On May 31 2014 17:15 Shellshock wrote:
Vortix and Patience I guess
Vortix and Patience I guess
more dead dreams
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On May 31 2014 17:15 Shellshock wrote: Vortix and Patience I guess more dead dreams | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
Poll: Recommend Grubby vs Patience Game 2? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (0) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (2) ★★★- Good game (8) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (0) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (1) 11 total votes Your vote: Recommend Grubby vs Patience Game 2? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what Poll: Recommend Grubby vs Patience Game 3? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (1) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (2) ★★★- Good game (1) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (1) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (6) 11 total votes Your vote: Recommend Grubby vs Patience Game 3? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what | ||
|
fezvez
France3021 Posts
When the cancel at the thirs happened, I thought, Patience has it But the snipe on the warp prism was beyond beautiful | ||
|
SebaZ
Italy223 Posts
![]() | ||
|
YourMom
Romania565 Posts
| ||
|
MrMotionPicture
United States4327 Posts
| ||
|
OldLadyStarCraft
United States66 Posts
| ||
|
diverzee
Sweden992 Posts
![]() | ||
|
BaneRiders
Sweden3630 Posts
On June 01 2014 02:00 argonautdice wrote: Patience contracted fullforeigneritis in Germany. rofl | ||
|
cheekymonkey
France1387 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On June 01 2014 02:12 Shellshock wrote: more dead dreams Valley of dead dreams. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On June 01 2014 02:13 cheekymonkey wrote: who is tefel and why did he beat vortix Tefel is God | ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12536 Posts
On June 01 2014 02:13 cheekymonkey wrote: who is tefel Seriously? I mean I can understand (but not get behind) things like "who is Lamboking", but come on | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
On June 01 2014 02:16 Nebuchad wrote: Seriously? I mean I can understand (but not get behind) things like "who is Lamboking", but come on who is mycerion? | ||
|
Penguinator
United States837 Posts
On June 01 2014 02:13 cheekymonkey wrote: who is tefel and why did he beat vortix lol | ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12536 Posts
On June 01 2014 02:17 Shellshock wrote: who is grubby and why did he beat patience? My hero o/ | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On June 01 2014 02:17 Topin wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2014 02:16 Nebuchad wrote: On June 01 2014 02:13 cheekymonkey wrote: who is tefel Seriously? I mean I can understand (but not get behind) things like "who is Lamboking", but come on who is mycerion? the people's champion | ||
|
stardog
556 Posts
On June 01 2014 02:12 Boucot wrote: Now please crush Tefel, Grubby ! Grubby, please don't. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|