• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:21
CEST 13:21
KST 20:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9054 users

[GSL GC] Semis + Grand Finals 2014 - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 29 Next All
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 26 2014 06:14 GMT
#181
On April 26 2014 15:13 Darkhorse wrote:
LORRRNNIIIING hai

Hi hoarsie :3
Community News
TL+ Member
Parcelleus
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia1662 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-26 06:15:27
April 26 2014 06:14 GMT
#182
Loving this tournament !!! xD
*burp*
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
April 26 2014 06:14 GMT
#183
Nnnoooo soo why you risk
Michael Probu
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 26 2014 06:15 GMT
#184
On April 26 2014 15:14 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 15:13 Darkhorse wrote:
LORRRNNIIIING hai

Hi hoarsie :3

how u doin
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 26 2014 06:15 GMT
#185
So Zest vs San finals then?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 26 2014 06:15 GMT
#186
On April 26 2014 15:15 Shellshock wrote:
So Zest vs San finals then?


Parting vs San seems even to me.
Moderator
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 26 2014 06:15 GMT
#187
On April 26 2014 15:15 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 15:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:13 Darkhorse wrote:
LORRRNNIIIING hai

Hi hoarsie :3

how u doin

I've been salty all week. Prime went 0 - 6 and Maru lost

and you?
Community News
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 26 2014 06:16 GMT
#188
On April 26 2014 15:15 Shellshock wrote:
So Zest vs San finals then?


Looks like. PvP's fo dayz
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
April 26 2014 06:16 GMT
#189
"PvP is the best matchup" - DarkLordOlli
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 26 2014 06:16 GMT
#190
On April 26 2014 15:15 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 15:15 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:13 Darkhorse wrote:
LORRRNNIIIING hai

Hi hoarsie :3

how u doin

I've been salty all week. Prime went 0 - 6 and Maru lost

and you?

I'm ok. I've been doing school and playing a lot of smash. I haven't gotten to watch too much of this tournament and but I was rooting for Maru… but I am now happily drunk! :D so I am watching a bit.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 26 2014 06:17 GMT
#191
On April 26 2014 15:16 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 15:15 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:15 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:13 Darkhorse wrote:
LORRRNNIIIING hai

Hi hoarsie :3

how u doin

I've been salty all week. Prime went 0 - 6 and Maru lost

and you?

I'm ok. I've been doing school and playing a lot of smash. I haven't gotten to watch too much of this tournament and but I was rooting for Maru… but I am now happily drunk! :D so I am watching a bit.


melee or brawl?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 26 2014 06:18 GMT
#192
On April 26 2014 15:16 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 15:15 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:15 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:13 Darkhorse wrote:
LORRRNNIIIING hai

Hi hoarsie :3

how u doin

I've been salty all week. Prime went 0 - 6 and Maru lost

and you?

I'm ok. I've been doing school and playing a lot of smash. I haven't gotten to watch too much of this tournament and but I was rooting for Maru… but I am now happily drunk! :D so I am watching a bit.

If it wasn't 8 in the morning I would drink with you
Community News
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 26 2014 06:18 GMT
#193
On April 26 2014 15:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 15:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:15 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:15 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:13 Darkhorse wrote:
LORRRNNIIIING hai

Hi hoarsie :3

how u doin

I've been salty all week. Prime went 0 - 6 and Maru lost

and you?

I'm ok. I've been doing school and playing a lot of smash. I haven't gotten to watch too much of this tournament and but I was rooting for Maru… but I am now happily drunk! :D so I am watching a bit.


melee or brawl?

meleeeeeeeeeeee and we are gonna try project m
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 26 2014 06:18 GMT
#194
On April 26 2014 15:18 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 15:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:15 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:15 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:13 Darkhorse wrote:
LORRRNNIIIING hai

Hi hoarsie :3

how u doin

I've been salty all week. Prime went 0 - 6 and Maru lost

and you?

I'm ok. I've been doing school and playing a lot of smash. I haven't gotten to watch too much of this tournament and but I was rooting for Maru… but I am now happily drunk! :D so I am watching a bit.

If it wasn't 8 in the morning I would drink with you

It's ok :D
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 26 2014 06:18 GMT
#195
On April 26 2014 15:18 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 15:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:15 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:15 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:13 Darkhorse wrote:
LORRRNNIIIING hai

Hi hoarsie :3

how u doin

I've been salty all week. Prime went 0 - 6 and Maru lost

and you?

I'm ok. I've been doing school and playing a lot of smash. I haven't gotten to watch too much of this tournament and but I was rooting for Maru… but I am now happily drunk! :D so I am watching a bit.


melee or brawl?

meleeeeeeeeeeee and we are gonna try project m


correct answer. I haven't tried PM but it looks really fun.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 26 2014 06:18 GMT
#196
On April 26 2014 15:16 lichter wrote:
"PvP is the best matchup" - DarkLordOlli


After 1.5 months of terrible PvPvP games over and over again, Parting vs Zest happens and he's like SEE! PvP BETTER THAN TVT!
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 26 2014 06:19 GMT
#197
On April 26 2014 15:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 15:18 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:15 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:15 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:13 Darkhorse wrote:
LORRRNNIIIING hai

Hi hoarsie :3

how u doin

I've been salty all week. Prime went 0 - 6 and Maru lost

and you?

I'm ok. I've been doing school and playing a lot of smash. I haven't gotten to watch too much of this tournament and but I was rooting for Maru… but I am now happily drunk! :D so I am watching a bit.


melee or brawl?

meleeeeeeeeeeee and we are gonna try project m


correct answer. I haven't tried PM but it looks really fun.

Brawl 2 slo 4 me
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 26 2014 06:20 GMT
#198
On April 26 2014 15:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 15:18 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:15 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:15 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 26 2014 15:13 Darkhorse wrote:
LORRRNNIIIING hai

Hi hoarsie :3

how u doin

I've been salty all week. Prime went 0 - 6 and Maru lost

and you?

I'm ok. I've been doing school and playing a lot of smash. I haven't gotten to watch too much of this tournament and but I was rooting for Maru… but I am now happily drunk! :D so I am watching a bit.


melee or brawl?

meleeeeeeeeeeee and we are gonna try project m


correct answer. I haven't tried PM but it looks really fun.


64. 0 to death.
Moderator
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
April 26 2014 06:20 GMT
#199
Zero resources lost 11 min in is pretty good.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 26 2014 06:20 GMT
#200
3 FF? C'mon Zest, could've had those lings with only 2
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV200
Rex53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko262
ProTech129
Rex 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14331
Soma 815
Jaedong 675
actioN 592
Hyuk 525
Soulkey 489
Horang2 346
BeSt 288
Larva 260
910 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 246
Light 208
Stork 193
Snow 175
EffOrt 160
ZerO 131
Last 123
Pusan 114
ggaemo 78
Mind 60
Rush 55
Shinee 47
Killer 40
Creator 38
Mong 37
Yoon 35
Bale 24
hero 21
Sharp 20
sorry 12
yabsab 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
HiyA 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5431
Dendi207
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1615
pashabiceps869
markeloff42
kRYSTAL_19
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2825
Khaldor866
Other Games
gofns51668
singsing1530
XBOCT324
Pyrionflax253
DeMusliM215
B2W.Neo209
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS40
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH326
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos944
Other Games
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 39m
The PondCast
22h 39m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.