• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:37
CEST 07:37
KST 14:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12956 users

[WCS EU] Ro32 Group A Premier Season 2 2014 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 91 Next
icydergosu
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
528 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-13 16:04:01
May 13 2014 16:02 GMT
#101
lol

Apollo is rocking that stache. -_-
I am the Punishment of God. If you had not commited great sins, god would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 13 2014 16:02 GMT
#102
I'm retiring from TL and moving over to liquiddota. goodbye sc2 fans
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 13 2014 16:03 GMT
#103
I see Stephano's face on the front page of jeuxvideo.com

I don't know if this is a big deal though. Jeuxvideo is a big site?
Community News
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
May 13 2014 16:03 GMT
#104
On May 14 2014 01:02 Shellshock wrote:
I'm retiring from TL and moving over to liquiddota. goodbye sc2 fans


Good bye
AdministratorBreak the chains
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 13 2014 16:03 GMT
#105
On May 14 2014 01:02 Shellshock wrote:
I'm retiring from TL and moving over to liquiddota. goodbye sc2 fans

Don't leave me ;;;;;
Community News
TL+ Member
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
May 13 2014 16:03 GMT
#106
On May 14 2014 01:03 Lorning wrote:
I see Stephano's face on the front page of jeuxvideo.com

I don't know if this is a big deal though. Jeuxvideo is a big site?

Biggest website about videogames on Europe.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
May 13 2014 16:03 GMT
#107
On May 14 2014 01:03 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 01:03 Lorning wrote:
I see Stephano's face on the front page of jeuxvideo.com

I don't know if this is a big deal though. Jeuxvideo is a big site?

Biggest website about videogames on Europe.


Uh, really?
AdministratorBreak the chains
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
May 13 2014 16:04 GMT
#108
No god damnit Kaelaris everyone knows Stephano plays only fifteen minutes per day
AdministratorBreak the chains
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-13 16:05:26
May 13 2014 16:04 GMT
#109
On May 14 2014 01:02 Shellshock wrote:
I'm retiring from TL and moving over to liquiddota. goodbye sc2 fans

I won't miss you spambot

+ Show Spoiler +


E:typo
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
May 13 2014 16:04 GMT
#110
FRENCH STREEEEEEEEEEEAM

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Ace Frehley
Profile Joined December 2012
2030 Posts
May 13 2014 16:05 GMT
#111
I hope we see lots of swarm hosts
I want to be up to watch Maru in Code S
...
Jampackedeon
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2053 Posts
May 13 2014 16:05 GMT
#112
Reposting from the preview thread, but:

Stephano still looks really strong against anyone, but especially Europeans so I think he makes it out for sure (maybe even first place).

I think Demuslim might be able to play a dark horse contender here as being underestimated as to how well he might be able to play in a match where he can get a lot of preparation like this.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-13 16:05:46
May 13 2014 16:05 GMT
#113
On May 14 2014 01:02 icydergosu wrote:
lol

Apollo is rocking that stache. -_-


he's still far far off from 70's pornstar 'stache
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 13 2014 16:05 GMT
#114
On May 14 2014 01:02 Shellshock wrote:
I'm retiring from TL and moving over to liquiddota. goodbye sc2 fans


You will be back soon, I don't think they take kindly to spam bots there.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
May 13 2014 16:05 GMT
#115
On May 14 2014 01:03 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 01:03 Aeromi wrote:
On May 14 2014 01:03 Lorning wrote:
I see Stephano's face on the front page of jeuxvideo.com

I don't know if this is a big deal though. Jeuxvideo is a big site?

Biggest website about videogames on Europe.


Uh, really?

Really, there is a forum, 15-18, they fought against 4chan in 2011, they won. It's really a big website.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
May 13 2014 16:06 GMT
#116
On May 14 2014 01:05 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 01:03 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 01:03 Aeromi wrote:
On May 14 2014 01:03 Lorning wrote:
I see Stephano's face on the front page of jeuxvideo.com

I don't know if this is a big deal though. Jeuxvideo is a big site?

Biggest website about videogames on Europe.


Uh, really?

Really, there is a forum, 15-18, they fought against 4chan in 2011, they won. It's really a big website.

Yeah, seriously, it's BIG. Biggest web community in France.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 13 2014 16:07 GMT
#117
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
May 13 2014 16:07 GMT
#118
On May 14 2014 01:05 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 01:02 Shellshock wrote:
I'm retiring from TL and moving over to liquiddota. goodbye sc2 fans


You will be back soon, I don't think they take kindly to spam bots there.


I'll ban that spammer the second he shows his face
AdministratorBreak the chains
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 13 2014 16:08 GMT
#119
Lol, special video for Stephano? unfair :D
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
May 13 2014 16:09 GMT
#120
On May 14 2014 00:59 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:



Gosh darn it. TT
why even
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings117
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 172
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 399
hero 367
BeSt 224
sorry 57
Mind 30
Bale 19
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 11
ZergMaN 11
Noble 8
[ Show more ]
Icarus 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1057
League of Legends
JimRising 687
Counter-Strike
taco 379
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King151
Other Games
summit1g9570
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS46
Livibee3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick495
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 4
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH340
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Rush1246
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 23m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.