• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:10
CEST 14:10
KST 21:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8546 users

[WCS AM] Challenger Day 3 Season 3 2014 - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 28 Next All
blacksheepwall
Profile Joined June 2011
China1530 Posts
July 24 2014 02:17 GMT
#361
On July 24 2014 11:16 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 11:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:13 The_Templar wrote:
Really hoping Balloon wins, I'm having a terrible vacation so far


Me too, but what's wrong with the vacation?

-Sunburned all over back first day despite using way too much sunscreen everywhere (and I wore a fucking shirt half the time)
-Really hot weather
-Sunburn turned into huge itch all over my back and I can barely type because it's really painful

Thankfully I'm going home tomorrow afternoon

Jesus. Sorry to hear about that, man.

Having a crap vacation is the worst.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ // </3 Taeja
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
July 24 2014 02:19 GMT
#362
I feel bad for whoever loses this. I love both these guys!

I haven't seen Balloon's ZvP, how is it?
The world is better when every background has a chance.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
July 24 2014 02:19 GMT
#363
On July 24 2014 11:16 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 11:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:13 The_Templar wrote:
Really hoping Balloon wins, I'm having a terrible vacation so far


Me too, but what's wrong with the vacation?

-Sunburned all over back first day despite using way too much sunscreen everywhere (and I wore a fucking shirt half the time)
-Really hot weather
-Sunburn turned into huge itch all over my back and I can barely type because it's really painful

Thankfully I'm going home tomorrow afternoon


Yikes. If it makes you feel any better, I recently went on a weekend trip that almost ended up with me dying (asthma attack), so it was pretty disappointing as well.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
argonautdice
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada2722 Posts
July 24 2014 02:19 GMT
#364
On July 24 2014 11:16 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 11:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:13 The_Templar wrote:
Really hoping Balloon wins, I'm having a terrible vacation so far


Me too, but what's wrong with the vacation?

-Sunburned all over back first day despite using way too much sunscreen everywhere (and I wore a fucking shirt half the time)
-Really hot weather
-Sunburn turned into huge itch all over my back and I can barely type because it's really painful

Thankfully I'm going home tomorrow afternoon

Your first mistake was going outside
very illegal and very uncool
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 24 2014 02:20 GMT
#365
You people are too nice.
Balloon's XvP is his best matchup according to aligulac.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 24 2014 02:21 GMT
#366
On July 24 2014 11:19 argonautdice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 11:16 The_Templar wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:13 The_Templar wrote:
Really hoping Balloon wins, I'm having a terrible vacation so far


Me too, but what's wrong with the vacation?

-Sunburned all over back first day despite using way too much sunscreen everywhere (and I wore a fucking shirt half the time)
-Really hot weather
-Sunburn turned into huge itch all over my back and I can barely type because it's really painful

Thankfully I'm going home tomorrow afternoon

Your first mistake was going outside

Agreed. >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
July 24 2014 02:22 GMT
#367
On July 24 2014 11:21 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 11:19 argonautdice wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:16 The_Templar wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:13 The_Templar wrote:
Really hoping Balloon wins, I'm having a terrible vacation so far


Me too, but what's wrong with the vacation?

-Sunburned all over back first day despite using way too much sunscreen everywhere (and I wore a fucking shirt half the time)
-Really hot weather
-Sunburn turned into huge itch all over my back and I can barely type because it's really painful

Thankfully I'm going home tomorrow afternoon

Your first mistake was going outside

Agreed. >.>


Fuck outside, nothing but weather and allergies and itchiness out there.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 02:23:47
July 24 2014 02:23 GMT
#368
On July 24 2014 11:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 11:21 The_Templar wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:19 argonautdice wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:16 The_Templar wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:13 The_Templar wrote:
Really hoping Balloon wins, I'm having a terrible vacation so far


Me too, but what's wrong with the vacation?

-Sunburned all over back first day despite using way too much sunscreen everywhere (and I wore a fucking shirt half the time)
-Really hot weather
-Sunburn turned into huge itch all over my back and I can barely type because it's really painful

Thankfully I'm going home tomorrow afternoon

Your first mistake was going outside

Agreed. >.>


Fuck outside, nothing but weather and allergies and itchiness out there.

Yup, which is why when I get home I'm staying inside for a long time.
I don't get to watch balloon much, does he usually go for these risky plays?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
July 24 2014 02:28 GMT
#369
On July 24 2014 11:23 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 11:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:21 The_Templar wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:19 argonautdice wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:16 The_Templar wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:13 The_Templar wrote:
Really hoping Balloon wins, I'm having a terrible vacation so far


Me too, but what's wrong with the vacation?

