• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:09
CEST 00:09
KST 07:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8699 users

[LSC3] Day 2 Bracket Stages 2014 - Page 148

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 178 Next
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 05 2014 00:30 GMT
#2941
On May 05 2014 09:28 hansonslee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:25 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:22 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:12 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:11 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:09 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 Wintex wrote:
Fuck you, polt, for giving us a shit ending to the series.


blame the winner lol.

FTFY


So salty

You don't know how much passion invested I have invested through Bomber.

I honestly think SC2 will end for me when he retires later this year/early next year.


Surely you can't dislike Polt though? Just love Bomber?

I dislike the way Polt plays. It's really good, but I find it to be boring at times. It's not like art to me. More like a construction.

He's a great guy, and I wish him all the best. He's really smart. Too bad he plays the game the way I like it less.

I'd rather cheer for him than players that play one style 5 eva and stuff like that. He's better than that.


I know you're not happy about Bomber's loss, but I don't see where you are coming from. Polt is a very micro oriented player with a lot of maneuvering and pulling off great comebacks. I daresay that he is pretty similar to Maru (although Maru is definitely the better player).

has Maru played against Polt in recent memory? I don't recall ever seeing them play against one another.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
May 05 2014 00:30 GMT
#2942
On May 05 2014 09:29 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:23 Faust852 wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 iNcontroL wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:11 Faust852 wrote:
Why are the casters gaining 50% of the donation ? wtf.


Because we accepted next to nothing to do this gig Wasn't our idea but we won't turn down money for our trade!


If you aren't paid, I totaly agree with this then. I though you were paid so it would have been disgusting for the players.
I'm gonna tip something too, you are hilarious today.


We were paid or at least I was.. but it is roughly 1/3rd what I was paid to do SLCC which was my lowest paying event to date. I accepted the gig because I fucking love the people that put this on and believe in what they are doing here. It's on the tail end of me being outside of my home every weekend for 2.5 months and it is really exhausting to travel but I couldn't say no to these people.

They offered a rev split via this tip jar where I don't expect to make any significant money at all but it was a nice gesture by them to get closer to a wage I can pay a bill with or something

We all knew it would look weird when they advertised "casters getting 50%" when players/production are as important so that is why I felt the need to come here and explain as much as I can It isn't like we are being paid normally and want a tip on top of that!

ty again

Solid explanation, can totally see why it is the way it is. Thanks for saying yes! Your commentary has been hilarious
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 05 2014 00:30 GMT
#2943
This thread is getting heated

where's my popcorn
Community News
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-05 00:31:18
May 05 2014 00:31 GMT
#2944
On May 05 2014 09:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:28 hansonslee wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:25 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:22 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:12 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:11 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:09 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 Wintex wrote:
Fuck you, polt, for giving us a shit ending to the series.


blame the winner lol.

FTFY


So salty

You don't know how much passion invested I have invested through Bomber.

I honestly think SC2 will end for me when he retires later this year/early next year.


Surely you can't dislike Polt though? Just love Bomber?

I dislike the way Polt plays. It's really good, but I find it to be boring at times. It's not like art to me. More like a construction.

He's a great guy, and I wish him all the best. He's really smart. Too bad he plays the game the way I like it less.

I'd rather cheer for him than players that play one style 5 eva and stuff like that. He's better than that.


I know you're not happy about Bomber's loss, but I don't see where you are coming from. Polt is a very micro oriented player with a lot of maneuvering and pulling off great comebacks. I daresay that he is pretty similar to Maru (although Maru is definitely the better player).

has Maru played against Polt in recent memory? I don't recall ever seeing them play against one another.

They've only played 1 time in a tournament and it was in WoL in 2012 where Polt won 2-1
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
fezvez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France3021 Posts
May 05 2014 00:31 GMT
#2945
On May 05 2014 09:21 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:11 Faust852 wrote:
Why are the casters gaining 50% of the donation ? wtf.


Because we accepted next to nothing to do this gig Wasn't our idea but we won't turn down money for our trade!


Please, tell me WHERE i can find this donation page ><

No sarcasm, I can't find it
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
May 05 2014 00:31 GMT
#2946
On May 05 2014 09:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:28 hansonslee wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:25 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:22 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:12 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:11 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:09 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 Wintex wrote:
Fuck you, polt, for giving us a shit ending to the series.


blame the winner lol.

FTFY


So salty

You don't know how much passion invested I have invested through Bomber.

I honestly think SC2 will end for me when he retires later this year/early next year.


Surely you can't dislike Polt though? Just love Bomber?

I dislike the way Polt plays. It's really good, but I find it to be boring at times. It's not like art to me. More like a construction.

