• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:51
CEST 16:51
KST 23:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7855 users

[Code S] Ro32 Group F Season 2 2014 - Page 24

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 44 Next All
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
May 16 2014 10:48 GMT
#461
On May 16 2014 19:48 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2014 19:45 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:42 aZealot wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:36 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:34 aZealot wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:32 Mozdk wrote:
PvT yes! Strugling atm in PvT. Terrans have gotten smart.


Proxy factory today against a P who was playing ultra greedy. 4 Hellions for a roast probe bbq and a quick gg.

It was quite satisfying.


Since when is you being Terran a thing? :o


Switched to Terran for the season. I've played Toss since WOL, but recently I found I was getting bored. Hence, the change. I considered Zerg, but the race and the mechanics feel a little too alien for me while Terran and Protoss are more similar.

It's been a great change. I'm enjoying SC more than I have for a long time. Heck, I've laddered almost every day for the last couple of weeks. It's like falling in love with the game all over again. TvT pisses me off, though. I find it very frustrating.


Ah, cool. Makes me want to play again...

That is why I don't understand that not more ppl are playing terran. It is just extremely entertaining to play, whereas toss is very methodic and feels always the same + not much to do until you fight.

People like winning.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
May 16 2014 10:49 GMT
#462
On May 16 2014 19:48 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2014 19:45 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:42 aZealot wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:36 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:34 aZealot wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:32 Mozdk wrote:
PvT yes! Strugling atm in PvT. Terrans have gotten smart.


Proxy factory today against a P who was playing ultra greedy. 4 Hellions for a roast probe bbq and a quick gg.

It was quite satisfying.


Since when is you being Terran a thing? :o


Switched to Terran for the season. I've played Toss since WOL, but recently I found I was getting bored. Hence, the change. I considered Zerg, but the race and the mechanics feel a little too alien for me while Terran and Protoss are more similar.

It's been a great change. I'm enjoying SC more than I have for a long time. Heck, I've laddered almost every day for the last couple of weeks. It's like falling in love with the game all over again. TvT pisses me off, though. I find it very frustrating.


Ah, cool. Makes me want to play again...

That is why I don't understand that not more ppl are playing terran. It is just extremely entertaining to play, whereas toss is very methodic and feels always the same + not much to do until you fight.


I switched to Terran (mostly) from Zerg. I dabbled in all 3, but I like the feel of Terran the most... though I have way more success with Zerg.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
May 16 2014 10:49 GMT
#463
PROBERUSH COMMON!
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 16 2014 10:49 GMT
#464
On May 16 2014 19:47 Lorning wrote:
Poll: Recommend Winners' Match Game 1?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (16)
 
67%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (4)
 
17%

★★★- Good game (1)
 
4%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (1)
 
4%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (2)
 
8%

24 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Winners' Match Game 1?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season


Community News
TL+ Member
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
May 16 2014 10:49 GMT
#465
ha! SuNo never change
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
herMan
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan2057 Posts
May 16 2014 10:49 GMT
#466
Bro do you even lift?
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-16 10:49:45
May 16 2014 10:49 GMT
#467
On May 16 2014 19:48 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2014 19:45 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:42 aZealot wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:36 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:34 aZealot wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:32 Mozdk wrote:
PvT yes! Strugling atm in PvT. Terrans have gotten smart.


Proxy factory today against a P who was playing ultra greedy. 4 Hellions for a roast probe bbq and a quick gg.

It was quite satisfying.


Since when is you being Terran a thing? :o


Switched to Terran for the season. I've played Toss since WOL, but recently I found I was getting bored. Hence, the change. I considered Zerg, but the race and the mechanics feel a little too alien for me while Terran and Protoss are more similar.

It's been a great change. I'm enjoying SC more than I have for a long time. Heck, I've laddered almost every day for the last couple of weeks. It's like falling in love with the game all over again. TvT pisses me off, though. I find it very frustrating.


Ah, cool. Makes me want to play again...

That is why I don't understand that not more ppl are playing terran. It is just extremely entertaining to play, whereas toss is very methodic and feels always the same + not much to do until you fight.


There is only so many marines I can spam out in a month. Then my brain goes on standby until I spam roaches again.
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-16 10:50:57
May 16 2014 10:50 GMT
#468
On May 16 2014 19:43 herMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2014 19:42 aZealot wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:36 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:34 aZealot wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:32 Mozdk wrote:
PvT yes! Strugling atm in PvT. Terrans have gotten smart.


Proxy factory today against a P who was playing ultra greedy. 4 Hellions for a roast probe bbq and a quick gg.

