• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:38
CEST 23:38
KST 06:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9564 users

[KeSPA Cup] 2014 - Day 1 - Page 80

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 105 Next
Ok guys, we're receiving a large amount of reports concerning balance whining, so we're going to be harsher and start banning.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
September 11 2014 10:33 GMT
#1581
On September 11 2014 19:32 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 19:32 Ctesias wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:31 SatedSC2 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:30 Foreverkul wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:29 SatedSC2 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:28 Foreverkul wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:25 SatedSC2 wrote:
Mass repair annoys me so

Yea, makes it way too easy to kill SCVs. Buildings should just auto-repair like Zerg and Protoss! + Show Spoiler +
/s

I can repair my Nexus whilst it's under attack?!?

I wish. Can you even imagine the imbalance of Photon Overcharge and Repair working together? xD

I can definitely imagine the imbalance of Photon Overcharge

I've said it before: I'd happily trade PO for the removal of Medivac Boost =P

And we'd basically be back in WoL.


With tempests

you mean oracles.
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
September 11 2014 10:34 GMT
#1582
We should call StarDust M18M in honor of THAT game.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
September 11 2014 10:34 GMT
#1583
On September 11 2014 19:32 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 19:32 Ctesias wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:31 SatedSC2 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:30 Foreverkul wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:29 SatedSC2 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:28 Foreverkul wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:25 SatedSC2 wrote:
Mass repair annoys me so

Yea, makes it way too easy to kill SCVs. Buildings should just auto-repair like Zerg and Protoss! + Show Spoiler +
/s

I can repair my Nexus whilst it's under attack?!?

I wish. Can you even imagine the imbalance of Photon Overcharge and Repair working together? xD

I can definitely imagine the imbalance of Photon Overcharge

I've said it before: I'd happily trade PO for the removal of Medivac Boost =P

And we'd basically be back in WoL.


With tempestsoracles

"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
September 11 2014 10:34 GMT
#1584
On September 11 2014 19:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 19:33 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:32 Ctesias wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:31 SatedSC2 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:30 Foreverkul wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:29 SatedSC2 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:28 Foreverkul wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:25 SatedSC2 wrote:
Mass repair annoys me so

Yea, makes it way too easy to kill SCVs. Buildings should just auto-repair like Zerg and Protoss! + Show Spoiler +
/s

I can repair my Nexus whilst it's under attack?!?

I wish. Can you even imagine the imbalance of Photon Overcharge and Repair working together? xD

I can definitely imagine the imbalance of Photon Overcharge

I've said it before: I'd happily trade PO for the removal of Medivac Boost =P

And we'd basically be back in WoL.

archon toilets everywhere

I miss those a bit

Kiwikaki vs Stephano on Shattered temple

never 4get
Community News
TL+ Member
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
September 11 2014 10:35 GMT
#1585
On September 11 2014 19:34 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 19:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:33 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:32 Ctesias wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:31 SatedSC2 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:30 Foreverkul wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:29 SatedSC2 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:28 Foreverkul wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:25 SatedSC2 wrote:
Mass repair annoys me so

Yea, makes it way too easy to kill SCVs. Buildings should just auto-repair like Zerg and Protoss! + Show Spoiler +
/s

I can repair my Nexus whilst it's under attack?!?

I wish. Can you even imagine the imbalance of Photon Overcharge and Repair working together? xD

I can definitely imagine the imbalance of Photon Overcharge

I've said it before: I'd happily trade PO for the removal of Medivac Boost =P

And we'd basically be back in WoL.

archon toilets everywhere

I miss those a bit

Kiwikaki vs Stephano on Shattered temple

never 4get

IPL3. Awesome cast by Pomf&Thud for this game.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
September 11 2014 10:35 GMT
#1586
On September 11 2014 19:33 SatedSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 19:31 TheDwf wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:25 SatedSC2 wrote:
Mass repair annoys me so

Scouted 2-base all-in bulldozes 4 bunkers/prepared defence and you find a way to write something about mass Repair. You're absolutely unbelievable.

Very slow bulldozer.

I see, I see! For things to be right, the win should be instant!
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 11 2014 10:35 GMT
#1587
On September 11 2014 19:34 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 19:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:33 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:32 Ctesias wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:31 SatedSC2 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:30 Foreverkul wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:29 SatedSC2 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:28 Foreverkul wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:25 SatedSC2 wrote:
Mass repair annoys me so

Yea, makes it way too easy to kill SCVs. Buildings should just auto-repair like Zerg and Protoss! + Show Spoiler +
/s

I can repair my Nexus whilst it's under attack?!?

