On August 11 2014 20:09 liberate71 wrote:
NesTea beat Innovation - shit yeah, I knew NesTea still had it.
NesTea beat Innovation - shit yeah, I knew NesTea still had it.
Was a walkover
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On August 11 2014 20:09 liberate71 wrote: NesTea beat Innovation - shit yeah, I knew NesTea still had it. Was a walkover | ||
|
Yhamm
France7248 Posts
On August 11 2014 20:09 liberate71 wrote: NesTea beat Innovation - shit yeah, I knew NesTea still had it. it was a walkover lol TaeJa forfeited too and Bomber is up 1-0 vs Mvp : http://www.twitch.tv/khaldor | ||
|
Drake
Germany6146 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
Drake
Germany6146 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
I hate seeing Mvp lose tho. | ||
|
Drake
Germany6146 Posts
On August 11 2014 20:15 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On August 11 2014 20:09 liberate71 wrote: NesTea beat Innovation - shit yeah, I knew NesTea still had it. Was a walkover + i am sure innovation was just scared ![]() | ||
|
CaptainIndustry
United States108 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
. | ||
|
TokyoGirl
Japan116 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
This is still okay right? | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
SatedSC2
England3012 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Hyuk Soma Mini BeSt Larva Rush Soulkey ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS1692 byalli464 B2W.Neo376 ceh9370 KnowMe120 QueenE83 Trikslyr35 Chillindude23 Railgan21 ZerO(Twitch)14 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|