He's a great guy, and I wish him all the best. He's really smart. Too bad he plays the game the way I like it less.

I'd rather cheer for him than players that play one style 5 eva and stuff like that. He's better than that.


I know you're not happy about Bomber's loss, but I don't see where you are coming from. Polt is a very micro oriented player with a lot of maneuvering and pulling off great comebacks. I daresay that he is pretty similar to Maru (although Maru is definitely the better player).

has Maru played against Polt in recent memory? I don't recall ever seeing them play against one another.


No. I don't think they have ever met. When Polt was in Korea, Maru was a kid who was still trying to make a name for himself, although they have been in the same team at one point.
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 05 2014 00:31 GMT
#2947
On May 05 2014 09:29 plogamer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:25 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:22 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:12 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:11 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:09 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 Wintex wrote:
Fuck you, polt, for giving us a shit ending to the series.


blame the winner lol.

FTFY


So salty

You don't know how much passion invested I have invested through Bomber.

I honestly think SC2 will end for me when he retires later this year/early next year.


Surely you can't dislike Polt though? Just love Bomber?

I dislike the way Polt plays. It's really good, but I find it to be boring at times. It's not like art to me. More like a construction.

He's a great guy, and I wish him all the best. He's really smart. Too bad he plays the game the way I like it less.

I'd rather cheer for him than players that play one style 5 eva and stuff like that. He's better than that.


Polt is the one who countered a very predictable Bomber. I know you're a fan, and I understand as a Polt fan; but you're just not thinking straight. Cool off buddy

What? I am just talking about my subjective point of view. His style is more of a construction for me than art.
The Bomber boy
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 05 2014 00:31 GMT
#2948
On May 05 2014 09:31 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:28 hansonslee wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:25 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:22 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:12 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:11 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:09 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 Wintex wrote:
Fuck you, polt, for giving us a shit ending to the series.


blame the winner lol.

FTFY


So salty

You don't know how much passion invested I have invested through Bomber.

I honestly think SC2 will end for me when he retires later this year/early next year.


Surely you can't dislike Polt though? Just love Bomber?

I dislike the way Polt plays. It's really good, but I find it to be boring at times. It's not like art to me. More like a construction.

He's a great guy, and I wish him all the best. He's really smart. Too bad he plays the game the way I like it less.

I'd rather cheer for him than players that play one style 5 eva and stuff like that. He's better than that.


I know you're not happy about Bomber's loss, but I don't see where you are coming from. Polt is a very micro oriented player with a lot of maneuvering and pulling off great comebacks. I daresay that he is pretty similar to Maru (although Maru is definitely the better player).

has Maru played against Polt in recent memory? I don't recall ever seeing them play against one another.

They've only played 1 time in a tournament and it was in WoL in 2012 where Polt won 2-1

Thank you shellbot
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
May 05 2014 00:32 GMT
#2949
On May 05 2014 09:30 Lorning wrote:
This thread is getting heated

where's my popcorn


Between Bomber losing, Stephano returning, and Deimos disbanding, I don't know if I can contain all my emotions.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
imrusty269
Profile Joined January 2014
United States1404 Posts
May 05 2014 00:32 GMT
#2950
On May 05 2014 09:27 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:25 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:23 Fhiz wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

What are you trying to say here exactly? Bomber has poor tvt? Because it didn't look like it in those games or any TvT I have seen him play recently, whether it be vs innovation or taeja or jjakji.

I never said his TvT was poor. Not being able to beat one of the top 2 teams in historical TvT depth doesn't mean you're bad. It just means there are people who are better :D

Lol "Prime terrans are better than bomber" - Shellshock 2014


So Byun and MKP are better than Bomber? Right!
Bbyong | MMA | Polt | Dream | Maru | Mvp
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-05 00:33:09
May 05 2014 00:32 GMT
#2951
On May 05 2014 09:32 imrusty269 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:27 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:25 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:23 Fhiz wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

What are you trying to say here exactly? Bomber has poor tvt? Because it didn't look like it in those games or any TvT I have seen him play recently, whether it be vs innovation or taeja or jjakji.

I never said his TvT was poor. Not being able to beat one of the top 2 teams in historical TvT depth doesn't mean you're bad. It just means there are people who are better :D

Lol "Prime terrans are better than bomber" - Shellshock 2014


So Byun and MKP are better than Bomber? Right!

They are all equally tournament winless in 2014
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-05 00:34:11
May 05 2014 00:33 GMT
#2952
On May 05 2014 09:32 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:32 imrusty269 wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:27 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:25 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:23 Fhiz wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

What are you trying to say here exactly? Bomber has poor tvt? Because it didn't look like it in those games or any TvT I have seen him play recently, whether it be vs innovation or taeja or jjakji.

