On June 09 2014 22:34 Lorning wrote:
If I have to look at HerO's face every time I browse TL.... =.=
If I have to look at HerO's face every time I browse TL.... =.=
Your browsing experience will be enhanced yet further?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27410 Posts
On June 09 2014 22:34 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On June 09 2014 22:33 AlternativeEgo wrote: On June 09 2014 22:31 Lorning wrote: On June 09 2014 22:30 DarkLordOlli wrote: I just realized my custom icon could be lichter's infamous baneling bust maybe A Baneling made out of a rock Probably just gonna be HerO's face though If I have to look at HerO's face every time I browse TL.... =.= Your browsing experience will be enhanced yet further? | ||
|
CTIA
France117 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
On June 09 2014 22:37 Wombat_NI wrote: Show nested quote + On June 09 2014 22:34 Lorning wrote: On June 09 2014 22:33 AlternativeEgo wrote: On June 09 2014 22:31 Lorning wrote: On June 09 2014 22:30 DarkLordOlli wrote: I just realized my custom icon could be lichter's infamous baneling bust maybe A Baneling made out of a rock Probably just gonna be HerO's face though If I have to look at HerO's face every time I browse TL.... =.= Your browsing experience will be enhanced yet further? It'd only be enhanced if it was the good herO | ||
|
ZenithM
France15952 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On June 09 2014 22:39 AWalker9 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 09 2014 22:37 Wombat_NI wrote: On June 09 2014 22:34 Lorning wrote: On June 09 2014 22:33 AlternativeEgo wrote: On June 09 2014 22:31 Lorning wrote: On June 09 2014 22:30 DarkLordOlli wrote: I just realized my custom icon could be lichter's infamous baneling bust maybe A Baneling made out of a rock Probably just gonna be HerO's face though If I have to look at HerO's face every time I browse TL.... =.= Your browsing experience will be enhanced yet further? It'd only be enhanced if it was the good herO Careful, I have banning powers now ![]() | ||
|
ZenithM
France15952 Posts
| ||
|
EnPo
Finland411 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Talionis
Scotland4085 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
PVJ
Hungary5221 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
That was a terrible time to tune in. | ||
|
ZenithM
France15952 Posts
| ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
| ||
|
Faust852
Luxembourg4004 Posts
| ||
|
Gorlin
United States2753 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
`sawyer
210 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL IndyStarCraft MaxPax BRAT_OK UpATreeSC JuggernautJason32 EmSc Tv Nathanias MindelVK ZombieGrub1 Shuttle Dota 2ggaemo White-Ra firebathero 910 Barracks Hyun Trap Killer Bale [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi3958 singsing1430 Beastyqt784 ceh9647 B2W.Neo415 C9.Mang0140 ArmadaUGS127 KnowMe110 shahzam90 Trikslyr54 summit1g0 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|