• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:09
CEST 13:09
KST 20:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8586 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group A Premier Season 2 2014 - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 Next All
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
May 21 2014 01:25 GMT
#541
This group D: at least I went 1 for 2
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
May 21 2014 01:25 GMT
#542
On May 21 2014 10:21 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2014 10:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:19 teddyoojo wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:16 Plansix wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
OH MY GOD HE'S SO GONNA DIE YEAH

I don't think this guy is a Huk fan, guys.

then again, who is


Me, a lot of people too

Not so much that I'm not a HuK fan, but I'm a huge Revival fan.

wow Revival has 2 fans now O.o


That's 2 more than he had on EG
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 21 2014 01:25 GMT
#543
On May 21 2014 10:24 Waise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2014 10:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:19 teddyoojo wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:16 Plansix wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
OH MY GOD HE'S SO GONNA DIE YEAH

I don't think this guy is a Huk fan, guys.

then again, who is


Me, a lot of people too

Not so much that I'm not a HuK fan, but I'm a huge Revival fan.

wow Revival has 2 fans now O.o

revival doesn't have fans? i mean he's not my OMG FAVORITE or anything, but i've always cheered for him quite a bit when he's in something. did he do something? or is he just one of those Official Nameless Koreans

I think he's just been always overshadowed by other zerg players specifically HyuN and Symbol when he was on TSL. He was just kind of one of those "other TSL zergs" even though he's had some decent success winning IEM and 2nd in WCS and all.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 21 2014 01:26 GMT
#544
On May 21 2014 10:24 Waise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2014 10:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:19 teddyoojo wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:16 Plansix wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
OH MY GOD HE'S SO GONNA DIE YEAH

I don't think this guy is a Huk fan, guys.

then again, who is


Me, a lot of people too

Not so much that I'm not a HuK fan, but I'm a huge Revival fan.

wow Revival has 2 fans now O.o

revival doesn't have fans? i mean he's not my OMG FAVORITE or anything, but i've always cheered for him quite a bit when he's in something. did he do something? or is he just one of those Official Nameless Koreans

It's funny, I didn't really care for him when he was a WCS runner up and won IEM Shanghai (mostly cause I wasn't around for most of that summer) but he grew on me towards the end of his EG-ness, and I am really loving his play in 2014.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
May 21 2014 01:26 GMT
#545
On May 21 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
This group D: at least I went 1 for 2


You just predicted the wrong protoss in 1st place
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 21 2014 01:27 GMT
#546
On May 21 2014 10:25 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2014 10:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:19 teddyoojo wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:16 Plansix wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
OH MY GOD HE'S SO GONNA DIE YEAH

I don't think this guy is a Huk fan, guys.

then again, who is


Me, a lot of people too

Not so much that I'm not a HuK fan, but I'm a huge Revival fan.

wow Revival has 2 fans now O.o


That's 2 more than he had on EG

It's funny because that's probably true, I didn't give a shit about him really while he was on EG lol
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
May 21 2014 01:31 GMT
#547
On May 21 2014 10:27 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2014 10:25 AWalker9 wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:19 teddyoojo wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:16 Plansix wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
OH MY GOD HE'S SO GONNA DIE YEAH

I don't think this guy is a Huk fan, guys.

then again, who is


Me, a lot of people too

Not so much that I'm not a HuK fan, but I'm a huge Revival fan.

wow Revival has 2 fans now O.o


That's 2 more than he had on EG

It's funny because that's probably true, I didn't give a shit about him really while he was on EG lol


I'm just hoping my boy herO comes out on top on Friday.
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 21 2014 01:33 GMT
#548
On May 21 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2014 10:27 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:25 AWalker9 wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:19 teddyoojo wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:16 Plansix wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
OH MY GOD HE'S SO GONNA DIE YEAH

I don't think this guy is a Huk fan, guys.

then again, who is


Me, a lot of people too

Not so much that I'm not a HuK fan, but I'm a huge Revival fan.

wow Revival has 2 fans now O.o


That's 2 more than he had on EG

It's funny because that's probably true, I didn't give a shit about him really while he was on EG lol


I'm just hoping my boy herO comes out on top on Friday.

You and me both. Him and Innovation gonna own that group.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-21 01:37:17
May 21 2014 01:37 GMT
#549
On May 21 2014 10:33 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:27 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:25 AWalker9 wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:19 teddyoojo wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:16 Plansix wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
OH MY GOD HE'S SO GONNA DIE YEAH

I don't think this guy is a Huk fan, guys.

then again, who is


Me, a lot of people too

Not so much that I'm not a HuK fan, but I'm a huge Revival fan.

wow Revival has 2 fans now O.o


That's 2 more than he had on EG

It's funny because that's probably true, I didn't give a shit about him really while he was on EG lol


I'm just hoping my boy herO comes out on top on Friday.

