• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:00
CEST 20:00
KST 03:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9068 users

[LSC3] Day 2 Bracket Stages 2014 - Page 147

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 178 Next
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
May 05 2014 00:26 GMT
#2921
On May 05 2014 09:23 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:22 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

wtf is maka

I bet you dont even Maka rax

was that a beta thing or something
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
May 05 2014 00:26 GMT
#2922
On May 05 2014 09:25 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:24 Lorning wrote:
Promised myself I would get some sleep tonight

And here I am again. Goddammit


Yeah me too, but I can't miss two Jaedong games.


its zvz just go sleep and wake up in the morning
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
May 05 2014 00:26 GMT
#2923
On May 05 2014 09:24 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:23 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:22 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

wtf is maka

I bet you dont even Maka rax

man I have no idea what's going on

maka was a terran player for Prime a long time ago, not to be confused with Masa. He was known for building his barracks in weird places, not like a proxy but putting them in his natural or something.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 05 2014 00:26 GMT
#2924
On May 05 2014 09:25 VictorX wrote:
What is the name of this song?

Bleed by Timmy Trumpet, if memory serves right.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 05 2014 00:26 GMT
#2925
On May 05 2014 09:24 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

He has also achieved more on the world stage than everyone on Prime, and has only earned less money than MKP. Also your laughable attempt to encompass all of Polt's success under the Prime umbrella is laughable

It's ok for people to have weaknesses to certain players or teams. Prime players have weaknesses against others too like Mvp. Bomber fans just get really upset when a player that has won very little compared to the hype he gets loses that they fabricate a whole "law" to make up for it when he's really performing at the level he probably should be
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
imrusty269
Profile Joined January 2014
United States1404 Posts
May 05 2014 00:27 GMT
#2926
On May 05 2014 09:15 plogamer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:12 Jer99 wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:12 mechengineer123 wrote:
TvT still best mu, even though it's extinct


TvZ is a contender for that spot


No way. TvZ is action heavy and it entertains the same masses that don't see the beauty of Polt's read of Bomber's style in Game 5. It's fun.

But TvT is fun AND it still remains a battle of tactic and strategy. Tanks feel a little weak, especially with the Marine/Medivac-only style from Bomber in one game (forgot which one in that series).


Seriously Blizzard could even buff tank against light at this point.
Bbyong | MMA | Polt | Dream | Maru | Mvp
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 05 2014 00:27 GMT
#2927
On May 05 2014 09:26 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:23 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:22 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

wtf is maka

I bet you dont even Maka rax

was that a beta thing or something

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Makarax
Community News
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 05 2014 00:27 GMT
#2928
On May 05 2014 09:25 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:21 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Dodgin wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:18 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:15 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:12 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:11 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:09 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 Wintex wrote:
Fuck you, polt, for giving us a shit ending to the series.


blame the winner lol.

FTFY


So salty

You don't know how much passion invested I have invested through Bomber.

I honestly think SC2 will end for me when he retires later this year/early next year.

just root for polt if that happens

Nah. I don't like the nature of his play. The flow of Bomber's control, along with how he decides to play etc sings so clear with me and I only get the same feel from players like Leta (bw), HiyA (bw), Life (sc2), Mvp (sc2) and at times herO(join) (sc2).




you're dead to me

? you're keeping me awake at night


Polt is almost as awesome as bomber, if you can't see that then there's no saving you.

I hate being saved.
The Bomber boy
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
May 05 2014 00:27 GMT
#2929
On May 05 2014 09:25 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:23 Fhiz wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

What are you trying to say here exactly? Bomber has poor tvt? Because it didn't look like it in those games or any TvT I have seen him play recently, whether it be vs innovation or taeja or jjakji.

I never said his TvT was poor. Not being able to beat one of the top 2 teams in historical TvT depth doesn't mean you're bad. It just means there are people who are better :D

Lol "Prime terrans are better than bomber" - Shellshock 2014
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 05 2014 00:27 GMT
#2930
On May 05 2014 09:26 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:24 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

He has also achieved more on the world stage than everyone on Prime, and has only earned less money than MKP. Also your laughable attempt to encompass all of Polt's success under the Prime umbrella is laughable

It's ok for people to have weaknesses to certain players or teams. Prime players have weaknesses against others too like Mvp. Bomber fans just get really upset when a player that has won very little compared to the hype he gets loses that they fabricate a whole "law" to make up for it when he's really performing at the level he probably should be

Bomber does have shortcomings at times. The law is bullshit.
The Bomber boy
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 05 2014 00:28 GMT
#2931
On May 05 2014 09:26 Xinzoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:25 Musicus wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:24 Lorning wrote:
Promised myself I would get some sleep tonight

