On March 23 2014 22:12 Boucot wrote:
I should stop trading. Seriously I'm so bad at this.
I should stop trading. Seriously I'm so bad at this.
Blame the players, not the game (FPL)

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
SmoKim
Denmark10305 Posts
On March 23 2014 22:12 Boucot wrote: I should stop trading. Seriously I'm so bad at this. Blame the players, not the game (FPL) ![]() | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
I'm assuming head to head is next in priority after match score and map differential. IM, KT, and SKT would be tied in both regards with a head to head triangle... | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On March 23 2014 22:13 SmoKim wrote: Show nested quote + On March 23 2014 22:12 Boucot wrote: I should stop trading. Seriously I'm so bad at this. Blame the players, not the game (FPL) ![]() MKP for Rain and EffOrt for PartinG seemed like a good deal. And I couldn't send herO out of my anti-team. T_T | ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
| ||
|
EthanS
United States206 Posts
On March 23 2014 22:14 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: I really want to see what happens if Prime wins 3-1 against KT now. I'm assuming head to head is next in priority after match score and map differential. IM, KT, and SKT would be tied in both regards with a head to head triangle... Is it total wins? That would mean KT. | ||
|
adiga
495 Posts
Nice bounce back by him. | ||
|
xYc
Austria75 Posts
So that would result in an Ace Round Robin group i guess. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Proleague#Rules But these rules seem to be old, no idea if still in effect. | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On March 23 2014 23:11 xYc wrote: Liquipedia says: If two teams have the exact same record after the end of the regular period, two players will be chosen to play a single Ace Match that will determine which team will advance. So that would result in an Ace Round Robin group i guess. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Proleague#Rules But these rules seem to be old, no idea if still in effect. I think it's decided by warnings | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
xYc
Austria75 Posts
| ||
|
Daswollvieh
5553 Posts
| ||
|
tomastaz
United States976 Posts
| ||
|
xXFireandIceXx
Canada4296 Posts
| ||
|
Waxangel
United States33703 Posts
On March 23 2014 22:14 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: I really want to see what happens if Prime wins 3-1 against KT now. I'm assuming head to head is next in priority after match score and map differential. IM, KT, and SKT would be tied in both regards with a head to head triangle... it's in order of series record, map difference, warnings there's no head to head or # of map wins they would 3 way tie in that case | ||
|
thirtyapm
521 Posts
so glad skt lost. | ||
|
ArTiFaKs
United States1229 Posts
I wish I would've grabbed Bbyong last week he's going to cruise to a cool 2-0 this week I can feel it :D Classic has had some of the weirdest builds/games in his PvT matchups... wish he would just play straight up he's good enough to have success doing that instead of these weird, wonky strats. Oh well Chintoss will live forever!!!!!!!!! gogo CJ, round 2 champion ![]() | ||
|
Emerson_H
United States460 Posts
| ||
|
nullroar
United States32 Posts
In proleague, I constantly see some players with their names / player IDs in gold. What does this signify? I don't think it's team ace; does it mean code S? Winner of a certain award / tourny? above a certain win %? Thanks in advance for the answer. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On March 25 2014 03:28 nullroar wrote: Quick question: In proleague, I constantly see some players with their names / player IDs in gold. What does this signify? I don't think it's team ace; does it mean code S? Winner of a certain award / tourny? above a certain win %? Thanks in advance for the answer. One of the best players of their race | ||
|
nullroar
United States32 Posts
Statistics? (If so, which?) A contest? Voting? (If so, who votes?) | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War EffOrt Dota 2Mini Soma actioN Rush ggaemo Light Larva Stork Horang2 [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1483 B2W.Neo970 byalli486 Khaldor405 Lowko361 Mlord329 ceh9213 DeMusliM183 Liquid`VortiX153 KnowMe138 ArmadaUGS124 Trikslyr44 BRAT_OK Railgan9 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH212 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • mYiSmile125 • IndyKCrew • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Migwel • Kozan Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|