• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:58
CEST 22:58
KST 05:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8371 users

[WCS AM] Ro16 Group C Season 3 2014 - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 73 Next
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
September 09 2014 23:50 GMT
#441
On September 10 2014 08:50 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 08:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
On September 10 2014 08:48 The_Templar wrote:
Rooting for HuK here. I hope he can also beat Bomber in the winner's match but that might be asking for too much.

It is worth it just for Wintex's reaction.

Boys, you are so mean.

You're so emotive, it is commendable. The moment I realized I was rooting for not Zerg in a series with a Zerg, part of me died.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 09 2014 23:51 GMT
#442
On September 10 2014 08:50 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 08:44 The_Templar wrote:
On September 10 2014 08:44 Darkhorse wrote:
On September 10 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On September 10 2014 08:32 Darkhorse wrote:
I've been told to stop posting so much. Stupid people trying to hold down my passion

You haven't posted that much in the last week though.

Yeah I'm just really going hard on this thread because BOMBERRRRRRRR

+ Show Spoiler +
also I want to get to 20k lel

20k is super easy to do. But I expect your 20k blog to be better than mine.

I don't really have a plan D:

I didn't either. I just started writing stuff. If I can write stuff, you can too since you have the pen.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 09 2014 23:51 GMT
#443
Everyone go follow @swarmhostclub his tweet was on screen and I feel like he has some controversial opinions
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
September 09 2014 23:51 GMT
#444
So long Check in game one.
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
September 09 2014 23:51 GMT
#445
On September 10 2014 08:51 Darkhorse wrote:
Everyone go follow @swarmhostclub his tweet was on screen and I feel like he has some controversial opinions

thats an amazing username
TL+ Member
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
September 09 2014 23:52 GMT
#446
is there actually a reason to not open speed against huk
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
September 09 2014 23:52 GMT
#447
On September 10 2014 08:50 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 08:50 Wintex wrote:
On September 10 2014 08:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
On September 10 2014 08:48 The_Templar wrote:
Rooting for HuK here. I hope he can also beat Bomber in the winner's match but that might be asking for too much.

It is worth it just for Wintex's reaction.

Boys, you are so mean.

You're so emotive, it is commendable. The moment I realized I was rooting for not Zerg in a series with a Zerg, part of me died.

I got the same feedback during my media exam presentation.
She loved the gesticulation and shit.
The Bomber boy
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 09 2014 23:52 GMT
#448
HuK is always so fun to watch
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 09 2014 23:53 GMT
#449
Hey Zerg players: Slow lings can't defend against fucking ANYTHING Protoss players hit you with. Get roaches or speed faster pls
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 09 2014 23:53 GMT
#450
On September 10 2014 08:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 08:50 Darkhorse wrote:
On September 10 2014 08:44 The_Templar wrote:
On September 10 2014 08:44 Darkhorse wrote:
On September 10 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On September 10 2014 08:32 Darkhorse wrote:
I've been told to stop posting so much. Stupid people trying to hold down my passion

You haven't posted that much in the last week though.

Yeah I'm just really going hard on this thread because BOMBERRRRRRRR

+ Show Spoiler +
also I want to get to 20k lel

20k is super easy to do. But I expect your 20k blog to be better than mine.

I don't really have a plan D:

I didn't either. I just started writing stuff. If I can write stuff, you can too since you have the pen.

I can sometimes ramble that is true
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
September 09 2014 23:53 GMT
#451
On September 10 2014 08:52 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 08:50 ThomasjServo wrote:
On September 10 2014 08:50 Wintex wrote:
On September 10 2014 08:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
On September 10 2014 08:48 The_Templar wrote:
Rooting for HuK here. I hope he can also beat Bomber in the winner's match but that might be asking for too much.

It is worth it just for Wintex's reaction.

Boys, you are so mean.

You're so emotive, it is commendable. The moment I realized I was rooting for not Zerg in a series with a Zerg, part of me died.

I got the same feedback during my media exam presentation.
She loved the gesticulation and shit.

Did that involve the decline of Terran as well?
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
September 09 2014 23:53 GMT
#452
Being surrounded by slow lings can always get the job done in my eyes after that TRUE Zest game.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 09 2014 23:53 GMT
#453
On September 10 2014 08:51 Darkhorse wrote:
Everyone go follow @swarmhostclub his tweet was on screen and I feel like he has some controversial opinions

Looks like @swarmhostclub is female. Do I have the wrong person?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
September 09 2014 23:53 GMT
#454
On September 10 2014 08:53 Darkhorse wrote:
Hey Zerg players: Slow lings can't defend against fucking ANYTHING Protoss players hit you with. Get roaches or speed faster pls


10 pool
Moderator
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
September 09 2014 23:53 GMT
#455
On September 10 2014 08:53 Darkhorse wrote:
Hey Zerg players: Slow lings can't defend against fucking ANYTHING Protoss players hit you with. Get roaches or speed faster pls

TRUE vs Zest.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
September 09 2014 23:53 GMT
#456
On September 10 2014 08:53 Darkhorse wrote:
Hey Zerg players: Slow lings can't defend against fucking ANYTHING Protoss players hit you with. Get roaches or speed faster pls


kids think they're life or something
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
September 09 2014 23:53 GMT
#457
dat top 3 control
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
coL.hendralisk
Profile Joined September 2009
Zimbabwe1756 Posts
September 09 2014 23:53 GMT
#458
standard huk vs zerg game rite here
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
September 09 2014 23:53 GMT
#459
On September 10 2014 08:53 Darkhorse wrote:
Hey Zerg players: Slow lings can't defend against fucking ANYTHING Protoss players hit you with. Get roaches or speed faster pls

Diestar was right, they are much better as attacking unit.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 09 2014 23:54 GMT
#460
On September 10 2014 08:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 08:51 Darkhorse wrote:
Everyone go follow @swarmhostclub his tweet was on screen and I feel like he has some controversial opinions

Looks like @swarmhostclub is female. Do I have the wrong person?

I dunno it was just the name I saw on screen.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC511
EnkiAlexander 89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 511
ZombieGrub135
JuggernautJason106
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20543
Soulkey 261
White-Ra 199
Mini 154
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever0
League of Legends
Doublelift2608
Counter-Strike
fl0m1359
shoxiejesuss521
C9.Mang0165
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4467
Khaldor2093
Liquid`Hasu1534
Trikslyr42
Other Games
summit1g3219
ArmadaUGS2480
B2W.Neo476
shahzam445
Pyrionflax170
Mew2King78
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• HerbMon 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV419
League of Legends
• TFBlade1009
• Noizen115
Other Games
• Scarra1185
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 3m
OSC
16h 3m
Stellar Fest
16h 3m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.