• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9903 users

[HSC IX] Day 4 - Page 61

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 175 Next
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
June 08 2014 16:22 GMT
#1201
On June 09 2014 01:20 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:19 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:18 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:17 Topin wrote:
i cant believe someone can be an antifan of Scarlett... it cant be....

I don't like how some of her fanboys are over the top obsessed. But that goes for everyone. I love Scarlett as a player

Cant believe you hate gumba, yorkie, lorning, opterown, darklordolli, the entire country of finland, etc, for being over the top obsessed with certain players

I'm not over the top obsessed. I'm a reasonable fan, who actually admits players' mistakes

wow, you attacked me while not admitting mkp and creators mistake: their new hairstyle
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 08 2014 16:22 GMT
#1202
On June 09 2014 01:21 DamageControL wrote:
is apollo ok?

just too hung over.
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
June 08 2014 16:22 GMT
#1203
On June 09 2014 01:20 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:19 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:18 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:17 Topin wrote:
i cant believe someone can be an antifan of Scarlett... it cant be....

I don't like how some of her fanboys are over the top obsessed. But that goes for everyone. I love Scarlett as a player

Cant believe you hate gumba, yorkie, lorning, opterown, darklordolli, the entire country of finland, etc, for being over the top obsessed with certain players

Shellbot mentioned me first so that means I am number one fanboy


Your love of Innnovation does border on obsession.
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
June 08 2014 16:22 GMT
#1204
On June 09 2014 01:20 xtorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:13 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
I don't expect to beat taeja but I just had to say that in intvw ;x

step by step tutorial


- start game
- 10 pool best pool in 2 games
- macro the hell out of the others
- go final
- win final
- collect 10k
- deposit in bank
- skype home cheer yay


- wake up
why even
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 08 2014 16:22 GMT
#1205
On June 09 2014 01:21 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:20 GumBa wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:19 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:18 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:17 Topin wrote:
i cant believe someone can be an antifan of Scarlett... it cant be....

I don't like how some of her fanboys are over the top obsessed. But that goes for everyone. I love Scarlett as a player

Cant believe you hate gumba, yorkie, lorning, opterown, darklordolli, the entire country of finland, etc, for being over the top obsessed with certain players

Shellbot mentioned me first so that means I am number one fanboy

You did lose all passion on one of the craziest weekends of games. That's pretty passion.

Was to sad to watch
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
sc2holar
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden1637 Posts
June 08 2014 16:22 GMT
#1206
Nice, my main man iNcontrol is in the house!
you no take candle
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
June 08 2014 16:23 GMT
#1207
On June 09 2014 01:22 Paljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:20 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:19 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:18 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:17 Topin wrote:
i cant believe someone can be an antifan of Scarlett... it cant be....

I don't like how some of her fanboys are over the top obsessed. But that goes for everyone. I love Scarlett as a player

Cant believe you hate gumba, yorkie, lorning, opterown, darklordolli, the entire country of finland, etc, for being over the top obsessed with certain players

I'm not over the top obsessed. I'm a reasonable fan, who actually admits players' mistakes

wow, you attacked me while not admitting mkp and creators mistake: their new hairstyle

You were objectively wrong about their hair
Community News
TL+ Member
VeNoM HaZ Skill
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
June 08 2014 16:23 GMT
#1208
On June 09 2014 01:22 plogamer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:20 GumBa wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:19 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:18 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:17 Topin wrote:
i cant believe someone can be an antifan of Scarlett... it cant be....

I don't like how some of her fanboys are over the top obsessed. But that goes for everyone. I love Scarlett as a player

Cant believe you hate gumba, yorkie, lorning, opterown, darklordolli, the entire country of finland, etc, for being over the top obsessed with certain players

Shellbot mentioned me first so that means I am number one fanboy


Your love of Innnovation does border on obsession.

border... lol.
#1 MMA fan! I like you too Taeja. Still patiently waiting for the Crown Prince to become the King.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 08 2014 16:23 GMT
#1209
Cute attacking the hellion to save the scan.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
June 08 2014 16:23 GMT
#1210
On June 09 2014 01:22 D-light wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:20 xtorn wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:13 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
I don't expect to beat taeja but I just had to say that in intvw ;x

step by step tutorial


- start game
- 10 pool best pool in 2 games
- macro the hell out of the others
- go final
- win final
- collect 10k
- deposit in bank
- skype home cheer yay


- wake up

-realize you are still the best foreigner
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 08 2014 16:23 GMT
#1211
On June 09 2014 01:21 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:20 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:19 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:18 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:17 Topin wrote:
i cant believe someone can be an antifan of Scarlett... it cant be....

I don't like how some of her fanboys are over the top obsessed. But that goes for everyone. I love Scarlett as a player

Cant believe you hate gumba, yorkie, lorning, opterown, darklordolli, the entire country of finland, etc, for being over the top obsessed with certain players

It's true I hate everyone

Our grudgematch just got more high stakes

Not really. I'm trying not to raise the stakes of out grudge match because I'm going to lose
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 08 2014 16:23 GMT
#1212
On June 09 2014 01:21 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:20 GumBa wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:19 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:18 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:17 Topin wrote:
i cant believe someone can be an antifan of Scarlett... it cant be....

