On September 12 2014 14:02 Bazik wrote:
I'll never understand why protoss stopped doing this 10/12 sentry plays
I'll never understand why protoss stopped doing this 10/12 sentry plays
Don't have any gas to do any transition.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Ok guys, we're receiving a large amount of reports concerning balance whining, so we're going to be harsher and start banning. | ||
|
Caihead
Canada8550 Posts
On September 12 2014 14:02 Bazik wrote: I'll never understand why protoss stopped doing this 10/12 sentry plays Don't have any gas to do any transition. | ||
|
RiZu
Singapore5715 Posts
| ||
|
asongdotnet
United States1060 Posts
| ||
|
Cheren
United States2911 Posts
On September 12 2014 14:03 Lunareste wrote: what the fuck is going on Parting used "unleash the soul trains" on Kespa Cup. | ||
|
spritzz
Canada331 Posts
| ||
|
Packawana
United States1081 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On September 12 2014 14:04 Fanatic-Templar wrote: Wow, that was inspirational Protoss play. Really makes me wish I could play like that. I take back what I said about KeSPA players. They really are damned good. GEM* | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
![]() | ||
|
RaFox17
Finland4581 Posts
| ||
|
Redrot
United States446 Posts
| ||
|
sibs
635 Posts
On September 12 2014 14:02 Bazik wrote: I'll never understand why protoss stopped doing this 10/12 sentry plays yea the answer to this used to be... infestors.. game2 SoO got a pretty good engagement with lots of hydra and roach/ling, still lost , it's extremely strong always has been, maybe swarm host? | ||
|
metzninja
New Zealand626 Posts
![]() | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On September 12 2014 14:04 Fanatic-Templar wrote: Wow, that was inspirational Protoss play. Really makes me wish I could play like that. I take back what I said about KeSPA players. They really are damned good. Super was on team mvp for so long lol. Dunno if he counts as a kespa player | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
On September 12 2014 14:04 PepsiMaxxxx wrote: Ro8 gonna be 7 Protoss and Flash. T__T God and the 7 protoss. ![]() | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On September 12 2014 14:02 Bazik wrote: I'll never understand why protoss stopped doing this 10/12 sentry plays You need to have good FFs. FFs is a lost art cause there are safer ways to play PvZ. | ||
|
Cheren
United States2911 Posts
On September 12 2014 14:05 sibs wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2014 14:02 Bazik wrote: I'll never understand why protoss stopped doing this 10/12 sentry plays maybe swarm host? That's what snute was doing at IEM I think | ||
|
Thrillz
4313 Posts
| ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
On September 12 2014 14:05 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2014 14:04 Fanatic-Templar wrote: Wow, that was inspirational Protoss play. Really makes me wish I could play like that. I take back what I said about KeSPA players. They really are damned good. GEM* Oh god, you're right, Super isn't even a KeSPA player. That's even better. Super is now one of my favourite players in the world. | ||
|
loft
United States344 Posts
| ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On September 12 2014 14:05 metzninja wrote: That was a fantastic recovery from Super - his engagements were superb ![]() He was massively in front imo after he didn't take game ending damage against a roach ling all in | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|