On May 02 2014 02:52 Darkhorse wrote:
What if I start tweeting s00per cool stuff so you are entertained by them?
What if I start tweeting s00per cool stuff so you are entertained by them?
Interesting sc2 trivia gogo
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On May 02 2014 02:52 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On May 02 2014 02:50 AlternativeEgo wrote: I don't like the showing of tweets. They are all shit but I have to read them. Please stop it. D: What if I start tweeting s00per cool stuff so you are entertained by them? Interesting sc2 trivia gogo | ||
|
Neazbo
United Kingdom698 Posts
| ||
|
pigmanbear
Angola2010 Posts
| ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On May 02 2014 02:58 Yorkie wrote: They're not putting my tweet up TT haterz gonna hate | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On May 02 2014 02:58 Undead1993 wrote: haterz gonna hate I guess you have to put something generic like "Go Stephano you can do it! #wcs" sorry for trying to spice it up | ||
|
pigmanbear
Angola2010 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
pigmanbear
Angola2010 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
Gullis
Sweden740 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
| ||
|
PepsiMaxxxx
Sweden5452 Posts
| ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
one of the many twitter handles we'll see today | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On May 02 2014 01:57 Aeromi wrote: I have to go, I can't update the thread, poke TL admins if you want to do this LR. And go Stephano, Kas and Lilbow. Passion pls~ | ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Jaedong Leta actioN EffOrt Horang2 Soma BeSt Killer Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns43469 singsing1596 olofmeister1370 B2W.Neo631 byalli529 Livibee187 OGKoka ArmadaUGS60 DeMusliM32 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|