I never said his TvT was poor. Not being able to beat one of the top 2 teams in historical TvT depth doesn't mean you're bad. It just means there are people who are better :D

Lol "Prime terrans are better than bomber" - Shellshock 2014


So Byun and MKP are better than Bomber? Right!

They are all equally tournament winless in 2014

if u dont count that one mlg


fml ur ninja edit
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
May 05 2014 00:33 GMT
#2953
Taeja still the best terran, no contest
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
May 05 2014 00:34 GMT
#2954
On May 05 2014 09:32 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:32 imrusty269 wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:27 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:25 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:23 Fhiz wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

What are you trying to say here exactly? Bomber has poor tvt? Because it didn't look like it in those games or any TvT I have seen him play recently, whether it be vs innovation or taeja or jjakji.

I never said his TvT was poor. Not being able to beat one of the top 2 teams in historical TvT depth doesn't mean you're bad. It just means there are people who are better :D

Lol "Prime terrans are better than bomber" - Shellshock 2014


So Byun and MKP are better than Bomber? Right!

They are all equally tournament winless in 2014

Well MKP missed his only chance, unless Prime wins Proleague

+ Show Spoiler +
lol
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 05 2014 00:34 GMT
#2955
On May 05 2014 09:33 Jer99 wrote:
Taeja still the best terran, no contest

MMA is the best terran. He got 2nd place in his WCS region. all other terrans fell in Ro8 or worse
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 05 2014 00:35 GMT
#2956
On May 05 2014 09:34 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:33 Jer99 wrote:
Taeja still the best terran, no contest

MMA is the best terran. He got 2nd place in his WCS region. all other terrans fell in Ro8 or worse

The Terran race ;; rip in pepperonis
The Bomber boy
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 05 2014 00:35 GMT
#2957
On May 05 2014 09:34 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:32 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:32 imrusty269 wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:27 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:25 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:23 Fhiz wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

What are you trying to say here exactly? Bomber has poor tvt? Because it didn't look like it in those games or any TvT I have seen him play recently, whether it be vs innovation or taeja or jjakji.

I never said his TvT was poor. Not being able to beat one of the top 2 teams in historical TvT depth doesn't mean you're bad. It just means there are people who are better :D

Lol "Prime terrans are better than bomber" - Shellshock 2014


So Byun and MKP are better than Bomber? Right!

They are all equally tournament winless in 2014

Well MKP missed his only chance, unless Prime wins Proleague

+ Show Spoiler +
lol

There's an MLG coming up

MKP is hungry for victory
Community News
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
May 05 2014 00:35 GMT
#2958
On May 05 2014 09:34 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:33 Jer99 wrote:
Taeja still the best terran, no contest

MMA is the best terran. He got 2nd place in his WCS region. all other terrans fell in Ro8 or worse

Man, if only Maru could have pulled it off against Life. oh well
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 05 2014 00:35 GMT
#2959
On May 05 2014 09:34 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:32 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:32 imrusty269 wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:27 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:25 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:23 Fhiz wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

What are you trying to say here exactly? Bomber has poor tvt? Because it didn't look like it in those games or any TvT I have seen him play recently, whether it be vs innovation or taeja or jjakji.

I never said his TvT was poor. Not being able to beat one of the top 2 teams in historical TvT depth doesn't mean you're bad. It just means there are people who are better :D

Lol "Prime terrans are better than bomber" - Shellshock 2014


So Byun and MKP are better than Bomber? Right!

They are all equally tournament winless in 2014

Well MKP missed his only chance, unless Prime wins Proleague

+ Show Spoiler +
lol

I don't think there are many things more assured than Prime not winning Proleague.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 05 2014 00:35 GMT
#2960
On May 05 2014 09:35 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:34 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:33 Jer99 wrote:
Taeja still the best terran, no contest

MMA is the best terran. He got 2nd place in his WCS region. all other terrans fell in Ro8 or worse

Man, if only Maru could have pulled it off against Life. oh well

yeah but then he decided he would rather be as bad as fantasy instead of as good as his bio play
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 110
SpeCial 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12250
Artosis 167
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift3254
JimRising 465
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox269
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4903
Khaldor1146
Liquid`Hasu737
Other Games
summit1g7197
shahzam481
FrodaN155
ArmadaUGS111
NeuroSwarm71
Mew2King55
JuggernautJason48
ViBE43
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 36
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• blackmanpl 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie846
• Scarra358
• Shiphtur203
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 51m
Stellar Fest
14h 51m
OSC
23h 51m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.