• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:15
CEST 18:15
KST 01:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7859 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group H Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 24 Next All
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 12 2014 23:18 GMT
#201
On March 13 2014 08:17 Squat wrote:
So do I, my loins art overflowing with the sweetly juices of passion even as we speak.

…that is not quite what I meant
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 12 2014 23:18 GMT
#202
Brazilian stream is cool I guess but it caused serious issues in game 1. If he lags again I vote he gets the boot.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
March 12 2014 23:19 GMT
#203
On March 13 2014 08:16 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 08:16 jakethesnake wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:11 Squat wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I just got back, why all the hockey talk? Is it because of puck?

Because this is a thread about national stereotypes and hockey? Duh?


Starcraft, hockey, and stereotyping people are like my 3 favorite things!

I only like 2 of those

Hockey and stereotyping obviously. No-passion-templar. thats what everyone is saying.

what? No, I have lots of passion D:


Passion for hockey and stereotyping maybe
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
March 12 2014 23:19 GMT
#204
On March 13 2014 08:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 08:17 Squat wrote:
So do I, my loins art overflowing with the sweetly juices of passion even as we speak.

…that is not quite what I meant

But it is what you wanted.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 12 2014 23:20 GMT
#205
On March 13 2014 08:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 08:16 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 jakethesnake wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:11 Squat wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I just got back, why all the hockey talk? Is it because of puck?

Because this is a thread about national stereotypes and hockey? Duh?


Starcraft, hockey, and stereotyping people are like my 3 favorite things!

I only like 2 of those

Hockey and stereotyping obviously. No-passion-templar. thats what everyone is saying.

what? No, I have lots of passion D:


Passion for hockey and stereotyping maybe

I don't like hockey
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
weihejiushidiaoa
Profile Joined March 2014
China6 Posts
March 12 2014 23:20 GMT
#206
胡神,干死他们
[image loading]

User was warned for this post
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 12 2014 23:20 GMT
#207
On March 13 2014 08:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 08:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 jakethesnake wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:11 Squat wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I just got back, why all the hockey talk? Is it because of puck?

Because this is a thread about national stereotypes and hockey? Duh?


Starcraft, hockey, and stereotyping people are like my 3 favorite things!

I only like 2 of those

Hockey and stereotyping obviously. No-passion-templar. thats what everyone is saying.

what? No, I have lots of passion D:


Passion for hockey and stereotyping maybe

I don't like hockey

You don't like Football or Hockey. What do you like?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
March 12 2014 23:20 GMT
#208
On March 13 2014 08:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 08:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 jakethesnake wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:11 Squat wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I just got back, why all the hockey talk? Is it because of puck?

Because this is a thread about national stereotypes and hockey? Duh?


Starcraft, hockey, and stereotyping people are like my 3 favorite things!

I only like 2 of those

Hockey and stereotyping obviously. No-passion-templar. thats what everyone is saying.

what? No, I have lots of passion D:


Passion for hockey and stereotyping maybe

I don't like hockey


I don't think I like you as much anymore >
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
March 12 2014 23:21 GMT
#209
On March 13 2014 08:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 08:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 jakethesnake wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:11 Squat wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I just got back, why all the hockey talk? Is it because of puck?

Because this is a thread about national stereotypes and hockey? Duh?


Starcraft, hockey, and stereotyping people are like my 3 favorite things!

I only like 2 of those

Hockey and stereotyping obviously. No-passion-templar. thats what everyone is saying.

what? No, I have lots of passion D:


Passion for hockey and stereotyping maybe

I don't like hockey

and i thought we were friends.......
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 12 2014 23:21 GMT
#210
On March 13 2014 08:20 weihejiushidiaoa wrote:
胡神,干死他们
[image loading]


Not sure what it says,but it looks like you want god to kill them all.
Moderator
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 12 2014 23:22 GMT
#211
On March 13 2014 08:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 08:20 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 jakethesnake wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:11 Squat wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I just got back, why all the hockey talk? Is it because of puck?

Because this is a thread about national stereotypes and hockey? Duh?


Starcraft, hockey, and stereotyping people are like my 3 favorite things!

I only like 2 of those

Hockey and stereotyping obviously. No-passion-templar. thats what everyone is saying.

what? No, I have lots of passion D:


Passion for hockey and stereotyping maybe

I don't like hockey

You don't like Football or Hockey. What do you like?

I like video games. Why do you think I have 13000 posts on here? T_T
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 12 2014 23:22 GMT
#212
On March 13 2014 08:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 08:20 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:20 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 jakethesnake wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:11 Squat wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I just got back, why all the hockey talk? Is it because of puck?

Because this is a thread about national stereotypes and hockey? Duh?


Starcraft, hockey, and stereotyping people are like my 3 favorite things!

