• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:45
CEST 21:45
KST 04:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10358 users

[HSC IX] Day 2 - Page 41

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 99 Next
No GSL spoilers please, some of the people tuning in to HSC did not have the chance to watch GSL yet
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
June 06 2014 16:37 GMT
#801
As expected from the Commander.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
June 06 2014 16:37 GMT
#802
On June 07 2014 01:37 usopsama wrote:
As expected from the Commander.

KESPAAAA
Community News
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 06 2014 16:38 GMT
#803
XMG is awesomely adjectives it seems XD
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 06 2014 16:38 GMT
#804
On June 07 2014 01:36 DinoToss wrote:
hey i remember spinning was illegal :p

There actually are rules.

eg. ball is lost in the corner of the table: defender gets it. ball is lost in the middle: the one who shot the last goal loses it. matches go up to 6 normally, and the ball is only thrown in at the beginning, then it's like in soccer, if a goal gets shot, the other team gets the ball initially. I'm kind of good at this game, playing in a hobby team in cologne, germany

I'll try to hang around on sunday at HSC, so if anyone is willing to challenge me, I'd bet a beer on myself winning!

(also, I play chess)
F1nal
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany216 Posts
June 06 2014 16:39 GMT
#805
Im loving this tournament more and more.
<3 DeMusliM | MKP | Maru | Bomber | Flash | Stephano |
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 06 2014 16:39 GMT
#806
On June 07 2014 01:38 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 01:36 DinoToss wrote:
hey i remember spinning was illegal :p

There actually are rules.

eg. ball is lost in the corner of the table: defender gets it. ball is lost in the middle: the one who shot the last goal loses it. matches go up to 6 normally, and the ball is only thrown in at the beginning, then it's like in soccer, if a goal gets shot, the other team gets the ball initially. I'm kind of good at this game, playing in a hobby team in cologne, germany

I'll try to hang around on sunday at HSC, so if anyone is willing to challenge me, I'd bet a beer on myself winning!

(also, I play chess)

If you've not watched the show Community, you are reinforcing some very entertaining stereotypes they ascribe to the German exchange students.
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
June 06 2014 16:39 GMT
#807
the way they incorporate sponsor plugs at HSC is a lot more acceptable than annoying twitch ads usually are, i like it
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-06 16:41:09
June 06 2014 16:40 GMT
#808
On June 07 2014 01:39 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 01:38 boxerfred wrote:
On June 07 2014 01:36 DinoToss wrote:
hey i remember spinning was illegal :p

There actually are rules.

eg. ball is lost in the corner of the table: defender gets it. ball is lost in the middle: the one who shot the last goal loses it. matches go up to 6 normally, and the ball is only thrown in at the beginning, then it's like in soccer, if a goal gets shot, the other team gets the ball initially. I'm kind of good at this game, playing in a hobby team in cologne, germany

I'll try to hang around on sunday at HSC, so if anyone is willing to challenge me, I'd bet a beer on myself winning!

(also, I play chess)

If you've not watched the show Community, you are reinforcing some very entertaining stereotypes they ascribe to the German exchange students.

I didn't. I feel sorry. A bit.

You could sum up my skills by the following: sc2 (diamond), chess (~1700 dwz), foosball (amateur), programming
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
June 06 2014 16:40 GMT
#809
Are XMG laptops still branded clove laptops?
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
June 06 2014 16:41 GMT
#810
On June 07 2014 01:39 Waise wrote:
the way they incorporate sponsor plugs at HSC is a lot more acceptable than annoying twitch ads usually are, i like it


I feel the same way. I feel like they have to be more effective as well, but I know jack shit about marketing so I may be wrong on that.
AdministratorBreak the chains
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 06 2014 16:41 GMT
#811
On June 07 2014 01:40 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 01:39 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 07 2014 01:38 boxerfred wrote:
On June 07 2014 01:36 DinoToss wrote:
hey i remember spinning was illegal :p

There actually are rules.

eg. ball is lost in the corner of the table: defender gets it. ball is lost in the middle: the one who shot the last goal loses it. matches go up to 6 normally, and the ball is only thrown in at the beginning, then it's like in soccer, if a goal gets shot, the other team gets the ball initially. I'm kind of good at this game, playing in a hobby team in cologne, germany

I'll try to hang around on sunday at HSC, so if anyone is willing to challenge me, I'd bet a beer on myself winning!

(also, I play chess)

If you've not watched the show Community, you are reinforcing some very entertaining stereotypes they ascribe to the German exchange students.

I didn't. I feel sorry. A bit.

Hahaha, they are just obsessed with Foosball. I saw your country and had a chuckle.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-06 16:42:29
June 06 2014 16:42 GMT
#812
Thank you to the mod/banling who put the note up
Community News
TL+ Member
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 06 2014 16:42 GMT
#813
Looks like Destiny's twitter is still opened. Someone pirate this, fast!
MavivaM
Profile Joined November 2011
1535 Posts
June 06 2014 16:42 GMT
#814
On June 07 2014 01:38 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 01:36 DinoToss wrote:
hey i remember spinning was illegal :p

There actually are rules.

eg. ball is lost in the corner of the table: defender gets it. ball is lost in the middle: the one who shot the last goal loses it. matches go up to 6 normally, and the ball is only thrown in at the beginning, then it's like in soccer, if a goal gets shot, the other team gets the ball initially. I'm kind of good at this game, playing in a hobby team in cologne, germany

I'll try to hang around on sunday at HSC, so if anyone is willing to challenge me, I'd bet a beer on myself winning!

(also, I play chess)

To be fair, that fussball table wasn't regular.
Professional ones have oblique floor on the corners and sides, so that the ball doesn't get easily stuck like In JD's corner.