And here I am again. Goddammit


Yeah me too, but I can't miss two Jaedong games.


its zvz just go sleep and wake up in the morning


I think they are so disgusted by Stephano's game, they won't touch SHs. I'm expecting Hyun/Snute like series with some more Mutas.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
May 05 2014 00:28 GMT
#2932
On May 05 2014 09:26 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:24 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

He has also achieved more on the world stage than everyone on Prime, and has only earned less money than MKP. Also your laughable attempt to encompass all of Polt's success under the Prime umbrella is laughable

It's ok for people to have weaknesses to certain players or teams. Prime players have weaknesses against others too like Mvp. Bomber fans just get really upset when a player that has won very little compared to the hype he gets loses that they fabricate a whole "law" to make up for it when he's really performing at the level he probably should be


Uh oh, looks like Innovation is the Bomber 2.0. :\
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Fhiz
Profile Joined October 2013
361 Posts
May 05 2014 00:28 GMT
#2933
On May 05 2014 09:25 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:23 Fhiz wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

What are you trying to say here exactly? Bomber has poor tvt? Because it didn't look like it in those games or any TvT I have seen him play recently, whether it be vs innovation or taeja or jjakji.

I never said his TvT was poor. Not being able to beat one of the top 2 teams in historical TvT depth doesn't mean you're bad. It just means there are people who are better :D

ah :D so happy now thanks. Not having a winning rate back against prime terrans back in gomtvt means nothing today though so i dont even see why this is relevant considering the game and the match up has changed drastically.. I mean it obviously meant something 3 or 4 years ago but..
girls generation make u feel da heat
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
May 05 2014 00:28 GMT
#2934
On May 05 2014 09:26 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:24 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:23 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:22 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

wtf is maka

I bet you dont even Maka rax

man I have no idea what's going on

maka was a terran player for Prime a long time ago, not to be confused with Masa. He was known for building his barracks in weird places, not like a proxy but putting them in his natural or something.

He was also, rumoured to be anyway, the main reason as of why Blizzard adjusted the bunker in pretty much every patchnote which was a running joke in SC2 talkshows like State Of The Game.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 05 2014 00:28 GMT
#2935
On May 05 2014 09:28 Fhiz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:25 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:23 Fhiz wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

What are you trying to say here exactly? Bomber has poor tvt? Because it didn't look like it in those games or any TvT I have seen him play recently, whether it be vs innovation or taeja or jjakji.

I never said his TvT was poor. Not being able to beat one of the top 2 teams in historical TvT depth doesn't mean you're bad. It just means there are people who are better :D

ah :D so happy now thanks. Not having a winning rate back against prime terrans back in gomtvt means nothing today though so i dont even see why this is relevant considering the game and the match up has changed drastically.. I mean it obviously meant something 3 or 4 years ago but..

yea I just like to joke about Prime vs ST. He's clearly one of the very top TvT players in the world as evident with his record in HoTS.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
May 05 2014 00:28 GMT
#2936
On May 05 2014 09:25 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:22 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:12 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:11 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:09 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 Wintex wrote:
Fuck you, polt, for giving us a shit ending to the series.


blame the winner lol.

FTFY


So salty

You don't know how much passion invested I have invested through Bomber.

I honestly think SC2 will end for me when he retires later this year/early next year.


Surely you can't dislike Polt though? Just love Bomber?

I dislike the way Polt plays. It's really good, but I find it to be boring at times. It's not like art to me. More like a construction.

He's a great guy, and I wish him all the best. He's really smart. Too bad he plays the game the way I like it less.

I'd rather cheer for him than players that play one style 5 eva and stuff like that. He's better than that.


I know you're not happy about Bomber's loss, but I don't see where you are coming from. Polt is a very micro oriented player with a lot of maneuvering and pulling off great comebacks. I daresay that he is pretty similar to Maru (although Maru is definitely the better player).
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-05 00:31:14
May 05 2014 00:29 GMT
#2937
On May 05 2014 09:25 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:22 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:12 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:11 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:09 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:08 Wintex wrote:
Fuck you, polt, for giving us a shit ending to the series.


blame the winner lol.

FTFY


So salty

You don't know how much passion invested I have invested through Bomber.

I honestly think SC2 will end for me when he retires later this year/early next year.


Surely you can't dislike Polt though? Just love Bomber?

I dislike the way Polt plays. It's really good, but I find it to be boring at times. It's not like art to me. More like a construction.

