• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:34
CEST 16:34
KST 23:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6192 users

[IEM] Season IX - Toronto Day 1 - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 155 156 157 Next
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
August 25 2014 21:20 GMT
#81
Snute crawling his way from open bracket to finals, and then qualifying to Blizzcon would be an awesome story.

I'll be rooting for Snute all the way.

Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
August 25 2014 21:22 GMT
#82
On August 26 2014 05:57 vult wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2014 05:52 AWalker9 wrote:
On August 26 2014 05:51 vult wrote:
On August 26 2014 05:45 Zealously wrote:
On August 26 2014 05:15 The_Templar wrote:
Life won't win a series let's be real here


[2014-08-24 19:10:13] Victor "Zealously" Lloyd: you win IEM Toronto?
[2014-08-24 19:13:53] startale_life: no problem
[2014-08-24 19:16:02] startale_life: now playing again


He won't win lol.


Especially if he goes up against herO


herO = IEM King.

sOs broke him

Like a kit kat bar
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
August 25 2014 21:27 GMT
#83
On August 26 2014 06:22 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2014 05:57 vult wrote:
On August 26 2014 05:52 AWalker9 wrote:
On August 26 2014 05:51 vult wrote:
On August 26 2014 05:45 Zealously wrote:
On August 26 2014 05:15 The_Templar wrote:
Life won't win a series let's be real here


[2014-08-24 19:10:13] Victor "Zealously" Lloyd: you win IEM Toronto?
[2014-08-24 19:13:53] startale_life: no problem
[2014-08-24 19:16:02] startale_life: now playing again


He won't win lol.


Especially if he goes up against herO


herO = IEM King.

sOs broke him

Like a kit kat bar

LOL I had a vision of sOs literally doing that to herO like the WWE wrestlers
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
August 26 2014 05:52 GMT
#84
im confused, hype video has wrong sound track

iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 26 2014 08:32 GMT
#85
wow this banner is so biased
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
August 26 2014 08:40 GMT
#86
Is in this banner really the city toronto?
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
August 26 2014 09:44 GMT
#87
On August 26 2014 17:40 Dingodile wrote:
Is in this banner really the city toronto?


Yes, in fact the venue is right next to the giant tower in the banner
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
August 26 2014 12:03 GMT
#88
It is only biased towards terran/zerg.
<3
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 26 2014 12:04 GMT
#89
On August 26 2014 21:03 dravernor wrote:
It is only biased towards terran/zerg.

Well it's a lr thread after all
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 26 2014 12:04 GMT
#90
On August 26 2014 21:03 dravernor wrote:
It is only biased towards terran/zerg.

Just put a force field in the lake or something
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
August 26 2014 13:15 GMT
#91
On August 26 2014 00:04 Musicus wrote:
Well it's sad that Maru will not attend, but the Hype is still real!!!


shit man, sOs is scary as fuck. my money is on the mad man that he is.
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
fmod
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Cayman Islands330 Posts
August 26 2014 18:21 GMT
#92
Looking forward to it, looking to be an awesome tournament.
I don't particularly like you.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
August 26 2014 19:17 GMT
#93
Best crowds? Check. Best players in the world? Check. Has the makings for an amazing tournament.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
braincandy
Profile Joined February 2013
Philippines179 Posts
August 26 2014 20:07 GMT
#94
Jaedong, Scarlett and Flash. Final between any of these players will be the dream for me. please please god of starcraft.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 26 2014 20:30 GMT
#95
On August 27 2014 05:07 braincandy wrote:
Jaedong and Flash. Final between these players will be the dream for me. please please god of starcraft.

I pretty much agree with your post, made a quick fix though
In response to your post, I really don't want a mirror finals >.>, unless it's TvT and the games are actually amazing
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-26 20:43:01
August 26 2014 20:42 GMT
#96
On August 27 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2014 05:07 braincandy wrote:
Jaedong and Flash. Final between these players will be the dream for me. please please god of starcraft.

I pretty much agree with your post, made a quick fix though
In response to your post, I really don't want a mirror finals >.>, unless it's TvT and the games are actually amazing

I dunno, I woulnd't mind a PvP finals, but ideally it would be a TvZ :D
E: I am probably the only one who doesnt mind PvP, I know.
<3
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 26 2014 20:44 GMT
#97
On August 27 2014 05:42 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
On August 27 2014 05:07 braincandy wrote:
Jaedong and Flash. Final between these players will be the dream for me. please please god of starcraft.

I pretty much agree with your post, made a quick fix though
In response to your post, I really don't want a mirror finals >.>, unless it's TvT and the games are actually amazing

I dunno, I woulnd't mind a PvP finals, but ideally it would be a TvZ :D
E: I am probably the only one who doesnt mind PvP, I know.

DLO and I don't mind PvP, and he loves it. I just happen to like all match ups, except sometimes TvP
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
August 26 2014 20:50 GMT
#98
On August 27 2014 05:44 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2014 05:42 dravernor wrote:
On August 27 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
On August 27 2014 05:07 braincandy wrote:
Jaedong and Flash. Final between these players will be the dream for me. please please god of starcraft.

I pretty much agree with your post, made a quick fix though
In response to your post, I really don't want a mirror finals >.>, unless it's TvT and the games are actually amazing

I dunno, I woulnd't mind a PvP finals, but ideally it would be a TvZ :D
E: I am probably the only one who doesnt mind PvP, I know.

DLO and I don't mind PvP, and he loves it. I just happen to like all match ups, except sometimes TvP

Zvzzzzzz
Unless it is two really exciting players, I can't stand that matchup.
<3
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
August 26 2014 21:06 GMT
#99
On August 27 2014 05:42 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
On August 27 2014 05:07 braincandy wrote:
Jaedong and Flash. Final between these players will be the dream for me. please please god of starcraft.

I pretty much agree with your post, made a quick fix though
In response to your post, I really don't want a mirror finals >.>, unless it's TvT and the games are actually amazing

I dunno, I woulnd't mind a PvP finals, but ideally it would be a TvZ :D
E: I am probably the only one who doesnt mind PvP, I know.


hey I like PvP too, way better than the other mirrors for sure.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
August 26 2014 21:28 GMT
#100
Jaedong is ready.

Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 155 156 157 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 957
WardiTV805
OGKoka 257
Rex139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 257
ProTech152
Rex 139
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2801
Shuttle 1702
EffOrt 814
BeSt 650
Mini 394
Light 390
firebathero 358
Stork 327
ggaemo 270
ZerO 270
[ Show more ]
Rush 178
Barracks 121
Zeus 74
Shine 73
Killer 66
Hyun 40
sorry 40
Yoon 37
Mong 32
Shinee 31
Aegong 29
Sexy 28
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 22
Terrorterran 21
HiyA 21
soO 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Sacsri 11
yabsab 9
zelot 6
Noble 4
Dota 2
qojqva3645
Dendi1732
BananaSlamJamma353
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes542
Other Games
singsing2693
hiko1044
B2W.Neo827
Lowko373
Liquid`RaSZi327
Pyrionflax220
Sick208
Liquid`VortiX205
ArmadaUGS107
Mew2King45
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream501
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH324
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2152
• Nemesis1713
• TFBlade642
Other Games
• WagamamaTV260
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 26m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.