• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:14
CEST 06:14
KST 13:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9371 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 2 - Page 376

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 374 375 376 377 378 519 Next
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 08 2014 03:02 GMT
#7501
On November 08 2014 12:01 Pursuit_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 12:01 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:58 Flossy wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I?

I think you should wait until the post count is at some really arbitrary number so you can seem wacky and spontaneous :D

I am neither of those things though


That's the beauty of it. Nobody will ever know.


I feel like most wacky/spontaneous people are faking it anyway.

except for stuchiu, he really is that witty
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2014 03:02 GMT
#7502
On November 08 2014 12:01 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 12:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:58 Flossy wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I?

I think you should wait until the post count is at some really arbitrary number so you can seem wacky and spontaneous :D

"Hey guys, I got to my 10269th post today!"

I was gonna do 6561 for 3^8 because of my unholy obsession with the trinity, but then accidentally used my 6561st post to sign up for a mafia game.

I haven't messed up a milestone since 1k

28k?

I wasn't planning anything for that
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Flossy
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States870 Posts
November 08 2014 03:02 GMT
#7503
On November 08 2014 12:01 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:58 Flossy wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I?

I think you should wait until the post count is at some really arbitrary number so you can seem wacky and spontaneous :D

I am neither of those things though

It's never too late to start!
etternaonline.com
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
November 08 2014 03:02 GMT
#7504
You know what?
I don't care about all the freaking
downtime I'm. Watching my first blizcon!
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
ZeratuLsc2
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada426 Posts
November 08 2014 03:02 GMT
#7505
lol
TheAnarchy
Profile Joined January 2010
Chile1105 Posts
November 08 2014 03:02 GMT
#7506
Im going to eat some herring. What about you my scandinavians friends?
DrunkeN.
Profile Joined September 2010
United States406 Posts
November 08 2014 03:02 GMT
#7507
I just want to know what the actual problem is. The casters never tell us.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 08 2014 03:02 GMT
#7508
On November 08 2014 12:01 ejozl wrote:
TaejA's only weakness is his mentality, technical issues, go away!

Taeja's weakness is him stinking.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
November 08 2014 03:02 GMT
#7509
On November 08 2014 11:59 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:59 VeNoM HaZ Skill wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:58 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:57 VeNoM HaZ Skill wrote:
http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

There's a mouse in the nest!!

HYPUUUU

More action than game 3 of Life/San!

Such a ballsy move from the mouse. Going for the basetrade with an eagle


Holy shit you're not kidding there's actually a mouse in the nest! #AliveStraem!
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Foreverkul
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1649 Posts
November 08 2014 03:02 GMT
#7510
This Blizzcon is a great argument in favor of LAN. Come on Blizzard, do it. GIVE US LAN!
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
November 08 2014 03:02 GMT
#7511
On November 08 2014 12:01 Foreverkul wrote:
So is Blizzard going to bring back LAN for LotV?

they waited 4 years to implement the automated tournament (something that was in w3), don't expect too much
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
November 08 2014 03:02 GMT
#7512
It was a long time since we had an event with so many technical issues.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Hryul
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria2609 Posts
November 08 2014 03:02 GMT
#7513
On November 08 2014 12:01 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:58 Flossy wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I?

I think you should wait until the post count is at some really arbitrary number so you can seem wacky and spontaneous :D

I am neither of those things though

then do a 11 111 post blog. it's close enough.
Countdown to victory: 1 200!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2014 03:03 GMT
#7514
On November 08 2014 12:02 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 12:01 ejozl wrote:
TaejA's only weakness is his mentality, technical issues, go away!

Taeja's weakness is him stinking.

TaeJa's weakness is Pigbaby
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
MosART
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1899 Posts
November 08 2014 03:03 GMT
#7515
Can't believe no one in the crowd got a we want LAN sign.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 08 2014 03:03 GMT
#7516
On November 08 2014 12:02 Cheren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 12:01 Pursuit_ wrote:
On November 08 2014 12:01 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:58 Flossy wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
10k... I'm gonna have to write a blog, aren't I?

I think you should wait until the post count is at some really arbitrary number so you can seem wacky and spontaneous :D

I am neither of those things though


That's the beauty of it. Nobody will ever know.


I feel like most wacky/spontaneous people are faking it anyway.

except for stuchiu, he really is that witty

Idk, vodka and depression carry me a long way
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Onekobold
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
244 Posts
November 08 2014 03:03 GMT
#7517
--- Nuked ---
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 08 2014 03:03 GMT
#7518
Can't believe this is seriously an issue right now.
rip passion
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 08 2014 03:03 GMT
#7519
They bring up the Cure raven, but I think of when MMA had that same kinda raven harass against Innovation in the semifinals of Dreamhack Bucharest last year on Whirlwind I think it was. THAT was cool.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 08 2014 03:03 GMT
#7520
I'm so fucking cold.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Prev 1 374 375 376 377 378 519 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft386
RuFF_SC2 218
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2158
Bale 18
sorry 16
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 662
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1155
taco 522
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox768
Other Games
summit1g9389
Day[9].tv488
WinterStarcraft337
C9.Mang0273
Maynarde137
Sick134
Livibee132
ViBE93
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick857
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota264
League of Legends
• Stunt331
Other Games
• Day9tv488
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 46m
Stellar Fest
8h 46m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.