• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:35
CEST 01:35
KST 08:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8543 users

[SSC] Day 3 Bracket Stages - Page 58

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 71 Next
hipo
Profile Joined November 2010
France482 Posts
March 09 2014 22:50 GMT
#1141
Jjakji not playing well today...
I hope he will bring his A game for WCS.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 09 2014 22:50 GMT
#1142
Who said "I'd be speechless but I'm being paid not to be"
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
March 09 2014 22:50 GMT
#1143
Building chairs for Rotterdam
I'm sure they didnt include this part when they offered MrBitter the job
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 09 2014 22:50 GMT
#1144
"I might not have a job but atleast I have a chair"

gogo Rotti
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 09 2014 22:51 GMT
#1145
On March 10 2014 07:50 Darkhorse wrote:
Who said "I'd be speechless but I'm being paid not to be"

Darkhoarse after he lost to my carriers and mothership
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-09 22:52:00
March 09 2014 22:51 GMT
#1146
On March 10 2014 07:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 07:47 stuchiu wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:46 Shellshock wrote:
COULD FOREIGNERS WIN 2 TOURNAMENTS IN 1 YEAR?! Stay tuned to find out


Will Snute join Sen in the tier of Foreigner Gods?

If they're gods, what's Chinro with his ro4's in GSL? :O


Cthulu. He went to sleep. An elder god of an older age.
Moderator
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 09 2014 22:51 GMT
#1147
On March 10 2014 07:50 NovaMB wrote:
"I might not have a job but atleast I have a chair"

gogo Rotti

I wonder what Rotti's gonna do now. ;S
kiss kiss fall in love
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 09 2014 22:51 GMT
#1148
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 09 2014 22:53 GMT
#1149
On March 10 2014 07:51 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 07:50 Darkhorse wrote:
Who said "I'd be speechless but I'm being paid not to be"

Darkhoarse after he lost to my carriers and mothership

Pretty sure I said "IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA" or something
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 09 2014 22:53 GMT
#1150
Wow Artosis casting Starcraft 2? Last person I expected to lose their Hearthstone passion
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
March 09 2014 22:54 GMT
#1151
On March 10 2014 07:53 Shellshock wrote:
Wow Artosis casting Starcraft 2? Last person I expected to lose their Hearthstone passion


Some bubbles burst quicker than others
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 09 2014 22:54 GMT
#1152
On March 10 2014 07:53 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 07:51 Shellshock wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:50 Darkhorse wrote:
Who said "I'd be speechless but I'm being paid not to be"

Darkhoarse after he lost to my carriers and mothership

Pretty sure I said "IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA" or something

Since when are you B4jwa?
kiss kiss fall in love
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
March 09 2014 22:55 GMT
#1153
TLO starting with the beard again?
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-09 22:56:21
March 09 2014 22:55 GMT
#1154
On March 10 2014 07:53 Shellshock wrote:
Wow Artosis casting Starcraft 2? Last person I expected to lose their Hearthstone passion

He casted both. Don't be melodramatic.

I take it you tuned in just now and haven't watched a minute before this point

He has been a top level Hearthstone personality and has a family.
You can't expect him to go down with Hearthstone.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
March 09 2014 22:55 GMT
#1155
On March 10 2014 07:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 07:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:51 Shellshock wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:50 Darkhorse wrote:
Who said "I'd be speechless but I'm being paid not to be"

Darkhoarse after he lost to my carriers and mothership

Pretty sure I said "IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA" or something

Since when are you B4jwa?

?
TL+ Member
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 09 2014 22:55 GMT
#1156
Thats what I made the polls for Rotti
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 09 2014 22:56 GMT
#1157
On March 10 2014 07:55 Noonius wrote:
TLO starting with the beard again?


The beard was kind enough to forgive him and they reunited.
Moderator
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 09 2014 22:56 GMT
#1158
On March 10 2014 07:55 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 07:53 Shellshock wrote:
Wow Artosis casting Starcraft 2? Last person I expected to lose their Hearthstone passion

He casted both. Don't be melodramatic.

I take it you tuned in just now and haven't watched a minute before this point

He has been a top level sc2 caster and has a family.
You can't expect him to go down with sc2.


your doing it wrong
Neosteel Enthusiast
Neazbo
Profile Joined May 2013
United Kingdom698 Posts
March 09 2014 22:56 GMT
#1159
dat home turf advantage for TLO
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 09 2014 22:57 GMT
#1160
On March 10 2014 07:56 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 07:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:53 Shellshock wrote:
Wow Artosis casting Starcraft 2? Last person I expected to lose their Hearthstone passion

He casted both. Don't be melodramatic.

I take it you tuned in just now and haven't watched a minute before this point

He has been a top level sc2 caster and has a family.
You can't expect him to go down with sc2.


your doing it wrong

I messed up
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE138
PiGStarcraft72
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 598
Artosis 539
910 29
Rain 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever601
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox178
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5409
Other Games
summit1g6883
shahzam579
JimRising 504
C9.Mang0243
ArmadaUGS94
Trikslyr47
Maynarde33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen188
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
25m
PiGStarcraft72
Kung Fu Cup
11h 25m
Stellar Fest
13h 25m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.