• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:14
CEST 14:14
KST 21:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8652 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group C Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 52

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 62 Next
d00p
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
711 Posts
March 27 2014 20:44 GMT
#1021
On March 28 2014 05:42 Greenei wrote:
"butt"


Hans-Jörg Butt.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 27 2014 20:45 GMT
#1022
Just blink stalkers now, BabyK
Community News
TL+ Member
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
March 27 2014 20:45 GMT
#1023
On March 28 2014 05:44 TheAnarchy wrote:
BTW I still belive Minigun > Welmu and Elfi

thats lying to yourself.
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
March 27 2014 20:46 GMT
#1024
Gonna celebrate with the only finnish sentence I know. Ei saa peittää
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 20:46 GMT
#1025
On March 28 2014 05:45 Luolis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 05:44 TheAnarchy wrote:
BTW I still belive Minigun > Welmu and Elfi

thats lying to yourself.

http://www.neeb-krane.de/upload/neeb_ltf_10454.1_75439_2.jpg

All I got to say.
Moderator
TheAnarchy
Profile Joined January 2010
Chile1105 Posts
March 27 2014 20:48 GMT
#1026
On March 28 2014 05:46 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 05:45 Luolis wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:44 TheAnarchy wrote:
BTW I still belive Minigun > Welmu and Elfi

thats lying to yourself.

http://www.neeb-krane.de/upload/neeb_ltf_10454.1_75439_2.jpg

All I got to say.


I see what you are implying... but on the other hand neeb is a top terran and he can perfectly defeat elfi and welmu
Bashion
Profile Joined February 2011
Cook Islands2612 Posts
March 27 2014 20:48 GMT
#1027
I hope Welmu advances
I've got moves like Jagger
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 27 2014 20:48 GMT
#1028
On March 28 2014 05:48 TheAnarchy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 05:46 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:45 Luolis wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:44 TheAnarchy wrote:
BTW I still belive Minigun > Welmu and Elfi

thats lying to yourself.

http://www.neeb-krane.de/upload/neeb_ltf_10454.1_75439_2.jpg

All I got to say.


I see what you are implying... but on the other hand neeb is a top terran and he can perfectly defeat elfi and welmu

Next thing you're telling me is CatZ is a top Zerg.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
March 27 2014 20:48 GMT
#1029
On March 28 2014 05:45 Lorning wrote:
Just blink stalkers now, BabyK

Listen to this guy. And then I'd have a perfect prediction for this group.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Gullis
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden740 Posts
March 27 2014 20:50 GMT
#1030
Hakapelle! Go welmu
I would rather eat than see my children starve.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 20:51 GMT
#1031
On March 28 2014 05:48 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 05:48 TheAnarchy wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:46 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:45 Luolis wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:44 TheAnarchy wrote:
BTW I still belive Minigun > Welmu and Elfi

thats lying to yourself.

http://www.neeb-krane.de/upload/neeb_ltf_10454.1_75439_2.jpg

All I got to say.


I see what you are implying... but on the other hand neeb is a top terran and he can perfectly defeat elfi and welmu

Next thing you're telling me is CatZ is a top Zerg.


Solar copied his ZvZ build to lose in PL!
Moderator
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
March 27 2014 20:51 GMT
#1032
On March 28 2014 05:48 TheAnarchy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 05:46 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:45 Luolis wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:44 TheAnarchy wrote:
BTW I still belive Minigun > Welmu and Elfi

thats lying to yourself.

http://www.neeb-krane.de/upload/neeb_ltf_10454.1_75439_2.jpg

All I got to say.


I see what you are implying... but on the other hand neeb is a top terran and he can perfectly defeat elfi and welmu

I beg you to stop with these statements. If you make someone angry with those comments, you might accidentally make neeb a target of their anger as well. And he doesn't deserve, that people get angry at him. Also don't you think, you kinda lost your credibility after saying, that germans would drink deer shit?
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
March 27 2014 20:51 GMT
#1033
On March 28 2014 05:48 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 05:48 TheAnarchy wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:46 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:45 Luolis wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:44 TheAnarchy wrote:
BTW I still belive Minigun > Welmu and Elfi

thats lying to yourself.

http://www.neeb-krane.de/upload/neeb_ltf_10454.1_75439_2.jpg

All I got to say.


I see what you are implying... but on the other hand neeb is a top terran and he can perfectly defeat elfi and welmu

Next thing you're telling me is CatZ is a top Zerg.

dude he inspired solar to lose!
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 27 2014 20:51 GMT
#1034
On March 28 2014 05:51 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 05:48 NovaMB wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:48 TheAnarchy wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:46 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:45 Luolis wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:44 TheAnarchy wrote:
BTW I still belive Minigun > Welmu and Elfi

thats lying to yourself.

http://www.neeb-krane.de/upload/neeb_ltf_10454.1_75439_2.jpg

All I got to say.


I see what you are implying... but on the other hand neeb is a top terran and he can perfectly defeat elfi and welmu

Next thing you're telling me is CatZ is a top Zerg.


Solar copied his ZvZ build to lose in PL!

