• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:05
CEST 13:05
KST 20:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8440 users

[SPL] Samsung vs CJ Round 3 2014 - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 31 Next All
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 13 2014 10:41 GMT
#281
On April 13 2014 19:40 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:39 Lorning wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:38 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 Lorning wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:36 Zealously wrote:
All these icons and different markings man what the hell SpoTV

The up one is an upvote, the blue down arrow means this player is an air nomad. Haven't figured out the rest yet


Air nomad ? What's that mean ?

Avatar, the series, not the James Cameron movie, nor the other one which shall not be named

wasn't there a critically acclaimed movie by M. Night Shyamalan?

As a really big Legend of Aang/Korra fan, I do not know what you're talking about
Community News
TL+ Member
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
April 13 2014 10:41 GMT
#282
On April 13 2014 19:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:39 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:35 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:34 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
SPL needs new ceremonies, this one is tired.

Maybe Maru has something planned for when he owns Flash later today

He could steal Flash's shoes


Or his ruler to complete the right of passage. SPL belongs to Maru now


I still have faith this will change someday. I'm a believer.

+ Show Spoiler +

Or an hardcore fanboy. You pick


If I were mean, I'd say "Hey Broodwar, you can take Flash back, he's of no use to SC2".

But I'll refrain myself from doing that. Not my style.


That would made Bisu REAAAALLLLY sad


Haha, incidentally, yes. (But he's won the last SSL I think so that might not be that bad for him )
LiquipediaWanderer
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 13 2014 10:41 GMT
#283
On April 13 2014 19:38 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:36 GumBa wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:34 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:33 GumBa wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:31 Lorning wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:31 Shellshock wrote:
With Hush losing that means Turn is the only player left in Proleague with a 100% win rate

The real terran god

Isnt turn the guy who Fionn hyped at the starr of the very first sc2 pl and he sucked?

one of them yes. but he beat Innovation one time and it was really funny

I still want that grudgematch yo

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/412634-spl-stx-soul-vs-samsung-khan-r5?page=5#91

It might have been funny yes but you have been rippin on inno for awhile and I must defend his honour
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
April 13 2014 10:41 GMT
#284
I guess the icons are there to look professional
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 13 2014 10:41 GMT
#285
On April 13 2014 19:41 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:38 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:36 GumBa wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:34 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:33 GumBa wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:31 Lorning wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:31 Shellshock wrote:
With Hush losing that means Turn is the only player left in Proleague with a 100% win rate

The real terran god

Isnt turn the guy who Fionn hyped at the starr of the very first sc2 pl and he sucked?

one of them yes. but he beat Innovation one time and it was really funny

I still want that grudgematch yo

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/412634-spl-stx-soul-vs-samsung-khan-r5?page=5#91

It might have been funny yes but you have been rippin on inno for awhile and I must defend his honour

whaaaaat?? When do I rip on Inno?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
April 13 2014 10:41 GMT
#286
On April 13 2014 19:41 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:39 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:35 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:34 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
SPL needs new ceremonies, this one is tired.

Maybe Maru has something planned for when he owns Flash later today

He could steal Flash's shoes


Or his ruler to complete the right of passage. SPL belongs to Maru now


I still have faith this will change someday. I'm a believer.

+ Show Spoiler +

Or an hardcore fanboy. You pick


If I were mean, I'd say "Hey Broodwar, you can take Flash back, he's of no use to SC2".

But I'll refrain myself from doing that. Not my style.


That would made Bisu REAAAALLLLY sad


Haha, incidentally, yes. (But he's won the last SSL I think so that might not be that bad for him )


Awww man... Spoilers Didn't watch the finals yet
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
April 13 2014 10:42 GMT
#287
On April 13 2014 19:40 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:39 Aeromi wrote:
You only lose 40 minerals/minute btw.


According to the on-stream math from WCS EU?

Wut ? Is this a joke about the French strem or what ?
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 13 2014 10:42 GMT
#288
On April 13 2014 19:41 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:41 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:39 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:35 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:34 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
SPL needs new ceremonies, this one is tired.

Maybe Maru has something planned for when he owns Flash later today

He could steal Flash's shoes


Or his ruler to complete the right of passage. SPL belongs to Maru now


I still have faith this will change someday. I'm a believer.

+ Show Spoiler +

Or an hardcore fanboy. You pick


If I were mean, I'd say "Hey Broodwar, you can take Flash back, he's of no use to SC2".

But I'll refrain myself from doing that. Not my style.


