On June 01 2014 03:53 Skynx wrote:
Fuck, I went away for a little while and Korea is out again. How did Grubby play?
Fuck, I went away for a little while and Korea is out again. How did Grubby play?
good enough to win
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On June 01 2014 03:53 Skynx wrote: Fuck, I went away for a little while and Korea is out again. How did Grubby play? good enough to win | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Heinsenzerg
Argentina2279 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On June 01 2014 03:53 Skynx wrote: Fuck, I went away for a little while and Korea is out again. How did Grubby play? He played solid. His opponents made mistakes and he capitalized on them | ||
|
AntiGrav1ty
Germany2310 Posts
On June 01 2014 03:47 cheekymonkey wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2014 03:46 Rehio wrote: Man, I feel like no energy from Apollo and Kaelaris today, but I am hyped for Vortix, gogogogo. It's pretty clear that they have no chemistry whatsoever, seems like kaelaris is annoying him, really I'd rather see tod and apollo cast Definitely. Seems like Apollo is annoyed a lot. Dunno what the reason is but they just don't work that well together. Whole cast feels like Kaelaris is deliberatly trying not to step on Apollos shoes to keep the cast going. | ||
|
BaneRiders
Sweden3630 Posts
On June 01 2014 03:57 AntiGrav1ty wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2014 03:47 cheekymonkey wrote: On June 01 2014 03:46 Rehio wrote: Man, I feel like no energy from Apollo and Kaelaris today, but I am hyped for Vortix, gogogogo. It's pretty clear that they have no chemistry whatsoever, seems like kaelaris is annoying him, really I'd rather see tod and apollo cast Definitely. Seems like Apollo is annoyed a lot. Dunno what the reason is but they just don't work that well together. Whole cast feels like Kaelaris is deliberatly trying not to step on Apollos shoes to keep the cast going. Change to Vasa cast for a while, very refreshing! ![]() | ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3561 Posts
On June 01 2014 04:00 BaneRiders wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2014 03:57 AntiGrav1ty wrote: On June 01 2014 03:47 cheekymonkey wrote: On June 01 2014 03:46 Rehio wrote: Man, I feel like no energy from Apollo and Kaelaris today, but I am hyped for Vortix, gogogogo. It's pretty clear that they have no chemistry whatsoever, seems like kaelaris is annoying him, really I'd rather see tod and apollo cast Definitely. Seems like Apollo is annoyed a lot. Dunno what the reason is but they just don't work that well together. Whole cast feels like Kaelaris is deliberatly trying not to step on Apollos shoes to keep the cast going. Change to Vasa cast for a while, very refreshing! ![]() I second that! | ||
|
eurTsItniH
887 Posts
On June 01 2014 03:57 AntiGrav1ty wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2014 03:47 cheekymonkey wrote: On June 01 2014 03:46 Rehio wrote: Man, I feel like no energy from Apollo and Kaelaris today, but I am hyped for Vortix, gogogogo. It's pretty clear that they have no chemistry whatsoever, seems like kaelaris is annoying him, really I'd rather see tod and apollo cast Definitely. Seems like Apollo is annoyed a lot. Dunno what the reason is but they just don't work that well together. Whole cast feels like Kaelaris is deliberatly trying not to step on Apollos shoes to keep the cast going. Yeah not sure what is up with Apollo. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Strela
Netherlands1896 Posts
On June 01 2014 04:00 BaneRiders wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2014 03:57 AntiGrav1ty wrote: On June 01 2014 03:47 cheekymonkey wrote: On June 01 2014 03:46 Rehio wrote: Man, I feel like no energy from Apollo and Kaelaris today, but I am hyped for Vortix, gogogogo. It's pretty clear that they have no chemistry whatsoever, seems like kaelaris is annoying him, really I'd rather see tod and apollo cast Definitely. Seems like Apollo is annoyed a lot. Dunno what the reason is but they just don't work that well together. Whole cast feels like Kaelaris is deliberatly trying not to step on Apollos shoes to keep the cast going. Change to Vasa cast for a while, very refreshing! ![]() Who is Vasa? | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On June 01 2014 04:00 Shellshock wrote: I have never heard Vasa cast join the living | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On June 01 2014 03:41 AlternativeEgo wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2014 03:38 Shellshock wrote: On June 01 2014 03:37 AlternativeEgo wrote: On June 01 2014 03:34 SmoKim wrote: On June 01 2014 03:25 Shellshock wrote: On June 01 2014 03:24 Noonius wrote: On June 01 2014 03:23 stuchiu wrote: On June 01 2014 03:20 Lorning wrote: On June 01 2014 03:20 Boucot wrote: On June 01 2014 03:16 WTCO wrote: The Curse of the Best Foreigner lives on? Let's say it's Snute for now. Harstem ToD TLO Lucifron Still the most successful Dane in the game. I think. Does not ring a bell. Disqualified due to bad memory. super late response but he's the guy MC killed with 3 gate pressure on metalopolis in TSL3 | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
Poll: Recommend Final Match Game 1? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (0) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (2) ★★★- Good game (6) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (1) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0) 9 total votes Your vote: Recommend Final Match Game 1? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On June 01 2014 04:01 Strela wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2014 04:00 BaneRiders wrote: On June 01 2014 03:57 AntiGrav1ty wrote: On June 01 2014 03:47 cheekymonkey wrote: On June 01 2014 03:46 Rehio wrote: Man, I feel like no energy from Apollo and Kaelaris today, but I am hyped for Vortix, gogogogo. It's pretty clear that they have no chemistry whatsoever, seems like kaelaris is annoying him, really I'd rather see tod and apollo cast Definitely. Seems like Apollo is annoyed a lot. Dunno what the reason is but they just don't work that well together. Whole cast feels like Kaelaris is deliberatly trying not to step on Apollos shoes to keep the cast going. Change to Vasa cast for a while, very refreshing! ![]() Who is Vasa? The Italian stream. It's quite the experience. | ||
|
BaneRiders
Sweden3630 Posts
On June 01 2014 04:01 Strela wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2014 04:00 BaneRiders wrote: On June 01 2014 03:57 AntiGrav1ty wrote: On June 01 2014 03:47 cheekymonkey wrote: On June 01 2014 03:46 Rehio wrote: Man, I feel like no energy from Apollo and Kaelaris today, but I am hyped for Vortix, gogogogo. It's pretty clear that they have no chemistry whatsoever, seems like kaelaris is annoying him, really I'd rather see tod and apollo cast Definitely. Seems like Apollo is annoyed a lot. Dunno what the reason is but they just don't work that well together. Whole cast feels like Kaelaris is deliberatly trying not to step on Apollos shoes to keep the cast going. Change to Vasa cast for a while, very refreshing! ![]() Who is Vasa? Italy. The man is on fire as usual! ![]() | ||
|
SuperHofmann
Italy1741 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Horang2 Jaedong Mini EffOrt Light Soma BeSt [ Show more ] Hyuk firebathero Stork Snow Rush ZerO Zeus ggaemo Last Leta Pusan hero sorry Killer Sea.KH Sharp Mong Mind soO Shinee Aegong Shine Free ToSsGirL Bale Sexy Trap Terrorterran NotJumperer HiyA JulyZerg Icarus Sacsri ajuk12(nOOB) zelot Noble Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns35600 singsing2307 olofmeister1229 B2W.Neo1054 Mlord250 DeMusliM201 Livibee163 Hui .150 Liquid`VortiX130 ArmadaUGS119 Mew2King111 QueenE90 ZerO(Twitch)15 Railgan11 Chillindude11 ToD10 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|