• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:58
CEST 20:58
KST 03:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9399 users

[GSL] 2014 Season 2 Code A Qualifiers - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 39 Next All
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
March 26 2014 06:06 GMT
#361
On March 26 2014 15:05 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 15:03 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 14:59 Shellshock wrote:
The only bracket not updated is MKP's where the score for MKP vs hyvaa isnt even entered yet but we know MKP probably lost based on the tweet so idk


Hyvaa retires only to beat MKP

seems kind of silly because he could have beaten him without retiring


But that wouldn't have been nearly as evil
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
partydude89
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1850 Posts
March 26 2014 06:06 GMT
#362
does anyone know if seeker is doing winner interviews?
#1 Official Hack Fan|#2 Bomber behind Wintex.|Curious|Life|Flash|TY|Cure|Maru|sOs|Jin Air Green Wings fighting!|SBENU Fighting!|
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
March 26 2014 06:10 GMT
#363
[image loading]
KT FlaSh FOREVER
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-26 06:13:21
March 26 2014 06:10 GMT
#364
On March 26 2014 15:06 partydude89 wrote:
does anyone know if seeker is doing winner interviews?


So how did you feel about your games today Hyvaa?

Everything went pretty much as expected. Despite not playing professionally I was able to keep my mental control and take the games.

Were there any games that troubled you?

At first I was scared of MKP because he had the same score as Flash in PL. But then I learned how he got his team multiple penalty points leading them to last place and I thought to myself I couldn't lose to such a joker.

Is there anyone you want to thank?

I'd like to thank Inca, BitByBit, Hongun, Shine, Bubbles, Sniper, Has, TheBest and Inca. Even though Sniper didn't make it today I will continue to beat fan favorites and set an example for my Injustice-Dongsens.
Moderator
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
March 26 2014 06:10 GMT
#365
On March 26 2014 15:06 partydude89 wrote:
does anyone know if seeker is doing winner interviews?

Maybe, depends on how busy he is.
Moderatorlickypiddy
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
March 26 2014 06:13 GMT
#366
On March 26 2014 15:10 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 15:06 partydude89 wrote:
does anyone know if seeker is doing winner interviews?


So how did you feel about your games today Hyvaa?

Everything went pretty much as expected. Despite not playing professionally I was able to keep my mental control and take the games.

Were there any games that troubled you?

At first I was scared of MKP because he had the same score as Flash in PL. But then I learned how he got his team multiple penalty points leading them to last place and I thought to myself I couldn't lose to such a joker.

Is there anyone you want to thank?

I'd like to thank Inca, BitByBit, Hongun, Shine, Bubbles, Sniper, Has, TheBest and Inca. Even though Sniper didn't make it today I will continue to beat fan favorites and do my Injustice-hyungs proud.

wow double credit to inca, i wonder how many invisible incas are also on the list
Michael Probu
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
March 26 2014 06:14 GMT
#367
I wonder why group 5 still hasn't been updated... at this rate we're going to find out the result by who turns up to the winner's interview.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 26 2014 06:16 GMT
#368
On March 26 2014 15:10 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 15:06 partydude89 wrote:
does anyone know if seeker is doing winner interviews?


So how did you feel about your games today Hyvaa?

Everything went pretty much as expected. Despite not playing professionally I was able to keep my mental control and take the games.

Were there any games that troubled you?

At first I was scared of MKP because he had the same score as Flash in PL. But then I learned how he got his team multiple penalty points leading them to last place and I thought to myself I couldn't lose to such a joker.

Is there anyone you want to thank?

I'd like to thank Inca, BitByBit, Hongun, Shine, Bubbles, Sniper, Has, TheBest and Inca. Even though Sniper didn't make it today I will continue to beat fan favorites and set an example for my Injustice-Dongsens.

you might be assuming hyvaa qualified too early. still had to play Miso if he beat MKP
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 26 2014 06:17 GMT
#369
On March 26 2014 15:16 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 15:10 stuchiu wrote:
On March 26 2014 15:06 partydude89 wrote:
does anyone know if seeker is doing winner interviews?


So how did you feel about your games today Hyvaa?

Everything went pretty much as expected. Despite not playing professionally I was able to keep my mental control and take the games.

Were there any games that troubled you?

At first I was scared of MKP because he had the same score as Flash in PL. But then I learned how he got his team multiple penalty points leading them to last place and I thought to myself I couldn't lose to such a joker.

Is there anyone you want to thank?