Twice....
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 27 2014 20:51 GMT
#1035
On March 28 2014 05:51 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 05:48 NovaMB wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:48 TheAnarchy wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:46 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:45 Luolis wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:44 TheAnarchy wrote:
BTW I still belive Minigun > Welmu and Elfi

thats lying to yourself.

http://www.neeb-krane.de/upload/neeb_ltf_10454.1_75439_2.jpg

All I got to say.


I see what you are implying... but on the other hand neeb is a top terran and he can perfectly defeat elfi and welmu

Next thing you're telling me is CatZ is a top Zerg.


Solar copied his ZvZ build to lose in PL!

Solar was worst FPL pick ever btw.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 27 2014 20:51 GMT
#1036
On March 28 2014 05:51 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 05:51 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:48 NovaMB wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:48 TheAnarchy wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:46 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:45 Luolis wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:44 TheAnarchy wrote:
BTW I still belive Minigun > Welmu and Elfi

thats lying to yourself.

http://www.neeb-krane.de/upload/neeb_ltf_10454.1_75439_2.jpg

All I got to say.


I see what you are implying... but on the other hand neeb is a top terran and he can perfectly defeat elfi and welmu

Next thing you're telling me is CatZ is a top Zerg.


Solar copied his ZvZ build to lose in PL!

Solar was worst FPL pick ever btw.

Not in round 1 he wasnt
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
March 27 2014 20:52 GMT
#1037
On March 28 2014 05:44 TheAnarchy wrote:
BTW I still belive Minigun > Welmu and Elfi

Not with those colossus donating skills.
why even
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 27 2014 20:52 GMT
#1038
On March 28 2014 05:51 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 05:51 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:51 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:48 NovaMB wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:48 TheAnarchy wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:46 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:45 Luolis wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:44 TheAnarchy wrote:
BTW I still belive Minigun > Welmu and Elfi

thats lying to yourself.

http://www.neeb-krane.de/upload/neeb_ltf_10454.1_75439_2.jpg

All I got to say.


I see what you are implying... but on the other hand neeb is a top terran and he can perfectly defeat elfi and welmu

Next thing you're telling me is CatZ is a top Zerg.


Solar copied his ZvZ build to lose in PL!

Solar was worst FPL pick ever btw.

Not in round 1 he wasnt

Yeah that's true but when you become a Solar fanboy, make his fanclub, and then make him captain of your round 2 FPL you're gonna have a bad time.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
TheAnarchy
Profile Joined January 2010
Chile1105 Posts
March 27 2014 20:54 GMT
#1039
On March 28 2014 05:51 Xoronius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 05:48 TheAnarchy wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:46 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:45 Luolis wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:44 TheAnarchy wrote:
BTW I still belive Minigun > Welmu and Elfi

thats lying to yourself.

http://www.neeb-krane.de/upload/neeb_ltf_10454.1_75439_2.jpg

All I got to say.


I see what you are implying... but on the other hand neeb is a top terran and he can perfectly defeat elfi and welmu

I beg you to stop with these statements. If you make someone angry with those comments, you might accidentally make neeb a target of their anger as well. And he doesn't deserve, that people get angry at him. Also don't you think, you kinda lost your credibility after saying, that germans would drink deer shit?


In my defend it has a Deer in the label.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 20:54 GMT
#1040
On March 28 2014 05:52 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 05:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:51 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:51 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:48 NovaMB wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:48 TheAnarchy wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:46 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:45 Luolis wrote:
On March 28 2014 05:44 TheAnarchy wrote:
BTW I still belive Minigun > Welmu and Elfi

thats lying to yourself.

http://www.neeb-krane.de/upload/neeb_ltf_10454.1_75439_2.jpg

All I got to say.


I see what you are implying... but on the other hand neeb is a top terran and he can perfectly defeat elfi and welmu

Next thing you're telling me is CatZ is a top Zerg.


Solar copied his ZvZ build to lose in PL!

Solar was worst FPL pick ever btw.

Not in round 1 he wasnt

Yeah that's true but when you become a Solar fanboy, make his fanclub, and then make him captain of your round 2 FPL you're gonna have a bad time.


I got MVP for 1 point, but who's laughing now!
Moderator
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV398
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko388
ProTech128
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37246
Hyuk 1257
Jaedong 1139
Soma 509
actioN 499
Horang2 383
BeSt 325
Soulkey 320
EffOrt 319
Mini 304
[ Show more ]
Light 240
Zeus 236
Larva 224
910 201
Stork 200
Last 198
Snow 140
ggaemo 115
Rush 113
Pusan 90
ZerO 69
Mind 50
Creator 46
Mong 42
Killer 37
Free 37
hero 33
Shinee 32
Sharp 29
Bale 25
HiyA 19
Shine 16
sorry 15
Noble 14
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 2
Icarus 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7418
Dendi623
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1588
markeloff100
kRYSTAL_26
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1416
Other Games
gofns38831
singsing1737
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT338
Pyrionflax283
DeMusliM236
byalli156
hiko105
Mew2King96
ArmadaUGS69
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 804
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1523
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
46m
The PondCast
21h 46m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.