I only like 2 of those

Hockey and stereotyping obviously. No-passion-templar. thats what everyone is saying.

what? No, I have lots of passion D:


Passion for hockey and stereotyping maybe

I don't like hockey

You don't like Football or Hockey. What do you like?

I like video games. Why do you think I have 13000 posts on here? T_T


I like Inca jokes!
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 12 2014 23:23 GMT
#213
On March 13 2014 08:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 08:20 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:20 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 jakethesnake wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:11 Squat wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I just got back, why all the hockey talk? Is it because of puck?

Because this is a thread about national stereotypes and hockey? Duh?


Starcraft, hockey, and stereotyping people are like my 3 favorite things!

I only like 2 of those

Hockey and stereotyping obviously. No-passion-templar. thats what everyone is saying.

what? No, I have lots of passion D:


Passion for hockey and stereotyping maybe

I don't like hockey

You don't like Football or Hockey. What do you like?

I like video games. Why do you think I have 13000 posts on here? T_T

I have almost that many and I like sports too
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 12 2014 23:23 GMT
#214
On March 13 2014 08:23 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 08:22 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:20 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:20 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 jakethesnake wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:11 Squat wrote:
[quote]
Because this is a thread about national stereotypes and hockey? Duh?


Starcraft, hockey, and stereotyping people are like my 3 favorite things!

I only like 2 of those

Hockey and stereotyping obviously. No-passion-templar. thats what everyone is saying.

what? No, I have lots of passion D:


Passion for hockey and stereotyping maybe

I don't like hockey

You don't like Football or Hockey. What do you like?

I like video games. Why do you think I have 13000 posts on here? T_T

I have almost that many and I like sports too

I'm allowed to like different things than other people, I live in America
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 12 2014 23:23 GMT
#215
Maybe I will play Hearthstone and watch at the same time...
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
weihejiushidiaoa
Profile Joined March 2014
China6 Posts
March 12 2014 23:24 GMT
#216
On March 13 2014 08:21 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 08:20 weihejiushidiaoa wrote:
胡神,干死他们
[image loading]


Not sure what it says,but it looks like you want god to kill them all.



胡神 = MacSed
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 12 2014 23:24 GMT
#217
On March 13 2014 08:23 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 08:23 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:22 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:20 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:20 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:16 jakethesnake wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 The_Templar wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Starcraft, hockey, and stereotyping people are like my 3 favorite things!

I only like 2 of those

Hockey and stereotyping obviously. No-passion-templar. thats what everyone is saying.

what? No, I have lots of passion D:


Passion for hockey and stereotyping maybe

I don't like hockey

You don't like Football or Hockey. What do you like?

I like video games. Why do you think I have 13000 posts on here? T_T

I have almost that many and I like sports too

I'm allowed to like different things than other people, I live in America

Conform bitch.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 12 2014 23:25 GMT
#218
WCS America Premier RO32: Group H

(P)puCK vs (P)MacSed
0-0


Map: Alterzim Stronghold


puCK spawns in the top left
MacSed spawns in the bottom left
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
March 12 2014 23:26 GMT
#219
On March 13 2014 08:24 weihejiushidiaoa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 08:21 stuchiu wrote:
On March 13 2014 08:20 weihejiushidiaoa wrote:
胡神,干死他们
[image loading]


Not sure what it says,but it looks like you want god to kill them all.



胡神 = MacSed


Who is the guy with the lethal fingerguns and is that a hotline number?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
weihejiushidiaoa
Profile Joined March 2014
China6 Posts
March 12 2014 23:26 GMT
#220
On March 13 2014 08:25 The_Templar wrote:
WCS America Premier RO32: Group H

(P)puCK vs (P)MacSed
0-0


Map: Alterzim Stronghold


puCK spawns in the top left
MacSed spawns in the bottom left


0:2

Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM415
TaKeTV 64
BRAT_OK 32
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 415
ProTech139
TKL 89
UpATreeSC 61
Rex 37
Codebar 29
BRAT_OK 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1286
Shuttle 1067
EffOrt 502
ggaemo 341
Mini 327
Stork 264
firebathero 189
Light 175
Dewaltoss 118
Rush 92
[ Show more ]
Barracks 88
910 73
Zeus 56
sorry 51
Shinee 47
Killer 46
Hyun 45
Shine 42
Mong 41
ToSsGirL 23
Bale 22
Aegong 19
soO 19
Sexy 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Trap 11
yabsab 11
Sacsri 10
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4544
Dendi2030
BananaSlamJamma413
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 732
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes617
Other Games
singsing2045
Liquid`RaSZi1907
hiko1167
B2W.Neo1089
Liquid`VortiX245
ArmadaUGS174
Sick168
Trikslyr43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream527
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile135
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2566
• TFBlade867
Other Games
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 45m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.