That would made Bisu REAAAALLLLY sad


Haha, incidentally, yes. (But he's won the last SSL I think so that might not be that bad for him )


Awww man... Spoilers Didn't watch the finals yet


Not exactly a huge surprise though
AdministratorBreak the chains
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-13 10:46:32
April 13 2014 10:42 GMT
#289
On April 13 2014 19:41 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:41 GumBa wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:38 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:36 GumBa wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:34 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:33 GumBa wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:31 Lorning wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:31 Shellshock wrote:
With Hush losing that means Turn is the only player left in Proleague with a 100% win rate

The real terran god

Isnt turn the guy who Fionn hyped at the starr of the very first sc2 pl and he sucked?

one of them yes. but he beat Innovation one time and it was really funny

I still want that grudgematch yo

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/412634-spl-stx-soul-vs-samsung-khan-r5?page=5#91

It might have been funny yes but you have been rippin on inno for awhile and I must defend his honour

whaaaaat?? When do I rip on Inno?

His code a group :D
Though could i be thinking of someone else
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-13 10:43:56
April 13 2014 10:43 GMT
#290
On April 13 2014 19:42 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:41 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:41 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:39 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:35 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:34 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
SPL needs new ceremonies, this one is tired.

Maybe Maru has something planned for when he owns Flash later today

He could steal Flash's shoes


Or his ruler to complete the right of passage. SPL belongs to Maru now


I still have faith this will change someday. I'm a believer.

+ Show Spoiler +

Or an hardcore fanboy. You pick


If I were mean, I'd say "Hey Broodwar, you can take Flash back, he's of no use to SC2".

But I'll refrain myself from doing that. Not my style.


That would made Bisu REAAAALLLLY sad


Haha, incidentally, yes. (But he's won the last SSL I think so that might not be that bad for him )


Awww man... Spoilers Didn't watch the finals yet


Not exactly a huge surprise though


Yeah i expected that much too. Guess i'll read the recap to see if it's any good and worthy to watch

On April 13 2014 19:42 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:40 Zealously wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:39 Aeromi wrote:
You only lose 40 minerals/minute btw.


According to the on-stream math from WCS EU?

Wut ? Is this a joke about the French strem or what ?


"Joke" and "French stream" bode well in the same sentence.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
April 13 2014 10:43 GMT
#291
whuuuut was that reality? there were 3 queens against 4 hellions who the hell tries to fight this?
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
April 13 2014 10:43 GMT
#292
On April 13 2014 19:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:39 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:35 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:34 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
SPL needs new ceremonies, this one is tired.

Maybe Maru has something planned for when he owns Flash later today

He could steal Flash's shoes


Or his ruler to complete the right of passage. SPL belongs to Maru now


I still have faith this will change someday. I'm a believer.

+ Show Spoiler +

Or an hardcore fanboy. You pick


If I were mean, I'd say "Hey Broodwar, you can take Flash back, he's of no use to SC2".

But I'll refrain myself from doing that. Not my style.


That would made Bisu REAAAALLLLY sad

Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:39 Lorning wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:38 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 Lorning wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:36 Zealously wrote:
All these icons and different markings man what the hell SpoTV

The up one is an upvote, the blue down arrow means this player is an air nomad. Haven't figured out the rest yet


Air nomad ? What's that mean ?

Avatar, the series, not the James Cameron movie, nor the other one which shall not be named


Ok you completly lost me


It is a cartoon about people having elemental powers and stuff
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 13 2014 10:44 GMT
#293
On April 13 2014 19:42 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:40 Zealously wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:39 Aeromi wrote:
You only lose 40 minerals/minute btw.


According to the on-stream math from WCS EU?

Wut ? Is this a joke about the French strem or what ?


I wouldn't! Someone (might've been Apollo but I don't remember) made up a number on-stream to explain how much a few SCVs not mining for a minute costs the Terran and he was like "yeah it's 40 minerals...", the co-caster agreed at which point the first guy went "...I don't actually know if it's 40 minerals"
AdministratorBreak the chains
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-13 10:44:48
April 13 2014 10:44 GMT
#294
On April 13 2014 19:41 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:41 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:39 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:35 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:34 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
SPL needs new ceremonies, this one is tired.

Maybe Maru has something planned for when he owns Flash later today

He could steal Flash's shoes


Or his ruler to complete the right of passage. SPL belongs to Maru now


I still have faith this will change someday. I'm a believer.

+ Show Spoiler +

Or an hardcore fanboy. You pick


If I were mean, I'd say "Hey Broodwar, you can take Flash back, he's of no use to SC2".

But I'll refrain myself from doing that. Not my style.