He's a great guy, and I wish him all the best. He's really smart. Too bad he plays the game the way I like it less.

I'd rather cheer for him than players that play one style 5 eva and stuff like that. He's better than that.


Polt is the one who read and countered a very predictable Bomber. I know you're a fan, and I understand as a Polt fan; but you're just not thinking straight. Cool off buddy
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
May 05 2014 00:29 GMT
#2938
On May 05 2014 09:23 Faust852 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:21 iNcontroL wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:11 Faust852 wrote:
Why are the casters gaining 50% of the donation ? wtf.


Because we accepted next to nothing to do this gig Wasn't our idea but we won't turn down money for our trade!


If you aren't paid, I totaly agree with this then. I though you were paid so it would have been disgusting for the players.
I'm gonna tip something too, you are hilarious today.


We were paid or at least I was.. but it is roughly 1/3rd what I was paid to do SLCC which was my lowest paying event to date. I accepted the gig because I fucking love the people that put this on and believe in what they are doing here. It's on the tail end of me being outside of my home every weekend for 2.5 months and it is really exhausting to travel but I couldn't say no to these people.

They offered a rev split via this tip jar where I don't expect to make any significant money at all but it was a nice gesture by them to get closer to a wage I can pay a bill with or something

We all knew it would look weird when they advertised "casters getting 50%" when players/production are as important so that is why I felt the need to come here and explain as much as I can It isn't like we are being paid normally and want a tip on top of that!

ty again
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
May 05 2014 00:29 GMT
#2939
On May 05 2014 09:26 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:24 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 Shellshock wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 gobbledydook wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote:
People shouldn't be surprised. There's a reason Bomber only has a winning record vs 1 Prime terran past or present

Byun? But he's in Kespa jail

no he's 50% vs Byun and lost in the highest profile match they played. He is 3-0 vs MakaPrime

He has also achieved more on the world stage than everyone on Prime, and has only earned less money than MKP. Also your laughable attempt to encompass all of Polt's success under the Prime umbrella is laughable

It's ok for people to have weaknesses to certain players or teams. Prime players have weaknesses against others too like Mvp. Bomber fans just get really upset when a player that has won very little compared to the hype he gets loses that they fabricate a whole "law" to make up for it when he's really performing at the level he probably should be


No I think the "law" is appropriate. He really does swing wildly between godly and moronic in his play. It really is quite fascinating.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
May 05 2014 00:30 GMT
#2940
On May 05 2014 09:29 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 09:23 Faust852 wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:21 iNcontroL wrote:
On May 05 2014 09:11 Faust852 wrote:
Why are the casters gaining 50% of the donation ? wtf.


Because we accepted next to nothing to do this gig Wasn't our idea but we won't turn down money for our trade!


If you aren't paid, I totaly agree with this then. I though you were paid so it would have been disgusting for the players.
I'm gonna tip something too, you are hilarious today.


We were paid or at least I was.. but it is roughly 1/3rd what I was paid to do SLCC which was my lowest paying event to date. I accepted the gig because I fucking love the people that put this on and believe in what they are doing here. It's on the tail end of me being outside of my home every weekend for 2.5 months and it is really exhausting to travel but I couldn't say no to these people.

They offered a rev split via this tip jar where I don't expect to make any significant money at all but it was a nice gesture by them to get closer to a wage I can pay a bill with or something

We all knew it would look weird when they advertised "casters getting 50%" when players/production are as important so that is why I felt the need to come here and explain as much as I can It isn't like we are being paid normally and want a tip on top of that!

ty again


Great casting, Geoff! Keep up the good work!
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1024
ComeBackTV 894
TaKeTV 558
SteadfastSC504
LamboSC2361
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex105
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 504
LamboSC2 361
mouzHeroMarine 306
IndyStarCraft 216
ProTech151
Rex 105
UpATreeSC 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23733
Shuttle 1393
firebathero 210
Rush 130
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 19
Trap 19
Shine 15
Sexy 14
Djem5 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7186
qojqva1612
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
fl0m1618
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1926
crisheroes1175
Liquid`Hasu545
XaKoH 178
MindelVK12
Other Games
Grubby2063
ceh9840
FrodaN734
Beastyqt568
ArmadaUGS192
Hui .178
KnowMe140
C9.Mang0120
QueenE112
Trikslyr79
Mew2King56
Dewaltoss50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 5
• Adnapsc2 4
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• FirePhoenix12
• 80smullet 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2656
League of Legends
• TFBlade1113
Other Games
• imaqtpie784
• WagamamaTV292
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h
Stellar Fest
19h
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.