On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I?
10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I?
Nah. Be like Shellshock. For him 10k intervals aren't even worth mentioning.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: 10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I? Nah. Be like Shellshock. For him 10k intervals aren't even worth mentioning. | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Life is in the semis of Blizzcon ![]() | ||
|
pure.Wasted
Canada4701 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: 10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I? Not sure, Wintex bailed | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 11:57 The_Templar wrote: On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: 10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I? Too late I can still write a 10k blog even if it isn't my 10k post. Sounds like sacrilege. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:57 VeNoM HaZ Skill wrote: http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles There's a mouse in the nest!! HYPUUUU | ||
|
brickrd
United States4894 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:58 Deathstar wrote: what a waste of time i treasure all the time i spend with you guys | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
Flossy
United States870 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: 10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I? I think you should wait until the post count is at some really arbitrary number so you can seem wacky and spontaneous :D | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:58 Zealously wrote: Hey guys Life is in the semis of Blizzcon ![]() I'm happy with this. ![]() | ||
|
fezvez
France3021 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:57 Boucot wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 11:55 fezvez wrote: On November 08 2014 11:55 Boucot wrote: On November 08 2014 11:54 Tobblish wrote: Message from ISP: Maintenance 08-11 expected downtime 04:00 - 6:00 ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?! Sue them. That's criminal. Shit. Let me guess, your ISP is Free? In Sweden ? Seems unlikely. Sorry, I thought you were the poor victim. I root for you man. I am chilling in California, so everything is fine, but I remember when I watched MLG back in France. That was, errrrr... a sleepy experience | ||
|
VeNoM HaZ Skill
United States1528 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:58 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 11:57 VeNoM HaZ Skill wrote: http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles There's a mouse in the nest!! HYPUUUU More action than game 3 of Life/San! | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:58 brickrd wrote: i treasure all the time i spend with you guys very poetic i like | ||
|
graNite
Germany4434 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:57 GumBa wrote: I am staying awake for this... we know. you told us already. you would build a time machine to watch innos birth, right? | ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:58 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 11:58 Zealously wrote: Hey guys Life is in the semis of Blizzcon ![]() I'm happy with this. ![]() cant be mad | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:58 Flossy wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: 10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I? I think you should wait until the post count is at some really arbitrary number so you can seem wacky and spontaneous :D "Hey guys, I got to my 10269th post today!" | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:58 brickrd wrote: i treasure all the time i spend with you guys <3 ~~~ | ||
|
Pursuit_
United States1330 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:59 VeNoM HaZ Skill wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 11:58 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On November 08 2014 11:57 VeNoM HaZ Skill wrote: http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles There's a mouse in the nest!! HYPUUUU More action than game 3 of Life/San! Check out that blink micro from Innovation! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Horang2 Jaedong BeSt Light Hyuk firebathero actioN [ Show more ] Mini Stork Soma Zeus Soulkey EffOrt Last Leta ggaemo ZerO Snow Pusan Rush Killer Mong Sea.KH hero Aegong Mind Sexy Shine NaDa Sharp Bale Shinee soO ToSsGirL Terrorterran Free sorry PianO zelot JulyZerg ajuk12(nOOB) HiyA Noble League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns40551 singsing2029 B2W.Neo452 XBOCT333 DeMusliM178 Livibee173 Liquid`LucifroN130 Mew2King99 XaKoH QueenE82 ArmadaUGS78 Chillindude10 Railgan9 ZerO(Twitch)9 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|