On July 24 2014 13:13 stuchiu wrote:
We would have gotten a Sen Scarlett Jaedong HerO group.
We would have gotten a Sen Scarlett Jaedong HerO group.
And probably some awful games to boot.
Non-stop 10 pools, anyone?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On July 24 2014 13:13 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On July 24 2014 13:12 Fanatic-Templar wrote: I wish Challenger had group stages. I'm pretty sure these two could have advanced out of most Challenger groups. We would have gotten a Sen Scarlett Jaedong HerO group. And probably some awful games to boot. Non-stop 10 pools, anyone? | ||
|
blacksheepwall
China1530 Posts
On July 24 2014 13:12 Fanatic-Templar wrote: I wish Challenger had group stages. I'm pretty sure these two could have advanced out of most Challenger groups. There's a lot of randomness involved in Challenger because of the luck of who you draw. I feel like either of these players could even make it out of a Ro32 group in Premier. | ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
On July 24 2014 13:13 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On July 24 2014 13:12 Fanatic-Templar wrote: I wish Challenger had group stages. I'm pretty sure these two could have advanced out of most Challenger groups. We would have gotten a Sen Scarlett Jaedong HerO group. Well, at least we'd have a reason to use "group of death" legitimately. | ||
|
ptbl
United States6074 Posts
On July 24 2014 13:13 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On July 24 2014 13:13 stuchiu wrote: On July 24 2014 13:12 Fanatic-Templar wrote: I wish Challenger had group stages. I'm pretty sure these two could have advanced out of most Challenger groups. We would have gotten a Sen Scarlett Jaedong HerO group. These two still would have advanced ...why you hating on hero? | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Popkiller
3415 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
| ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On July 24 2014 13:17 vult wrote: Wow get on just in time to catch SEN VS SCARLETT GAME 5? Sweet. Dunno who to cheer for! Well, Scarlett > Sen Scarlett > Sen Sen > Scarlett Sen > Scarlett You decide. ![]() | ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
On July 24 2014 13:13 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On July 24 2014 13:13 stuchiu wrote: On July 24 2014 13:12 Fanatic-Templar wrote: I wish Challenger had group stages. I'm pretty sure these two could have advanced out of most Challenger groups. We would have gotten a Sen Scarlett Jaedong HerO group. These two still would have advanced IDK, Jaedong seems to routinely beat Scarlett and Snute. Then he follows it up with getting smacked around in the next series of course. | ||
|
Pontius Pirate
United States1557 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On July 24 2014 13:19 Pontius Pirate wrote: I really didn't like that rush to brood lords on the game on catellena. First time I ever saw her lose with it. It was a cute idea | ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
On July 24 2014 13:18 IntoTheheart wrote: Show nested quote + On July 24 2014 13:17 vult wrote: Wow get on just in time to catch SEN VS SCARLETT GAME 5? Sweet. Dunno who to cheer for! Well, Scarlett > Sen Scarlett > Sen Sen > Scarlett Sen > Scarlett You decide. ![]() Too close to call. Sen had the veteran advantage in my brain, and Scarlett is Scarlett. Too hard. Hoping for draw. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
ptbl
United States6074 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On July 24 2014 13:21 Circumstance wrote: He doesn't know. Sen might not have seen this before, isn't it an NA Special? I've seen it in Korea way back when it was muta v muta | ||
|
Larkin
United Kingdom7161 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Horang2 Shuttle EffOrt Jaedong BeSt Soma Mini Light Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2238 olofmeister1253 hiko667 B2W.Neo658 Lowko341 Sick225 Pyrionflax197 ArmadaUGS89 Mew2King41 Liquid`VortiX6 ZerO(Twitch)5 |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|