On March 14 2014 21:17 liberate71 wrote:
He says it like hes a westerner called Jack G though. Different to jjakji.
He says it like hes a westerner called Jack G though. Different to jjakji.
I don't understand

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Story found here about Naniwa vs. Polt. *Spoilers* + Show Spoiler + | ||
|
Dinotramp
Nauru2871 Posts
On March 14 2014 21:17 liberate71 wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2014 21:16 Dinotramp wrote: On March 14 2014 21:15 liberate71 wrote: I can't wait for Redeye to say Jjakji... I love how he says "Jack G" What do you mean? How else do you say it?! He says it like hes a westerner called Jack G though. Different to jjakji. I don't understand ![]() | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
| ||
|
Mangooze
Netherlands301 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On March 14 2014 21:17 Nebuchad wrote: That bracket wasn't hard to predict. The predictions were all very simple, they just turned out wrong =) A true man would have predicted Jjakji. Like Tasteless. | ||
|
robson1
3632 Posts
On March 14 2014 21:17 stuchiu wrote: IEM Cologne could be argued to be more stacked than this. It's a toss up between the two, but IEM Cologne had some non-superstar players in the early rounds. | ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
| ||
|
JoeCool
Germany2520 Posts
Are you guys more hyped for Ro16/Ro8 than for the finals? Because I am, I have no clue why but the way to the finals is way more interesting for me than the final itself. | ||
|
GTPGlitch
5061 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
but shit... Hyun is so awesome too. them pants again! | ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
| ||
|
Rhaeide
Spain304 Posts
| ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
On March 14 2014 21:17 Dinotramp wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2014 21:17 liberate71 wrote: On March 14 2014 21:16 Dinotramp wrote: On March 14 2014 21:15 liberate71 wrote: I can't wait for Redeye to say Jjakji... I love how he says "Jack G" What do you mean? How else do you say it?! He says it like hes a westerner called Jack G though. Different to jjakji. I don't understand ![]() Listen to how Artosis says Jjakji and then when Redeye says it ![]() P.S - Its the two smiliest players ever! | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
eGoRama
Bulgaria1542 Posts
On March 14 2014 21:16 Weavel wrote: Twitch will absolutely die this weekend. I'm having some lag already. ![]() I am watching OGN Lol, IEM sc2 and IEM lol now and I am working and everything is lagging.I am so confused right now :D | ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|