• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:15
CEST 06:15
KST 13:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9371 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 2 - Page 375

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 373 374 375 376 377 519 Next
SFDuality
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1318 Posts
November 08 2014 03:00 GMT
#7481
1-0
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 08 2014 03:00 GMT
#7482
disgusting
rip passion
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 08 2014 03:00 GMT
#7483
You know, I'm proud of myself because I think I have yet to turn off a stream of a tourney because of downtime and things going to late. I have too much passion sometimes.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 08 2014 03:00 GMT
#7484
On November 08 2014 12:00 Elroi wrote:
i cant believe i am watching this bs. its so not worth it to sit through all this down time.

Then dont wtf
AdministratorBreak the chains
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-08 03:01:20
November 08 2014 03:01 GMT
#7485
I can't take this...

but I have to!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 08 2014 03:01 GMT
#7486
On November 08 2014 11:58 Flossy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I?

I think you should wait until the post count is at some really arbitrary number so you can seem wacky and spontaneous :D

I am neither of those things though
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 08 2014 03:01 GMT
#7487
... This is really hard to get hyped for.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2014 03:01 GMT
#7488
On November 08 2014 12:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:58 Flossy wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I?

I think you should wait until the post count is at some really arbitrary number so you can seem wacky and spontaneous :D

"Hey guys, I got to my 10269th post today!"

I was gonna do 6561 for 3^8 because of my unholy obsession with the trinity, but then accidentally used my 6561st post to sign up for a mafia game.

I haven't messed up a milestone since 1k
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
November 08 2014 03:01 GMT
#7489
Hahahaha
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Foreverkul
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1649 Posts
November 08 2014 03:01 GMT
#7490
So is Blizzard going to bring back LAN for LotV?
ejozl
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark3552 Posts
November 08 2014 03:01 GMT
#7491
TaejA's only weakness is his mentality, technical issues, go away!
SC2 Archon needs "Terrible, terrible damage" as one of it's quotes.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
November 08 2014 03:01 GMT
#7492
On November 08 2014 12:00 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:59 Deathstar wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:58 brickrd wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:58 Deathstar wrote:
what a waste of time

i treasure all the time i spend with you guys

<3 ~~~

especially gumba chan

What do you want
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
November 08 2014 03:01 GMT
#7493
we are losing EU
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Pursuit_
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States1330 Posts
November 08 2014 03:01 GMT
#7494
On November 08 2014 12:01 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:58 Flossy wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I?

I think you should wait until the post count is at some really arbitrary number so you can seem wacky and spontaneous :D

I am neither of those things though


That's the beauty of it. Nobody will ever know.
In Somnis Veritas
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 08 2014 03:01 GMT
#7495
guys i think i saw innovation GG. did he GG? if he GGed then he loses the game, right?!?
TL+ Member
juleharen
Profile Joined November 2014
Norway298 Posts
November 08 2014 03:01 GMT
#7496
On November 08 2014 12:00 Serinox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:59 juleharen wrote:
How can battle.net be so crappy? Worst advertisement for SC2 ever...

Hasn't it been under attack all day?


How hard is it to build LAN infrastructure for the world championship?
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 08 2014 03:01 GMT
#7497
On November 08 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 12:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:58 Flossy wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I?

I think you should wait until the post count is at some really arbitrary number so you can seem wacky and spontaneous :D

"Hey guys, I got to my 10269th post today!"

I was gonna do 6561 for 3^8 because of my unholy obsession with the trinity, but then accidentally used my 6561st post to sign up for a mafia game.

I haven't messed up a milestone since 1k

28k?
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2014 03:01 GMT
#7498
Poll: Recommend TaeJa vs INnoVation Game 1?

★★★★★ - One of the best games of the year (6)
 
55%

★ - Do not see this game no matter what (5)
 
45%

★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (0)
 
0%

★★★ - Good game (0)
 
0%

★★★★ - Highly recommended game (0)
 
0%

11 total votes

Your vote: Recommend TaeJa vs INnoVation Game 1?

(Vote): ★ - Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★ - Good game
(Vote): ★★★★ - Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the best games of the year



(not serious poll, real one will be posted as usual after the game )
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
November 08 2014 03:02 GMT
#7499
On November 08 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 12:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:58 Flossy wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I?

I think you should wait until the post count is at some really arbitrary number so you can seem wacky and spontaneous :D

"Hey guys, I got to my 10269th post today!"

I was gonna do 6561 for 3^8 because of my unholy obsession with the trinity, but then accidentally used my 6561st post to sign up for a mafia game.

I haven't messed up a milestone since 1k
Even if if you miss one, you should just say it didnt count as a milestone.
Kiarip
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1835 Posts
November 08 2014 03:02 GMT
#7500
Waiting for Tasteless's explanation of technology being the vehicle of esports.
Prev 1 373 374 375 376 377 519 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft386
RuFF_SC2 218
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2158
Bale 18
sorry 16
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 662
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1155
taco 522
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox768
Other Games
summit1g9389
Day[9].tv488
WinterStarcraft337
C9.Mang0273
Maynarde137
Sick134
Livibee132
ViBE93
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick857
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota264
League of Legends
• Stunt331
Other Games
• Day9tv488
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 46m
Stellar Fest
8h 46m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.