On May 08 2014 09:21 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
I feel like everyone disappeared after the JD v Nony game.
I feel like everyone disappeared after the JD v Nony game.
It's 2:22 AM in Europe.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
RHoudini
Belgium3628 Posts
On May 08 2014 09:21 KingofdaHipHop wrote: I feel like everyone disappeared after the JD v Nony game. It's 2:22 AM in Europe. | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
On May 08 2014 09:21 KingofdaHipHop wrote: I feel like everyone disappeared after the JD v Nony game. Jaedong vs NonY attracts the crowds more than Top vs Kane, and game 3 between Jaedong and NonY was definitely interesting. | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On May 08 2014 09:22 RHoudini wrote: Show nested quote + On May 08 2014 09:21 KingofdaHipHop wrote: I feel like everyone disappeared after the JD v Nony game. It's 2:22 AM in Europe. Those damn timezones. | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46478 Posts
On May 08 2014 09:20 PhoenixVoid wrote: Show nested quote + On May 08 2014 09:19 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: On May 08 2014 09:16 The_Templar wrote: Build didn't quite work out I guess? Wasn't watching. It was more of Top not staying on top of his scouting and phoenix production and other later decisions that lost him the game, rather than the opening. I'd be interested to see him (or another Protoss) FE to the same island in PvZ. I'd hope to see more build exploit this map's island expo or take it as a greedy one very early. Should be great for a fast ninja third in TvZ, since you can just float your OC there, no? For those Terrans who like to go fast 3rd cc, they might as well float it to the island and mine out that base. | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
On May 08 2014 09:24 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: Show nested quote + On May 08 2014 09:20 PhoenixVoid wrote: On May 08 2014 09:19 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: On May 08 2014 09:16 The_Templar wrote: Build didn't quite work out I guess? Wasn't watching. It was more of Top not staying on top of his scouting and phoenix production and other later decisions that lost him the game, rather than the opening. I'd be interested to see him (or another Protoss) FE to the same island in PvZ. I'd hope to see more build exploit this map's island expo or take it as a greedy one very early. Should be great for a fast ninja third in TvZ, since you can just float your OC there, no? For those Terrans who like to go fast 3rd cc, they might as well float it to the island and mine out that base. The threat of Mutas I feel will deter Terrans from taking it too early unless they went Mech and know the Zerg is going Roach/Hydra or Swarm Hosts and a Muta transition is unlikely. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On May 08 2014 09:24 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: Show nested quote + On May 08 2014 09:20 PhoenixVoid wrote: On May 08 2014 09:19 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: On May 08 2014 09:16 The_Templar wrote: Build didn't quite work out I guess? Wasn't watching. It was more of Top not staying on top of his scouting and phoenix production and other later decisions that lost him the game, rather than the opening. I'd be interested to see him (or another Protoss) FE to the same island in PvZ. I'd hope to see more build exploit this map's island expo or take it as a greedy one very early. Should be great for a fast ninja third in TvZ, since you can just float your OC there, no? For those Terrans who like to go fast 3rd cc, they might as well float it to the island and mine out that base. it's a good ninja base in TvT too because it seems like people don't check for it all the time. Just look at Maru vs Flash in GSL GC. Maru moves his 3rd there because it was too risky to take the one on the main part of the map. Flash has a dropship nearby dropping the natural but misses scouting the island like 4 times giving Maru a huge econ edge. | ||
|
THELEHGOTERRAN
United States1837 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
Poll: Recommend Top vs Kane Game 2? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (2) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (1) ★★★- Good game (1) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (1) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0) 5 total votes Your vote: Recommend Top vs Kane Game 2? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what | ||
|
THELEHGOTERRAN
United States1837 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
soon.Cloak
United States983 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
THELEHGOTERRAN
United States1837 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
| ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46478 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g11227 shahzam590 Day[9].tv567 JimRising PiGStarcraft196 C9.Mang0147 ArmadaUGS85 NeuroSwarm64 ViBE58 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|