I'd like to thank Inca, BitByBit, Hongun, Shine, Bubbles, Sniper, Has, TheBest and Inca. Even though Sniper didn't make it today I will continue to beat fan favorites and set an example for my Injustice-Dongsens.

you might be assuming hyvaa qualified too early. still had to play Miso if he beat MKP


noooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Moderator
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
March 26 2014 06:22 GMT
#370
RESULT!
hyvaa 2-1 Miso, qualifies for Code A!
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
March 26 2014 06:22 GMT
#371
On March 26 2014 15:10 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 15:06 partydude89 wrote:
does anyone know if seeker is doing winner interviews?


So how did you feel about your games today Hyvaa?

Everything went pretty much as expected. Despite not playing professionally I was able to keep my mental control and take the games.

Were there any games that troubled you?

At first I was scared of MKP because he had the same score as Flash in PL. But then I learned how he got his team multiple penalty points leading them to last place and I thought to myself I couldn't lose to such a joker.

Is there anyone you want to thank?

I'd like to thank Inca, BitByBit, Hongun, Shine, Bubbles, Sniper, Has, TheBest and Inca. Even though Sniper didn't make it today I will continue to beat fan favorites and set an example for my Injustice-Dongsens.

HongUn was never a bad guy. He got a little bit of hate but he also had a large group of fans like myself that fucking loved him.
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
GreenMash
Profile Joined August 2012
Norway1746 Posts
March 26 2014 06:22 GMT
#372
HYVAAAAAAAAAAA
I love hellbats
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
March 26 2014 06:22 GMT
#373
On March 26 2014 15:22 xpaperclip wrote:
RESULT!
hyvaa 2-1 Miso, qualifies for Code A!

Sweet mother.
Refer to my post.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 26 2014 06:23 GMT
#374
On March 26 2014 15:22 RPR_Tempest wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 15:10 stuchiu wrote:
On March 26 2014 15:06 partydude89 wrote:
does anyone know if seeker is doing winner interviews?


So how did you feel about your games today Hyvaa?

Everything went pretty much as expected. Despite not playing professionally I was able to keep my mental control and take the games.

Were there any games that troubled you?

At first I was scared of MKP because he had the same score as Flash in PL. But then I learned how he got his team multiple penalty points leading them to last place and I thought to myself I couldn't lose to such a joker.

Is there anyone you want to thank?

I'd like to thank Inca, BitByBit, Hongun, Shine, Bubbles, Sniper, Has, TheBest and Inca. Even though Sniper didn't make it today I will continue to beat fan favorites and set an example for my Injustice-Dongsens.

HongUn was never a bad guy. He got a little bit of hate but he also had a large group of fans like myself that fucking loved him.


Hongun quit sc2 for an year just so he could comeback and kill MMA's last chance to qualify for Code A with two 1 base blink stalker all-ins and then he lost first round.
Moderator
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 26 2014 06:24 GMT
#375
HYVAAAAAAAAAAA INJUSTICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Moderator
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
March 26 2014 06:25 GMT
#376
On March 26 2014 15:23 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 15:22 RPR_Tempest wrote:
On March 26 2014 15:10 stuchiu wrote:
On March 26 2014 15:06 partydude89 wrote:
does anyone know if seeker is doing winner interviews?


So how did you feel about your games today Hyvaa?

Everything went pretty much as expected. Despite not playing professionally I was able to keep my mental control and take the games.

Were there any games that troubled you?

At first I was scared of MKP because he had the same score as Flash in PL. But then I learned how he got his team multiple penalty points leading them to last place and I thought to myself I couldn't lose to such a joker.

Is there anyone you want to thank?

I'd like to thank Inca, BitByBit, Hongun, Shine, Bubbles, Sniper, Has, TheBest and Inca. Even though Sniper didn't make it today I will continue to beat fan favorites and set an example for my Injustice-Dongsens.

HongUn was never a bad guy. He got a little bit of hate but he also had a large group of fans like myself that fucking loved him.


Hongun quit sc2 for an year just so he could comeback and kill MMA's last chance to qualify for Code A with two 1 base blink stalker all-ins and then he lost first round.

IIRC didn't he beat TriMaster and some other randoms to qualify and then lose to MMA in the first round?
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
March 26 2014 06:28 GMT
#377
On March 26 2014 15:24 stuchiu wrote:
HYVAAAAAAAAAAA INJUSTICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


so, you basically don't root for anyone to win anymore, you just root for people to lose to your league of injustice.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 26 2014 06:29 GMT
#378
On March 26 2014 15:25 RPR_Tempest wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 15:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 26 2014 15:22 RPR_Tempest wrote:
On March 26 2014 15:10 stuchiu wrote:
On March 26 2014 15:06 partydude89 wrote:
does anyone know if seeker is doing winner interviews?