That would made Bisu REAAAALLLLY sad


Haha, incidentally, yes. (But he's won the last SSL I think so that might not be that bad for him )


Awww man... Spoilers Didn't watch the finals yet


Shiiet sorry
Damn, you're always late for every high stakes matches, talking to you feels like walking a minefield... :>
LiquipediaWanderer
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
April 13 2014 10:45 GMT
#295
On April 13 2014 19:44 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:41 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:41 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:39 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:35 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:34 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
SPL needs new ceremonies, this one is tired.

Maybe Maru has something planned for when he owns Flash later today

He could steal Flash's shoes


Or his ruler to complete the right of passage. SPL belongs to Maru now


I still have faith this will change someday. I'm a believer.

+ Show Spoiler +

Or an hardcore fanboy. You pick


If I were mean, I'd say "Hey Broodwar, you can take Flash back, he's of no use to SC2".

But I'll refrain myself from doing that. Not my style.


That would made Bisu REAAAALLLLY sad


Haha, incidentally, yes. (But he's won the last SSL I think so that might not be that bad for him )


Awww man... Spoilers Didn't watch the finals yet


Shiiet sorry
Damn, you're always late for every high stakes matches, talking to you feels like walking a minefield...


Yeah i always watch tournaments later due to work Not a big deal. Happens a lot since i watch some really late.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
April 13 2014 10:45 GMT
#296
On April 13 2014 19:44 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:41 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:41 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:39 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:35 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:34 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
SPL needs new ceremonies, this one is tired.

Maybe Maru has something planned for when he owns Flash later today

He could steal Flash's shoes


Or his ruler to complete the right of passage. SPL belongs to Maru now


I still have faith this will change someday. I'm a believer.

+ Show Spoiler +

Or an hardcore fanboy. You pick


If I were mean, I'd say "Hey Broodwar, you can take Flash back, he's of no use to SC2".

But I'll refrain myself from doing that. Not my style.


That would made Bisu REAAAALLLLY sad


Haha, incidentally, yes. (But he's won the last SSL I think so that might not be that bad for him )


Awww man... Spoilers Didn't watch the finals yet


Shiiet sorry
Damn, you're always late for every high stakes matches, talking to you feels like walking a minefield... :>

MMA won against DRG?
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 13 2014 10:45 GMT
#297
I haven't watched the finale of Dexter yet
AdministratorBreak the chains
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-13 10:46:42
April 13 2014 10:46 GMT
#298
On April 13 2014 19:45 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 19:44 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:41 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:41 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:39 Ragnarork wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:37 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:35 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 19:34 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
SPL needs new ceremonies, this one is tired.

Maybe Maru has something planned for when he owns Flash later today

He could steal Flash's shoes


Or his ruler to complete the right of passage. SPL belongs to Maru now


I still have faith this will change someday. I'm a believer.

+ Show Spoiler +

Or an hardcore fanboy. You pick


If I were mean, I'd say "Hey Broodwar, you can take Flash back, he's of no use to SC2".

But I'll refrain myself from doing that. Not my style.


That would made Bisu REAAAALLLLY sad


Haha, incidentally, yes. (But he's won the last SSL I think so that might not be that bad for him )


Awww man... Spoilers Didn't watch the finals yet


Shiiet sorry
Damn, you're always late for every high stakes matches, talking to you feels like walking a minefield... :>

MMA won against DRG?


Wait until Fruitdealer win that title.

On April 13 2014 19:45 Zealously wrote:
I haven't watched the finale of Dexter yet


Me neither :p (i'm always late for every thing)
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
April 13 2014 10:46 GMT
#299
On April 13 2014 19:45 Zealously wrote:
I haven't watched the finale of Dexter yet

Lucky you
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 13 2014 10:47 GMT
#300
On April 13 2014 19:45 Zealously wrote:
I haven't watched the finale of Dexter yet

Stay away
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV91
Rex45
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko228
ProTech144
Rex 45
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 648
Soma 584
Jaedong 553
Hyuk 463
Soulkey 390
Horang2 367
BeSt 301
910 227
Light 205
Stork 197
[ Show more ]
Mini 177
EffOrt 168
Snow 165
Britney 137
Larva 121
Pusan 116
Last 113
ZerO 113
ggaemo 78
Rush 63
Mind 58
Shinee 46
Killer 45
Creator 42
Mong 37
Bale 25
hero 22
Sharp 19
Noble 14
sorry 14
yabsab 14
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6542
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1398
pashabiceps881
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2651
Khaldor819
Other Games
gofns40458
singsing1466
XBOCT336
Pyrionflax257
DeMusliM197
B2W.Neo117
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS52
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1454
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 55m
The PondCast
22h 55m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.