• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9418 users

[GSL] 2014 Season 2 Code A Qualifiers - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 39 Next All
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 26 2014 07:08 GMT
#421
On March 26 2014 16:06 Jimmeh wrote:
If TurN qualifies for Code A it'll make my week.

His bracket is actually fairly tough relative to a lot of the other ones I would say with BBoongBBoong, Super, and Rogue in it, but still definitely possible. He has qualified for Code A before and Fionn doesn't watch sc2 anymore so maybe his curse will eventually wear off
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
March 26 2014 07:08 GMT
#422
Hurricane 2-0 원종국
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
March 26 2014 07:08 GMT
#423
On March 26 2014 16:05 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 16:02 Qwerty85 wrote:
Is there any way at all to watch Flash, TY and Innovation?
I guess not, but have to ask anyway, passion too strong.


Nope, but I can basically tell you what happened if they lost or won.

If Flash won - He used mech and cc first builds.
If he lost he either died to an all-in or tried to bulldoze his way through and lost everything.

If TY wins - He used cc first and a combination of extreme;y fast paced multitasking and harass.
If he lost he probably died to a strong macro Toss like Yonghwa who also mixed in Blink

If Innovation wins - He crushed them.
If he lost it was probably an all-in.


Well that is too bad. There is a potential of Losira vs. TY in the semifinals of group 6. I would love to watch that...
I guess I will periodically refresh the Liquipedia page and imagine the great games in my mind.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
March 26 2014 07:08 GMT
#424
in honor of hyvaa here is his interview from daily esports (http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/view.php?ud=2014032615384384255)

Q: How do you feel coming back after two seasons?
A: All the games were hard. Even though I'm exhausted I feel good to advance. I want to show the fans memorable games again.

Q: We thought you had retired. How did you decide to make a return?
A: The first reason is bcause I had regrets from the last qualifier. Also, I'm realistically at the age where I have to go to the military, but I still had regrets left about by time as a progamer. I competed in the prelims for the sake of my passion.

Q: We heard that you had kept playing.
A: I thought that the prelims would be held around March-April. I increased my practice, aiming at this qualifier.

Q: It must have been hard practicing.
A: I didn't practice between Nov-Feb. Because I didn't practice, I had trouble following the trends in the game. I watched a lot of games and tried to prepare for recent styles. Everyone thought I had retired, so I had to practice through laddering.

Q: So you're continuing your career as a player?
A: Honestly it's easier to get a team if you advance to Code S. Even if I get eliminated, I plan to keep practicing, focusing on the prelims for MLG and the GSL global championship in April. I've reached Code A, and I want to show people I'm still alive. If I can find a team, I want to go somewhere where I can play in a lot of games.

Q: What's your goal for this tournament?
A: I want to show people my old skill level. I want to entertain fans with stylish games.

Q: Final comments?
A: I'm looking for a team, so I hope a lot of people contact me. Thanks to aLive for accompanying me to the prelims. Also I want to say thank you to l head coach Choi (of STX Soul).
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 26 2014 07:08 GMT
#425
On March 26 2014 16:07 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 16:05 Shellshock wrote:
who is aLive?

no Prime players qualified for Code A

that's ok. I stick with the team I like through thick and thin instead of bandwagoning Jin Air when they move into first place like you did
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-26 07:09:57
March 26 2014 07:09 GMT
#426
Terror 2-1 BboongBboong
Choya 2-0 StuN
Flash 2-1 오상협
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 26 2014 07:09 GMT
#427
On March 26 2014 16:08 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 16:07 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 16:05 Shellshock wrote:
who is aLive?

no Prime players qualified for Code A

that's ok. I stick with the team I like through thick and thin instead of bandwagoning Jin Air when they move into first place like you did

DAE remember when I made their playoff thread last round even though their record was just ok?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 26 2014 07:10 GMT
#428
holy shit TerrOr won games.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 26 2014 07:11 GMT
#429
On March 26 2014 16:08 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 16:07 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 16:05 Shellshock wrote:
who is aLive?

no Prime players qualified for Code A

that's ok. I stick with the team I like through thick and thin instead of bandwagoning Jin Air when they move into first place like you did


Too bad Curious wasn't a team by himself.
Moderator
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 26 2014 07:11 GMT
#430
Terror sounds evil. I approve.
Moderator
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-26 07:12:26
March 26 2014 07:11 GMT
#431
On March 26 2014 16:11 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 16:08 Shellshock wrote:
On March 26 2014 16:07 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 16:05 Shellshock wrote:
who is aLive?

no Prime players qualified for Code A

that's ok. I stick with the team I like through thick and thin instead of bandwagoning Jin Air when they move into first place like you did


Too bad Curious wasn't a team by himself.

I know it's unfortunate. I wish he wasnt stuck in such a bad situation
On March 26 2014 16:11 stuchiu wrote:
Terror sounds evil. I approve.

with how poorly he's done in team leagues I'm starting to wonder if he is like (Z)IMhorror's younger brother
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-26 07:19:03
March 26 2014 07:12 GMT
#432
Rogue 2-0 Innate
Center 2-0 박민배
Chance 2-1 Splendid
KangHo 2-0 HellBatOwner
ByuL 2-0 Untouchable
Terminator 2-0 Sia
Ezpz 2-0 ZPT
RangaroK 2-0 Apocalypse (perhaps?)
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
March 26 2014 07:19 GMT
#433
Yay my Zerg trio of Losira, Byul, and Ragnarok are still alive ^^

It'd be great if they all made it.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
March 26 2014 07:21 GMT
#434
Super 2-0 JimRaynor, walkover Brain, plays TurN next in double elim.
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
March 26 2014 07:21 GMT
#435
On March 26 2014 16:21 xpaperclip wrote:
Super 2-0 JimRaynor, walkover Brain, plays TurN next in double elim.

Nooo!!! Would have loved to see a in code A!!!
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 26 2014 07:22 GMT
#436
Don't even try to add aLive to your axis of evil or w/e the hell it is called stuchiu
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12552 Posts
March 26 2014 07:23 GMT
#437
B4 has the ZvZ of extremes

First player to destroy Nestea in the match-up
First player to lose to Terror in (most) match-up(s)
No will to live, no wish to die
myxoma_strain
Profile Joined December 2013
United Kingdom371 Posts
March 26 2014 07:24 GMT
#438
TurN plays for samsung and the last game he played he went bio. That's enough for me to hope he qualifies
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 26 2014 07:25 GMT
#439
On March 26 2014 16:22 Darkhorse wrote:
Don't even try to add aLive to your axis of evil or w/e the hell it is called stuchiu

He's on it for ruining IPL4
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
March 26 2014 07:25 GMT
#440
On March 26 2014 16:23 Nebuchad wrote:
B4 has the ZvZ of extremes

First player to destroy Nestea in the match-up
First player to lose to Terror in (most) match-up(s)

Just out of curiosity by destroy you mean like, dismantle and completely outplay without NesTea standing a chance right? Cause DIMAGA beat NesTea first.
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft505
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta100
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft519
PiGStarcraft505
RuFF_SC2 173
SpeCial 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1038
Hyuk 57
Leta 34
Bale 31
Noble 21
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox756
C9.Mang0293
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor647
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 818
JimRising 556
Sick107
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo645
• Stunt278
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 25m
Online Event
7h 25m
FEL
12h 25m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.