I wish. Can you even imagine the imbalance of Photon Overcharge and Repair working together? xD

I can definitely imagine the imbalance of Photon Overcharge

I've said it before: I'd happily trade PO for the removal of Medivac Boost =P

And we'd basically be back in WoL.

archon toilets everywhere

I miss those a bit

Kiwikaki vs Stephano on Shattered temple

never 4get

Kiwikaki was my favorite protoss when i started watching starcraft because i thought mothership was really cool


also Huk because of mothership rush
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
September 11 2014 10:35 GMT
#1588
On September 11 2014 19:34 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 19:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:33 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:32 Ctesias wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:31 SatedSC2 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:30 Foreverkul wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:29 SatedSC2 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:28 Foreverkul wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:25 SatedSC2 wrote:
Mass repair annoys me so

Yea, makes it way too easy to kill SCVs. Buildings should just auto-repair like Zerg and Protoss! + Show Spoiler +
/s

I can repair my Nexus whilst it's under attack?!?

I wish. Can you even imagine the imbalance of Photon Overcharge and Repair working together? xD

I can definitely imagine the imbalance of Photon Overcharge

I've said it before: I'd happily trade PO for the removal of Medivac Boost =P

And we'd basically be back in WoL.

archon toilets everywhere

I miss those a bit

Kiwikaki vs Stephano on Shattered temple

never 4get

i was pretty sad when kiwi decided to retire and i only saw him playing one game. that's how awesome this game was
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
September 11 2014 10:35 GMT
#1589
wow Flash losing the Reaper. He's up to a bad start in this game
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-11 10:36:39
September 11 2014 10:35 GMT
#1590
--- Nuked ---
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
September 11 2014 10:36 GMT
#1591
...
robo, forge... stargate! :D
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
September 11 2014 10:36 GMT
#1592
Just make a bunker at the natural everytime Flash it isn't rocket science
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 11 2014 10:36 GMT
#1593
It's time for god to die
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
September 11 2014 10:36 GMT
#1594
On September 11 2014 19:35 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 19:33 SatedSC2 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:31 TheDwf wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:25 SatedSC2 wrote:
Mass repair annoys me so

Scouted 2-base all-in bulldozes 4 bunkers/prepared defence and you find a way to write something about mass Repair. You're absolutely unbelievable.

Very slow bulldozer.

I see, I see! For things to be right, the win should be instant!


How dare you peasant Terrans demand we have to wait for our wins!
Moderator
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-11 10:37:01
September 11 2014 10:36 GMT
#1595
On September 11 2014 19:36 DarkLordOlli wrote:
It's time for god to die

let the salt begin
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
September 11 2014 10:37 GMT
#1596
On September 11 2014 19:36 DarkLordOlli wrote:
It's time for god to die

It's going to be a glorious orgasm of saltiness
Community News
TL+ Member
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
September 11 2014 10:37 GMT
#1597
immortal
oracle
armor?
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
September 11 2014 10:37 GMT
#1598
On September 11 2014 19:31 SatedSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 19:30 Foreverkul wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:29 SatedSC2 wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:28 Foreverkul wrote:
On September 11 2014 19:25 SatedSC2 wrote:
Mass repair annoys me so

Yea, makes it way too easy to kill SCVs. Buildings should just auto-repair like Zerg and Protoss! + Show Spoiler +
/s

I can repair my Nexus whilst it's under attack?!?

I wish. Can you even imagine the imbalance of Photon Overcharge and Repair working together? xD

I can definitely imagine the imbalance of Photon Overcharge

I've said it before: I'd happily trade PO for the removal of Medivac Boost =P

EDIT:

Just going to point out that Terran had a 55% win-rate vs. Protoss last month since there's a lot of whining going on.

Most of it from you.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
September 11 2014 10:37 GMT
#1599
THESE MINDGAMES
Community News
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 11 2014 10:37 GMT
#1600
was it a retard magnet oracle or not?
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
Nathanias 132
Nina 108
SpeCial 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12910
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2472
JimRising 368
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4994
Khaldor1342
Liquid`Hasu710
Other Games
summit1g7127
fl0m652
shahzam485
ToD177
KnowMe135
FrodaN122
ArmadaUGS118
Mew2King73
JuggernautJason50
NeuroSwarm40
ViBE32
PPMD15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• HerbMon 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen100
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur210
• Scarra134
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 22m
Stellar Fest
15h 22m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.