Spinning and do cheap shots like passing the ball between two of the attacking pieces to do easy two-time autowin shots should be forbidden!

Other alternative home rules also state that if the goalkeeper scores, it counts twice... and if you lose 8-0 you must crawl under the table.
Your Opinion has been counted. Only 3 more Opinions needed for a reddit thread.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 06 2014 16:42 GMT
#815
On June 07 2014 01:41 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 01:39 Waise wrote:
the way they incorporate sponsor plugs at HSC is a lot more acceptable than annoying twitch ads usually are, i like it


I feel the same way. I feel like they have to be more effective as well, but I know jack shit about marketing so I may be wrong on that.

Well relative to tournaments that just spin the same ad 20 times in a row, and then show footage of the stage I would say this is more effective.

Take and this guy also have a history with the community around the game, so it is also enjoying a pretty real dialog with their target market.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 06 2014 16:43 GMT
#816
On June 07 2014 01:42 MavivaM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 01:38 boxerfred wrote:
On June 07 2014 01:36 DinoToss wrote:
hey i remember spinning was illegal :p

There actually are rules.

eg. ball is lost in the corner of the table: defender gets it. ball is lost in the middle: the one who shot the last goal loses it. matches go up to 6 normally, and the ball is only thrown in at the beginning, then it's like in soccer, if a goal gets shot, the other team gets the ball initially. I'm kind of good at this game, playing in a hobby team in cologne, germany

I'll try to hang around on sunday at HSC, so if anyone is willing to challenge me, I'd bet a beer on myself winning!

(also, I play chess)

To be fair, that fussball table wasn't regular.
Professional ones have oblique floor on the corners and sides, so that the ball doesn't get easily stuck like In JD's corner.

Spinning and do cheap shots like passing the ball between two of the attacking pieces to do easy two-time autowin shots should be forbidden!

Other alternative home rules also state that if the goalkeeper scores, it counts twice... and if you lose 8-0 you must crawl under the table.

Spinning is forbidden anyways. But I guess koreans are not used to foosball, so it would've been really hard to explain them how it works, given the fact that some of them are not fluent in english. Felt a bit lame tho :O
Pino
Profile Joined June 2013
1032 Posts
June 06 2014 16:44 GMT
#817
On June 07 2014 01:36 DinoToss wrote:
hey i remember spinning(? forget how it's called) was illegal :p


There are as many rules as there are players i guess
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
June 06 2014 16:44 GMT
#818
Wow. Amazing artwork.
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
June 06 2014 16:46 GMT
#819
On June 07 2014 01:41 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 01:40 boxerfred wrote:
On June 07 2014 01:39 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 07 2014 01:38 boxerfred wrote:
On June 07 2014 01:36 DinoToss wrote:
hey i remember spinning was illegal :p

There actually are rules.

eg. ball is lost in the corner of the table: defender gets it. ball is lost in the middle: the one who shot the last goal loses it. matches go up to 6 normally, and the ball is only thrown in at the beginning, then it's like in soccer, if a goal gets shot, the other team gets the ball initially. I'm kind of good at this game, playing in a hobby team in cologne, germany

I'll try to hang around on sunday at HSC, so if anyone is willing to challenge me, I'd bet a beer on myself winning!

(also, I play chess)

If you've not watched the show Community, you are reinforcing some very entertaining stereotypes they ascribe to the German exchange students.

I didn't. I feel sorry. A bit.

Hahaha, they are just obsessed with Foosball. I saw your country and had a chuckle.

Huehue, I work at a German facility of a big US tech company, and whenever we got a US rotational engineer or intern, we'd make him play a lot of foosball
Get off my lawn, young punks
MavivaM
Profile Joined November 2011
1535 Posts
June 06 2014 16:46 GMT
#820
On June 07 2014 01:43 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 01:42 MavivaM wrote:
On June 07 2014 01:38 boxerfred wrote:
On June 07 2014 01:36 DinoToss wrote:
hey i remember spinning was illegal :p

There actually are rules.

eg. ball is lost in the corner of the table: defender gets it. ball is lost in the middle: the one who shot the last goal loses it. matches go up to 6 normally, and the ball is only thrown in at the beginning, then it's like in soccer, if a goal gets shot, the other team gets the ball initially. I'm kind of good at this game, playing in a hobby team in cologne, germany

I'll try to hang around on sunday at HSC, so if anyone is willing to challenge me, I'd bet a beer on myself winning!

(also, I play chess)

To be fair, that fussball table wasn't regular.
Professional ones have oblique floor on the corners and sides, so that the ball doesn't get easily stuck like In JD's corner.

Spinning and do cheap shots like passing the ball between two of the attacking pieces to do easy two-time autowin shots should be forbidden!

Other alternative home rules also state that if the goalkeeper scores, it counts twice... and if you lose 8-0 you must crawl under the table.

Spinning is forbidden anyways. But I guess koreans are not used to foosball, so it would've been really hard to explain them how it works, given the fact that some of them are not fluent in english. Felt a bit lame tho :O

If I was in germany I would gladly challenge you for a beer
One day I'll be there... one day
Your Opinion has been counted. Only 3 more Opinions needed for a reddit thread.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 99 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 519
UpATreeSC 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1009
Dewaltoss 124
firebathero 86
Zeus 68
Trap 41
910 40
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 20
JYJ 16
[ Show more ]
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6477
420jenkins260
monkeys_forever2
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1422
edward105
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS145
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2081
Other Games
summit1g5171
Grubby2916
Beastyqt661
B2W.Neo658
byalli406
shahzam370
KnowMe172
TKL 142
C9.Mang0130
Railgan18
Chillindude15
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV267
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur325
• WagamamaTV274
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 15m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 15m
Stellar Fest
17h 15m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.