• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:08
CEST 03:08
KST 10:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8315 users

[SPL] Round 2 Play Offs: Semi Finals - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 58 Next
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 31 2014 09:30 GMT
#141
On March 31 2014 18:27 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2014 18:25 WGT-Baal wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:25 GumBa wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:20 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:19 GumBa wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:18 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:17 Lorning wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:16 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:15 Shellshock wrote:
I guess people forgot about the countdowns. They were really popular to spam by everyone when R1CH first added them but then that guy broke the thread that one time during the season 3 finals I think it was when he set it to like a million years


I use countdowns in the football thread all the time, it's just you to lazy to come and get trolled in that thread, being an Arsenal fan and all that.....

Shellbot is an Arsenal fan? Ugh


Yes, it is the reason he is a Prime fan....forever thinking they will come good ^_^
But alas they will not as the continue to sell / dont use their best players

Arsenal fans are so obnoxious as well -.-


Haha
Bless him, at least he does good commentary during his LRs!

On March 31 2014 18:20 Lorning wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:18 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:17 Lorning wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:16 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:15 Shellshock wrote:
I guess people forgot about the countdowns. They were really popular to spam by everyone when R1CH first added them but then that guy broke the thread that one time during the season 3 finals I think it was when he set it to like a million years


I use countdowns in the football thread all the time, it's just you to lazy to come and get trolled in that thread, being an Arsenal fan and all that.....

Shellbot is an Arsenal fan? Ugh


Yes, it is the reason he is a Prime fan....forever thinking they will come good ^_^
But alas they will not as the continue to sell / dont use their best players

arse anal, am i right?


You are very right :D

Arsenal are a good team though.....if your a Chelsea fan and like getting your free 6 points every season :D

I think its cute how they win a few games and think theyll actually win something


justl ike Prime

Yeah, silly Prime. Never won a GSTL, or an OSL, or a GSL super tournament, or 2 MLGs, or WCS Korea 2012, or a TSL, and other team leagues


More importantly than that, do you think they can go the next round without penalty points?
Moderator
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 31 2014 09:31 GMT
#142
Volume levels are low, dont even need to mute the stream to not hear the casters.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-31 09:32:28
March 31 2014 09:31 GMT
#143
On March 31 2014 18:30 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2014 18:27 Lorning wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:25 WGT-Baal wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:25 GumBa wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:20 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:19 GumBa wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:18 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:17 Lorning wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:16 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:15 Shellshock wrote:
I guess people forgot about the countdowns. They were really popular to spam by everyone when R1CH first added them but then that guy broke the thread that one time during the season 3 finals I think it was when he set it to like a million years


I use countdowns in the football thread all the time, it's just you to lazy to come and get trolled in that thread, being an Arsenal fan and all that.....

Shellbot is an Arsenal fan? Ugh


Yes, it is the reason he is a Prime fan....forever thinking they will come good ^_^
But alas they will not as the continue to sell / dont use their best players

Arsenal fans are so obnoxious as well -.-


Haha
Bless him, at least he does good commentary during his LRs!

On March 31 2014 18:20 Lorning wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:18 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:17 Lorning wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:16 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:15 Shellshock wrote:
I guess people forgot about the countdowns. They were really popular to spam by everyone when R1CH first added them but then that guy broke the thread that one time during the season 3 finals I think it was when he set it to like a million years


I use countdowns in the football thread all the time, it's just you to lazy to come and get trolled in that thread, being an Arsenal fan and all that.....

Shellbot is an Arsenal fan? Ugh


Yes, it is the reason he is a Prime fan....forever thinking they will come good ^_^
But alas they will not as the continue to sell / dont use their best players

arse anal, am i right?


You are very right :D

Arsenal are a good team though.....if your a Chelsea fan and like getting your free 6 points every season :D

I think its cute how they win a few games and think theyll actually win something


justl ike Prime

Yeah, silly Prime. Never won a GSTL, or an OSL, or a GSL super tournament, or 2 MLGs, or WCS Korea 2012, or a TSL, and other team leagues


More importantly than that, do you think they can go the next round without penalty points?

If I were Kespa, I'd give you 1 billion billion penalty points.

On March 31 2014 18:31 NovaMB wrote:
Volume levels are low, dont even need to mute the stream to not hear the casters.

wow Nova, such a hater
Community News
TL+ Member
5c0rp10n
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany342 Posts
March 31 2014 09:31 GMT
#144
Lets see if CJ's decision to not send their players to Code A qualifier pays off. I hope so!
| NaNiwa | CJ`herO |
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
March 31 2014 09:32 GMT
#145
Not sure who I want to win this one.. Show us some good matches!
wrier
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada291 Posts
March 31 2014 09:32 GMT
#146
I want to see DRG beat Hydra and then have Bbyong come out and we get a TvZ.
Hendor
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada16 Posts
March 31 2014 09:33 GMT
#147
I'm in the studio again today! I made you guys a sign!
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 31 2014 09:33 GMT
#148
AWW YEH ITS TIME!
Sassback
Profile Joined September 2012
United States718 Posts
March 31 2014 09:33 GMT
#149
Go DongRaeGu! Keep that momentum charging forward into the finals!
Every night I pray for TL to give me my SAD Boys flair, and every morning I wake up disappointed.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
March 31 2014 09:33 GMT
#150
On March 31 2014 18:30 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2014 18:27 Lorning wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:25 WGT-Baal wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:25 GumBa wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:20 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:19 GumBa wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:18 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:17 Lorning wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:16 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:15 Shellshock wrote:
I guess people forgot about the countdowns. They were really popular to spam by everyone when R1CH first added them but then that guy broke the thread that one time during the season 3 finals I think it was when he set it to like a million years


I use countdowns in the football thread all the time, it's just you to lazy to come and get trolled in that thread, being an Arsenal fan and all that.....