-Sunburned all over back first day despite using way too much sunscreen everywhere (and I wore a fucking shirt half the time)
-Really hot weather
-Sunburn turned into huge itch all over my back and I can barely type because it's really painful

Thankfully I'm going home tomorrow afternoon

Your first mistake was going outside

Agreed. >.>


Fuck outside, nothing but weather and allergies and itchiness out there.

Yup, which is why when I get home I'm staying inside for a long time.
I don't get to watch balloon much, does he usually go for these risky plays?


I'm not sure, I think he usually goes for safer plays
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
July 24 2014 02:28 GMT
#370
Outside, psh, graphics are great but the gameplay is terrible
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
July 24 2014 02:29 GMT
#371
Poll: puCK vs Balloon: game 1?

Good Game (3)
 
50%

Meh Game (2)
 
33%

Bad Game (1)
 
17%

Awesome Game (0)
 
0%

6 total votes

Your vote: puCK vs Balloon: game 1?

(Vote): Awesome Game
(Vote): Good Game
(Vote): Meh Game
(Vote): Bad Game

Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Pontius Pirate
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United States1557 Posts
July 24 2014 02:30 GMT
#372
On July 24 2014 11:16 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 11:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:13 The_Templar wrote:
Really hoping Balloon wins, I'm having a terrible vacation so far


Me too, but what's wrong with the vacation?

-Sunburned all over back first day despite using way too much sunscreen everywhere (and I wore a fucking shirt half the time)
-Really hot weather
-Sunburn turned into huge itch all over my back and I can barely type because it's really painful

Thankfully I'm going home tomorrow afternoon

You should take a vacation from your vacation.
"I had to close the door so my parents wouldn't judge me." - ZombieGrub during the ShitfaceTradeTV stream
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
July 24 2014 02:30 GMT
#373
That Archon saw Believe's Archon from earlier and thought they could change this game's fate.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
July 24 2014 02:31 GMT
#374
On July 24 2014 11:28 Larkin wrote:
Outside, psh, graphics are great but the gameplay is terrible


Not realistic enough. Too many colours, looks cartoony.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
argonautdice
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada2722 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 02:34:41
July 24 2014 02:33 GMT
#375
rotti it's not "suckscri"

It's "sackscri" not sure if this is better...
very illegal and very uncool
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
July 24 2014 02:36 GMT
#376
Why do these have to be PvPs dammit random
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
argonautdice
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada2722 Posts
July 24 2014 02:37 GMT
#377
On July 24 2014 11:36 Larkin wrote:
Why do these have to be PvPs dammit random

11% chance
very illegal and very uncool
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
July 24 2014 02:37 GMT
#378
Pretty intense PvP though. I'm not complaining.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
July 24 2014 02:40 GMT
#379
Poll: puCK vs Balloon: game 2?

Awesome Game (2)
 
29%

Meh Game (2)
 
29%

Bad Game (2)
 
29%

Good Game (1)
 
14%

7 total votes

Your vote: puCK vs Balloon: game 2?

(Vote): Awesome Game
(Vote): Good Game
(Vote): Meh Game
(Vote): Bad Game


Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Pontius Pirate
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United States1557 Posts
July 24 2014 02:41 GMT
#380
On July 24 2014 11:37 argonautdice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 11:36 Larkin wrote:
Why do these have to be PvPs dammit random

11% chance

33%. Puck does not play Random.
"I had to close the door so my parents wouldn't judge me." - ZombieGrub during the ShitfaceTradeTV stream
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV446
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko343
ProTech128
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32740
Hyuk 1327
Jaedong 1015
actioN 522
Soma 484
Horang2 376
EffOrt 334
Soulkey 318
BeSt 303
Mini 289
[ Show more ]
Larva 249
Light 224
Zeus 223
Stork 221
910 210
Last 184
Snow 143
Rush 120
ggaemo 116
Pusan 84
ZerO 72
Mind 57
Creator 46
Mong 43
Yoon 42
Free 37
Killer 35
Shinee 33
hero 30
Sharp 28
Bale 28
HiyA 19
sorry 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Shine 11
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7418
Dendi623
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1235
markeloff80
kRYSTAL_37
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2841
Khaldor1050
Other Games
gofns36546
singsing1689
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT348
Pyrionflax274
DeMusliM213
byalli162
Mew2King91
hiko85
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 515
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1550
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
51m
The PondCast
21h 51m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.