So how did you feel about your games today Hyvaa?

Everything went pretty much as expected. Despite not playing professionally I was able to keep my mental control and take the games.

Were there any games that troubled you?

At first I was scared of MKP because he had the same score as Flash in PL. But then I learned how he got his team multiple penalty points leading them to last place and I thought to myself I couldn't lose to such a joker.

Is there anyone you want to thank?

I'd like to thank Inca, BitByBit, Hongun, Shine, Bubbles, Sniper, Has, TheBest and Inca. Even though Sniper didn't make it today I will continue to beat fan favorites and set an example for my Injustice-Dongsens.

HongUn was never a bad guy. He got a little bit of hate but he also had a large group of fans like myself that fucking loved him.


Hongun quit sc2 for an year just so he could comeback and kill MMA's last chance to qualify for Code A with two 1 base blink stalker all-ins and then he lost first round.

IIRC didn't he beat TriMaster and some other randoms to qualify and then lose to MMA in the first round?


Ohh you're right. I still claim him for creating 1 base blink stalker all-ins.
Moderator
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 26 2014 06:30 GMT
#379
On March 26 2014 15:28 Popkiller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 15:24 stuchiu wrote:
HYVAAAAAAAAAAA INJUSTICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


so, you basically don't root for anyone to win anymore, you just root for people to lose to your league of injustice.


Sure I do or I would never be able to write a preview.
Moderator
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-26 06:52:46
March 26 2014 06:33 GMT
#380
Afternoon session begins. In this session:

[image loading]
MVP

       Super (서성민)
       KeeN (황규석)
       Dream (조중혁)

Unknown
       JimRaynor (민승기)
       Brain (김동규)
       BrandNewDay (이혁준)
       DynaMite (엄지훈)
       Surplus (민경훈)
       BBoongBBoong (최종혁)
       Innate (김용민)
       겜존못 (원종국)
       PlanSecret (강한힘)
       Marzo (박지원)
       KimSeungHyun (김승현)
       Center (최재성)
       침묵 (박민배)
       Bright (김현욱)
       테란의최고 (오상협)
       안기한
       Remember (정찬우)
       Noblesse (채도준)
       Neige (정정호)
       Untouchable (유제윤)
       AkaRi (신성도)
       Jewelry (김보석)
       안종구
       sks (Tester) (서기수)
       Junbo (심준보)
       Blast (이민규)
       adios (김기태)
       SiaZenith (류재현)
       Tassadar (김정훈)
       SHeePStiCK (이태형)
       Apocalypse (김민형)
       RagnaroK (신희범)
       KangHo (황강호)
       HellBatOwner (유기욱)
       shower (최정한)
       ZPT (이준수)
       Ezpz (유영준)
       Balloon (정우준)

[image loading]
Samsung Galaxy Khan

       TurN (박대호)
       Hurricane (남기웅)
       Armani (박진혁)
       Reality (김기현)

[image loading]
Prime

       TerrOr (전지원)
       Choya (이형섭)
       Splendid (장현)
       ByuN (변현우)
       State (Ryan[P])
       DeParture (현성민)

[image loading]
Jin Air Green Wings

       Rogue (이병렬)
       Terminator (하재상)

[image loading]
KT Rolster

       Action (김성대)
       Flash (이영호)
       TY (전태양)

[image loading]
SK Telecom T1

       BrAvO (노준규)
       Sorry (김지성)
       Sacsri (이예훈)

[image loading] Incredible Miracle
       ByuL (한지원)

Acer
       INnoVation (이신형)
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 686
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18587
firebathero 186
Rush 131
Dewaltoss 97
Sexy 25
Shine 23
Bale 13
yabsab 10
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8074
qojqva1404
monkeys_forever105
Counter-Strike
fl0m1561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1998
crisheroes1259
Liquid`Hasu709
XaKoH 147
MindelVK15
Other Games
Grubby2964
summit1g1966
Beastyqt699
FrodaN677
ceh9634
ArmadaUGS204
byalli199
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe158
Hui .147
QueenE103
Mew2King66
shahzam41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix6
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1707
League of Legends
• TFBlade1131
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• WagamamaTV253
• Shiphtur243
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 2m
Stellar Fest
18h 2m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.