It was quite satisfying.


Since when is you being Terran a thing? :o


Switched to Terran for the season. I've played Toss since WOL, but recently I found I was getting bored. Hence, the change. I considered Zerg, but the race and the mechanics feel a little too alien for me while Terran and Protoss are more similar.

It's been a great change. I'm enjoying SC more than I have for a long time. Heck, I've laddered almost every day for the last couple of weeks. It's like falling in love with the game all over again. TvT pisses me off, though. I find it very frustrating.





Terran is the only way. TvT is fucking great when you get past early game shenanigans and start to outmaneuver your opponent.


I'll probably main both Protoss and Terran next season, or maybe even give Zerg a try.

I just find that it take a lot of patience to play TvT. It's ironic that, as a Protoss, PvT was always my hardest match-up (I played a defensive macro style) and now playing against T is still my hardest match-up. I find that more than a little funny.
KT best KT ~ 2014
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 16 2014 10:50 GMT
#469
Now watch him go mech and PartinG goes all Stats on him and makes mass carriers.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-16 10:51:09
May 16 2014 10:50 GMT
#470
On May 16 2014 19:48 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2014 19:48 Rollora wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:45 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:42 aZealot wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:36 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:34 aZealot wrote:
On May 16 2014 19:32 Mozdk wrote:
PvT yes! Strugling atm in PvT. Terrans have gotten smart.


Proxy factory today against a P who was playing ultra greedy. 4 Hellions for a roast probe bbq and a quick gg.

It was quite satisfying.


Since when is you being Terran a thing? :o


Switched to Terran for the season. I've played Toss since WOL, but recently I found I was getting bored. Hence, the change. I considered Zerg, but the race and the mechanics feel a little too alien for me while Terran and Protoss are more similar.

It's been a great change. I'm enjoying SC more than I have for a long time. Heck, I've laddered almost every day for the last couple of weeks. It's like falling in love with the game all over again. TvT pisses me off, though. I find it very frustrating.


Ah, cool. Makes me want to play again...

That is why I don't understand that not more ppl are playing terran. It is just extremely entertaining to play, whereas toss is very methodic and feels always the same + not much to do until you fight.

People like winning.

well ez wins maybe. But as everyone knows winning feels more satisfying if it is harder earned (talking about lower leagues here, not imbalance).
Its like winning doesn't feel good when you cheat. Compared to: if you go walking up a mountain and get up there, completely exhausted but MAN THAT VIEW! T
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
May 16 2014 10:51 GMT
#471
Damn the Solar vs Supernova Game 2 poll is pretty legendary right now, almost 100 votes and absolutely none are for 1, 2 or 3 stars, and almost all for 5 stars. Of course this post of mine may change that sadly.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
herMan
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan2057 Posts
May 16 2014 10:52 GMT
#472
embarrassing.
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
May 16 2014 10:52 GMT
#473
lol mamacore
yo
Sewi
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany1697 Posts
May 16 2014 10:52 GMT
#474
Coming back to watch some CODE S for the first time in month (Day off today).
Thinking: "Well, you haven't watched many games besides some PL PvZ + PvP, Let's see how Terran match-ups have changed"
First TvP -> Blink all-in on two base so people can't call it all in. :D

Hope Supernove can win the next TvZ to advance!
"Well, things were going ok until he lost all his stuff" - Tasteless, 17.02.2016
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
May 16 2014 10:52 GMT
#475
I love the noobs in twitch chat that dont realise the Mothership isnt a phoenix.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
May 16 2014 10:53 GMT
#476
Mothership core killing every marine to ever exist because they come out 2 at a time.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
May 16 2014 10:53 GMT
#477
Looks like this flying to the gold is a pretty good strategy for SuNo if he almost dies to a MSC and just dies to the oracle
JoeCool
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany2520 Posts
May 16 2014 10:53 GMT
#478
Seriously, why does the MSC have to be a flying unit? Couldn´t it fulfil it´s purpose on ground?
RHoudini
Profile Joined October 2009
Belgium3628 Posts
May 16 2014 10:53 GMT
#479
Horrible. Master vs Amateur.
Lee Jae Dong fighting!
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 16 2014 10:53 GMT
#480
christ SuNo
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1566
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
fl0m2494
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1458
crisheroes971
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2231
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt463
Livibee218
Hui .205
Liquid`VortiX145
KnowMe105
ArmadaUGS103
Mew2King94
elazer70
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 5
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos1981
Other Games
• Shiphtur0
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 9m
INu's Battles
21h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.