Shellbot is an Arsenal fan? Ugh


Yes, it is the reason he is a Prime fan....forever thinking they will come good ^_^
But alas they will not as the continue to sell / dont use their best players

Arsenal fans are so obnoxious as well -.-


Haha
Bless him, at least he does good commentary during his LRs!

On March 31 2014 18:20 Lorning wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:18 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:17 Lorning wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:16 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:15 Shellshock wrote:
I guess people forgot about the countdowns. They were really popular to spam by everyone when R1CH first added them but then that guy broke the thread that one time during the season 3 finals I think it was when he set it to like a million years


I use countdowns in the football thread all the time, it's just you to lazy to come and get trolled in that thread, being an Arsenal fan and all that.....

Shellbot is an Arsenal fan? Ugh


Yes, it is the reason he is a Prime fan....forever thinking they will come good ^_^
But alas they will not as the continue to sell / dont use their best players

arse anal, am i right?


You are very right :D

Arsenal are a good team though.....if your a Chelsea fan and like getting your free 6 points every season :D

I think its cute how they win a few games and think theyll actually win something


justl ike Prime

Yeah, silly Prime. Never won a GSTL, or an OSL, or a GSL super tournament, or 2 MLGs, or WCS Korea 2012, or a TSL, and other team leagues


More importantly than that, do you think they can go the next round without penalty points?


ofc not. Prime fights dirty. Just ask Startale.

Even Lorning knows this, just look at his sig
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 31 2014 09:33 GMT
#151
On March 31 2014 18:33 Hendor wrote:
I'm in the studio again today! I made you guys a sign!

Aww yeah
Community News
TL+ Member
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
March 31 2014 09:33 GMT
#152
On March 31 2014 18:25 WGT-Baal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2014 18:25 GumBa wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:20 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:19 GumBa wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:18 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:17 Lorning wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:16 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:15 Shellshock wrote:
I guess people forgot about the countdowns. They were really popular to spam by everyone when R1CH first added them but then that guy broke the thread that one time during the season 3 finals I think it was when he set it to like a million years


I use countdowns in the football thread all the time, it's just you to lazy to come and get trolled in that thread, being an Arsenal fan and all that.....

Shellbot is an Arsenal fan? Ugh


Yes, it is the reason he is a Prime fan....forever thinking they will come good ^_^
But alas they will not as the continue to sell / dont use their best players

Arsenal fans are so obnoxious as well -.-


Haha
Bless him, at least he does good commentary during his LRs!

On March 31 2014 18:20 Lorning wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:18 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:17 Lorning wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:16 Pandemona wrote:
On March 31 2014 18:15 Shellshock wrote:
I guess people forgot about the countdowns. They were really popular to spam by everyone when R1CH first added them but then that guy broke the thread that one time during the season 3 finals I think it was when he set it to like a million years


I use countdowns in the football thread all the time, it's just you to lazy to come and get trolled in that thread, being an Arsenal fan and all that.....

Shellbot is an Arsenal fan? Ugh


Yes, it is the reason he is a Prime fan....forever thinking they will come good ^_^
But alas they will not as the continue to sell / dont use their best players

arse anal, am i right?


You are very right :D

Arsenal are a good team though.....if your a Chelsea fan and like getting your free 6 points every season :D

I think its cute how they win a few games and think theyll actually win something


justl ike Prime


LOLOL <3
Awesome comment is awesome :D
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 31 2014 09:33 GMT
#153
On March 31 2014 18:33 Hendor wrote:
I'm in the studio again today! I made you guys a sign!


I hope it relates to Prime!
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 31 2014 09:33 GMT
#154
On March 31 2014 18:33 Hendor wrote:
I'm in the studio again today! I made you guys a sign!

What does it say?!
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
March 31 2014 09:34 GMT
#155
That hat!
KT best KT ~ 2014
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
March 31 2014 09:34 GMT
#156
On March 31 2014 18:33 Hendor wrote:
I'm in the studio again today! I made you guys a sign!


oh cool. Someday I will get enough money to get to Korea as well. Have fun in the studio!
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 31 2014 09:34 GMT
#157
I don't think it's a coincidence that my internet works the day that drg is out
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-31 09:35:24
March 31 2014 09:34 GMT
#158
On March 31 2014 18:33 Hendor wrote:
I'm in the studio again today! I made you guys a sign!


Oh god please be about Shellbot <3
We need to make Shellbot MORE E-FAMOUS
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
March 31 2014 09:35 GMT
#159
Have they mentioned the reasons behind the new names? They certainly don't help with clarity.
Sassback
Profile Joined September 2012
United States718 Posts
March 31 2014 09:36 GMT
#160
On March 31 2014 18:33 Hendor wrote:
I'm in the studio again today! I made you guys a sign!

Awesome!
Every night I pray for TL to give me my SAD Boys flair, and every morning I wake up disappointed.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
CranKy Ducklings27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
CosmosSc2 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
Artosis 647
910 40
Dota 2
monkeys_forever611
Counter-Strike
taco 38
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox568
Other Games
summit1g8578
JimRising 568
C9.Mang0290
Maynarde141
ViBE127
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick998
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream127
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 52m
Stellar Fest
11h 52m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.