I don't like how some of her fanboys are over the top obsessed. But that goes for everyone. I love Scarlett as a player

Cant believe you hate gumba, yorkie, lorning, opterown, darklordolli, the entire country of finland, etc, for being over the top obsessed with certain players

Shellbot mentioned me first so that means I am number one fanboy

Wintex is #1 fanboy but he's pretty much 3 leagues above everyone else so I didn't want to disgrace him by putting him in that list

Windex barely shows up for Bomber games. Passion ded never forget lsc
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
June 08 2014 16:23 GMT
#1213
On June 09 2014 01:22 Paljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:20 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:19 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:18 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:17 Topin wrote:
i cant believe someone can be an antifan of Scarlett... it cant be....

I don't like how some of her fanboys are over the top obsessed. But that goes for everyone. I love Scarlett as a player

Cant believe you hate gumba, yorkie, lorning, opterown, darklordolli, the entire country of finland, etc, for being over the top obsessed with certain players

I'm not over the top obsessed. I'm a reasonable fan, who actually admits players' mistakes

wow, you attacked me while not admitting mkp and creators mistake: their new hairstyle

Lorning still believes in the playoffs for prime.

but yeah, reasonable
Liquid | SKT
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 08 2014 16:23 GMT
#1214
On June 09 2014 01:22 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:21 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:20 GumBa wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:19 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:18 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:17 Topin wrote:
i cant believe someone can be an antifan of Scarlett... it cant be....

I don't like how some of her fanboys are over the top obsessed. But that goes for everyone. I love Scarlett as a player

Cant believe you hate gumba, yorkie, lorning, opterown, darklordolli, the entire country of finland, etc, for being over the top obsessed with certain players

Shellbot mentioned me first so that means I am number one fanboy

You did lose all passion on one of the craziest weekends of games. That's pretty passion.

Was to sad to watch

Absolutely devastating I agree. But when greats fall, they come back even stronger.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 08 2014 16:23 GMT
#1215
On June 09 2014 01:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:19 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:18 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:17 Topin wrote:
i cant believe someone can be an antifan of Scarlett... it cant be....

I don't like how some of her fanboys are over the top obsessed. But that goes for everyone. I love Scarlett as a player

Cant believe you hate gumba, yorkie, lorning, opterown, darklordolli, the entire country of finland, etc, for being over the top obsessed with certain players

It's true I hate everyone

ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SebaZ
Profile Joined April 2010
Italy223 Posts
June 08 2014 16:23 GMT
#1216
Love it when the observers happily check the buildings while an engagement is going on on the other side of the map. Come on, have some minimap awareness
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 08 2014 16:24 GMT
#1217
On June 09 2014 01:22 D-light wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:20 xtorn wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:13 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
I don't expect to beat taeja but I just had to say that in intvw ;x

step by step tutorial


- start game
- 10 pool best pool in 2 games
- macro the hell out of the others
- go final
- win final
- collect 10k
- deposit in bank
- skype home cheer yay


- wake up

This is the best step imo
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
June 08 2014 16:24 GMT
#1218
On June 09 2014 01:21 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:20 GumBa wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:19 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:18 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:17 Topin wrote:
i cant believe someone can be an antifan of Scarlett... it cant be....

I don't like how some of her fanboys are over the top obsessed. But that goes for everyone. I love Scarlett as a player

Cant believe you hate gumba, yorkie, lorning, opterown, darklordolli, the entire country of finland, etc, for being over the top obsessed with certain players

Shellbot mentioned me first so that means I am number one fanboy

Wintex is #1 fanboy but he's pretty much 3 leagues above everyone else so I didn't want to disgrace him by putting him in that list


Nah. Pretty sure he likes kaypop more than Bomber.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 08 2014 16:24 GMT
#1219
On June 09 2014 01:23 VeNoM HaZ Skill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:22 plogamer wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:20 GumBa wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:19 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:18 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:17 Topin wrote:
i cant believe someone can be an antifan of Scarlett... it cant be....

I don't like how some of her fanboys are over the top obsessed. But that goes for everyone. I love Scarlett as a player

Cant believe you hate gumba, yorkie, lorning, opterown, darklordolli, the entire country of finland, etc, for being over the top obsessed with certain players

Shellbot mentioned me first so that means I am number one fanboy


Your love of Innnovation does border on obsession.

border... lol.

I annexed them borders
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
June 08 2014 16:24 GMT
#1220
On June 09 2014 01:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:22 D-light wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:20 xtorn wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:13 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
I don't expect to beat taeja but I just had to say that in intvw ;x

step by step tutorial


- start game
- 10 pool best pool in 2 games
- macro the hell out of the others
- go final
- win final
- collect 10k
- deposit in bank
- skype home cheer yay


- wake up

This is the best step imo

im all about waking up every morning
Liquid | SKT
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 175 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 524
UpATreeSC 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 994
Dewaltoss 119
firebathero 83
Zeus 68
Trap 40
910 40
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 21
NaDa 20
JYJ 16
[ Show more ]
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6294
420jenkins242
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1494
edward200
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS142
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2016
Other Games
summit1g5111
Grubby3011
B2W.Neo642
Beastyqt630
byalli421
shahzam330
KnowMe176
C9.Mang0155
TKL 140
Railgan15
Chillindude13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV263
BasetradeTV255
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur351
• WagamamaTV273
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 21m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 21m
Stellar Fest
17h 21m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.