Why does it sound so much cooler when Marines die in the GSL?
I'm not sure you know what I'm talking about, but when my Marines die or when I watch Dreamhack, the death sound is much cleaner and more polished but doesn't sound nearly as cool.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
SixStrings
Germany2046 Posts
Why does it sound so much cooler when Marines die in the GSL? I'm not sure you know what I'm talking about, but when my Marines die or when I watch Dreamhack, the death sound is much cleaner and more polished but doesn't sound nearly as cool. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Fuell
Netherlands3111 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51693 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
<3 Koreans. Still big up DJHelium owning ForGG live on GSL to 8k viewers nice | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
THELEHGOTERRAN
United States1837 Posts
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
| ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
On May 28 2014 19:01 KingofdaHipHop wrote: soO has to advance so that he can lose to Stork in the finals. yes! | ||
|
Incognoto
France10239 Posts
YES WE STILL LOVE YOU COME BACK FOR SC3 | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|