42
January 04 2015 01:57 GMT
#49
On January 04 2015 10:56 Alchemik wrote:
alright, I'm gonna predict what Dunmer's gonna do this game - hellbat/banshee push into mech


Hopefully he BC rushes, although I'm normally the only one awesome enough to do that.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 04 2015 01:57 GMT
#50
On January 04 2015 10:55 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2015 10:52 olimoley wrote:
On January 04 2015 10:50 Alchemik wrote:
I'm sorry boys, I also failed even though no-one believed

I believed :D

can you rig the bracket next time so we all get to play Koreans then?

Show nested quote +
On January 04 2015 10:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... that was horribly depressing. I knew I was gonna lose but losing that hard hurts really deap down.

have you killed any amount of units? I was happy when I killed Seed's zealot and forced him to recall

I killed a few units, even got a baneling hit one game. I thought I was doing okay... then 15 mutas flew in both games and crushed all my hopes and dreams.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
January 04 2015 01:58 GMT
#51
ahaha TRUE doesn't know what he's saying this is so adorable.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
January 04 2015 01:58 GMT
#52
On January 04 2015 10:57 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2015 10:56 Alchemik wrote:
alright, I'm gonna predict what Dunmer's gonna do this game - hellbat/banshee push into mech


Hopefully he BC rushes, although I'm normally the only one awesome enough to do that.

I don't know, that's what he did against me

worked
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-04 01:59:25
January 04 2015 01:58 GMT
#53
On January 04 2015 10:55 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2015 10:52 olimoley wrote:
On January 04 2015 10:50 Alchemik wrote:
I'm sorry boys, I also failed even though no-one believed

I believed :D

can you rig the bracket next time so we all get to play Koreans then?

Show nested quote +
On January 04 2015 10:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... that was horribly depressing. I knew I was gonna lose but losing that hard hurts really deap down.

have you killed any amount of units? I was happy when I killed Seed's zealot and forced him to recall

I killed Harstem's first oracle and a few probes/stalkers in the first game. Killed one stalker in the second game, also got a 2 kill probe due to amazing tempest micro.


On January 04 2015 10:58 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2015 10:57 The_Templar wrote:
On January 04 2015 10:56 Alchemik wrote:
alright, I'm gonna predict what Dunmer's gonna do this game - hellbat/banshee push into mech


Hopefully he BC rushes, although I'm normally the only one awesome enough to do that.

I don't know, that's what he did against me

worked

Wait what? O.o
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-04 02:01:52
January 04 2015 02:01 GMT
#54
On January 04 2015 10:58 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2015 10:55 Alchemik wrote:
On January 04 2015 10:52 olimoley wrote:
On January 04 2015 10:50 Alchemik wrote:
I'm sorry boys, I also failed even though no-one believed

I believed :D

can you rig the bracket next time so we all get to play Koreans then?

On January 04 2015 10:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... that was horribly depressing. I knew I was gonna lose but losing that hard hurts really deap down.

have you killed any amount of units? I was happy when I killed Seed's zealot and forced him to recall

I killed Harstem's first oracle and a few probes/stalkers in the first game. Killed one stalker in the second game, also got a 2 kill probe due to amazing tempest micro.


Show nested quote +
On January 04 2015 10:58 Alchemik wrote:
On January 04 2015 10:57 The_Templar wrote:
On January 04 2015 10:56 Alchemik wrote:
alright, I'm gonna predict what Dunmer's gonna do this game - hellbat/banshee push into mech


Hopefully he BC rushes, although I'm normally the only one awesome enough to do that.

I don't know, that's what he did against me

worked

Wait what? O.o

the hellbat thing, not BCs
don't get excited Templar, no-one BC rushes


and there it goes, hellbat banshee
Kimb3r
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany744 Posts
January 04 2015 02:03 GMT
#55
why the hell is noone playing this cup?
Maru | Dark | Zest | Reynor | Scarlett
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
January 04 2015 02:04 GMT
#56
On January 04 2015 11:03 Kimb3r wrote:
why the hell is noone playing this cup?

it's sunday morning in Korea
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
January 04 2015 02:18 GMT
#57
lol infested Terrans are so bad
asongdotnet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1060 Posts
January 04 2015 02:22 GMT
#58
On January 04 2015 10:48 olimoley wrote:
asong300 if you are here, Ro16 is a Bo3 so you have 1 or 2 more games to play.


sorry... comp crashed... we played out the second game after. and of course i got destroyed
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 04 2015 02:22 GMT
#59
This game is like nothing I've ever seen before. I wish they were all like silly
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
January 04 2015 02:24 GMT
#60
lol what the hell did I just tune into.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 1026
soO 432
Hyuk 402
Mini 225
ZerO 147
Killer 61
Shinee 49
Mind 36
Bale 29
Mong 26
[ Show more ]
PianO 25
Terrorterran 14
yabsab 12
HiyA 11
ZergMaN 11
Dota 2
XaKoH 667
XcaliburYe336
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
byalli550
Other Games
olofmeister906
ceh9639
Happy372
singsing372
Livibee194
crisheroes191
Mew2King67
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH372
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Jankos1351
• Rush1315
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 12m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.