You and me both. Him and Innovation gonna own that group.


I hope herO 0-4 loses so he won't dance his units whenever he wins anymore.
RotterdaM
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands684 Posts
May 21 2014 01:39 GMT
#550
On May 21 2014 10:04 mostevil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2014 10:02 Derez wrote:
Rotterdam really abuses the English language

I love the malapropisms, the constant "either way" transitions are fairly painful though.


t_T sorry, whenever I'm distracted I speak slightly worse english, I know it sucks to listen too. Working on it though, as you could imagine day 1 was a little hectic, I'm working on it though. Overall It was an okay day, it can get better and I know it will!, Thanks for watching everybody
Commentatorwww.instagram.com/RotterdaM08 for pictures of cute puppies.
kc2siq
Profile Joined April 2012
United States319 Posts
May 21 2014 01:51 GMT
#551
I remember Revival was playing against some random player and I didn't know who to root for so decided on Revival because he had the greatest hair style ever back then. But he never did well and just lost.

Now his hair just straight up sucks and I root against him on a whim, but he wins now. Guess that's Revival's key to victory, having ugly hair in my eyes.
Byun, best player in the world!
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 21 2014 01:57 GMT
#552
On May 21 2014 10:39 RotterdaM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2014 10:04 mostevil wrote:
On May 21 2014 10:02 Derez wrote:
Rotterdam really abuses the English language

I love the malapropisms, the constant "either way" transitions are fairly painful though.


t_T sorry, whenever I'm distracted I speak slightly worse english, I know it sucks to listen too. Working on it though, as you could imagine day 1 was a little hectic, I'm working on it though. Overall It was an okay day, it can get better and I know it will!, Thanks for watching everybody

Thank you for casting! Your casting made it pretty fun, and Nathanias has improved quite a lot! Looking forward to seeing more!
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
isaachukfan
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada785 Posts
May 21 2014 02:08 GMT
#553
Gah if only HuK had gotten slightly better storms against Pigbaby tt_tt

How did the games against Revival go? Was it typical HuK (failed all in)
I'm a mennonite, yes I'm allowed to use a computer
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-21 02:10:03
May 21 2014 02:09 GMT
#554
On May 21 2014 11:08 isaachukfan wrote:
Gah if only HuK had gotten slightly better storms against Pigbaby tt_tt

How did the games against Revival go? Was it typical HuK (failed all in)


Game 1: Traded phoenixes for almost nothing for majority of game, then lost

Game 2: HuK got rekt by ling runbys and no observers for burrow roaches, then swarmhosterino finished the game
blacksheepwall
Profile Joined June 2011
China1530 Posts
May 21 2014 02:29 GMT
#555
I should've believed in Pigbaby. How do you go wrong with a name like that?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ // </3 Taeja
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 21 2014 03:23 GMT
#556
Sad to see my two favorites in the group get knocked out, especially after HuK got that early win
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
May 21 2014 04:17 GMT
#557
HerO thefuck!
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
May 21 2014 04:25 GMT
#558
Yesss Revival!!
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
coloursheep
Profile Joined May 2011
China497 Posts
May 21 2014 05:30 GMT
#559
Was not able to watch it live, how was studio/production compared to WCS EU or NASL?
Holdenintherye
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada1441 Posts
May 21 2014 05:37 GMT
#560
Wow really surprised that hero didn't make it out of the group, and more surpirsed at his overall performance :/
But revival seems to playing well post-EG
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16942
StarCastTV_EN387
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings92
CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko176
OGKoka 51
ProTech36
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11787
Jaedong 5816
EffOrt 2850
BeSt 1239
actioN 879
Killer 667
Soma 605
ZerO 513
Horang2 493
Pusan 470
[ Show more ]
Zeus 260
Stork 225
Rush 178
JYJ 161
Barracks 121
Mong 55
ToSsGirL 53
HiyA 47
Bale 32
Terrorterran 32
Sexy 31
Sharp 24
Shinee 22
sorry 18
NaDa 18
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
Sea.KH 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5183
XaKoH 429
Dendi5
League of Legends
Reynor47
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_0
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2326
crisheroes2319
Other Games
gofns63093
singsing1432
olofmeister1333
byalli598
Livibee207
Pyrionflax142
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick513
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream335
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 254
StarCraft 2
WardiTV46
Other Games
BasetradeTV1
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1941
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 52m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 52m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.