• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:53
CEST 03:53
KST 10:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7868 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group E Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 33 Next All
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 05 2014 01:42 GMT
#401
2014 WCS Season 1 America - Premier Ro32 Group E

Losers Match - cn (Z)XiGua vs cn (P)Top

Game 1 - Polar Night

0:00 - Xigua spawns Top, Top spawns Bottom
Zerg for Life
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 05 2014 01:42 GMT
#402
For the sake of HerO not having to play another PvP gogo Xigua.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
March 05 2014 01:43 GMT
#403
dat Liquid shirt... is this a comeback? xD
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
March 05 2014 01:43 GMT
#404
On March 05 2014 10:41 Darkhorse wrote:


Too funny!
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 05 2014 01:44 GMT
#405
On March 05 2014 10:43 Topin wrote:
dat Liquid shirt... is this a comeback? xD

Could be BM but I doubt it.
kiss kiss fall in love
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 05 2014 01:44 GMT
#406
By the way I can't do the LR thread tomorrow so someone else is going to have to do one of the AM ones haha. Partially because I will be a little distracted partially because I will get so sad if aLive loses that I will probably stop updating the OP.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 05 2014 01:44 GMT
#407
On March 05 2014 10:42 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 10:41 KelsierSC wrote:
On March 05 2014 10:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 05 2014 10:39 KelsierSC wrote:
On March 05 2014 10:39 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 05 2014 10:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 05 2014 10:36 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 05 2014 10:35 DomiNater wrote:
Congrats HuK!!! Beating your replacement.

Rofl in one online cross server match whereas HerO has actually been relevant in the past two years.


Hey, Huk straight up outplayed him there. Can't completely blame servers.

You can partially blame servers. You can't honestly say you think Huk is better than HerO.


He was that series,

Once again discounting server zzzzz


I understand you are upset right now so I'm not going to engage and cause you further pain

Yeah I'm sorry I am being super unreasonable. So sad


no problem man i get annoyed when my favourite player loses, not dicscounting servers just think Huk looked good
Zerg for Life
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
March 05 2014 01:45 GMT
#408
congrats to HuK!
Moderatorlickypiddy
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 05 2014 01:45 GMT
#409
On March 05 2014 10:42 KelsierSC wrote:
2014 WCS Season 1 America - Premier Ro32 Group E

Losers Match - cn (Z)XiGua vs cn (P)Top

Game 1 - Polar Night

0:00 - Xigua spawns Top, Top spawns Bottom


01:00 - Gateway from Top

02:00 - hatch first from Xg
Pool from Xg
Cyber core from Top

03:00 - Wg research from Top
queens and lings from Xg
MSC core
Nexus

04:00 - 3rd Hatchery
more gates being added

05:00 - Twilight council added on
Zerg for Life
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 05 2014 01:45 GMT
#410
On March 05 2014 10:44 Darkhorse wrote:
By the way I can't do the LR thread tomorrow so someone else is going to have to do one of the AM ones haha. Partially because I will be a little distracted partially because I will get so sad if aLive loses that I will probably stop updating the OP.


Have you done that before? Just stop OPing?
kiss kiss fall in love
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 05 2014 01:46 GMT
#411
On March 05 2014 10:45 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 10:42 KelsierSC wrote:
2014 WCS Season 1 America - Premier Ro32 Group E

Losers Match - cn (Z)XiGua vs cn (P)Top

Game 1 - Polar Night

0:00 - Xigua spawns Top, Top spawns Bottom


01:00 - Gateway from Top

02:00 - hatch first from Xg
Pool from Xg
Cyber core from Top

03:00 - Wg research from Top
queens and lings from Xg
MSC core
Nexus

04:00 - 3rd Hatchery
more gates being added

05:00 - Twilight council added on


06:00 - Top looks likes he wants to move out
pylon goes down outside the third
blink begins
lings already out for Xg

07:00 - Zealots being warped in
LAGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roach warren is on the way
PAUSE
Zerg for Life
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 05 2014 01:46 GMT
#412
Huk can now say he is the best EG player in WCS NA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 05 2014 01:46 GMT
#413
On March 05 2014 10:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 10:44 Darkhorse wrote:
By the way I can't do the LR thread tomorrow so someone else is going to have to do one of the AM ones haha. Partially because I will be a little distracted partially because I will get so sad if aLive loses that I will probably stop updating the OP.


Have you done that before? Just stop OPing?

No haha I never have. I had to leave for an emergency in the middle of a series once but I got back in like 20 minutes and finished the OP for the matches.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
kc2siq
Profile Joined April 2012
United States319 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-05 01:47:22
March 05 2014 01:46 GMT
#414
Dam. Was really hoping to see Xigua come back and beat huk. It's a pity there isn't a wcs pacific for cn, tw, and sea. Unfortunate that they just put it all in wcs America and Chinese players have to deal with so much lag.
Byun, best player in the world!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 05 2014 01:47 GMT
#415
On March 05 2014 10:46 stuchiu wrote:
Huk can now say he is the best EG player in WCS NA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

RIP Revival/Oz/aLive
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
March 05 2014 01:47 GMT
#416
Oh boy. Lag issues how fun
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 05 2014 01:47 GMT
#417
On March 05 2014 10:46 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 10:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 05 2014 10:44 Darkhorse wrote:
By the way I can't do the LR thread tomorrow so someone else is going to have to do one of the AM ones haha. Partially because I will be a little distracted partially because I will get so sad if aLive loses that I will probably stop updating the OP.


Have you done that before? Just stop OPing?

No haha I never have. I had to leave for an emergency in the middle of a series once but I got back in like 20 minutes and finished the OP for the matches.


Unless your emergency was to dry your tears after a presumed favourite player lost, I think that it's not quiiiiite the same thing. :D
kiss kiss fall in love
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 05 2014 01:47 GMT
#418
On March 05 2014 10:47 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 10:46 stuchiu wrote:
Huk can now say he is the best EG player in WCS NA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

RIP Revival/Oz/aLive


I can't wait for an all Ex-EG Blizzcon.
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 05 2014 01:49 GMT
#419
On March 05 2014 10:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 10:46 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 05 2014 10:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 05 2014 10:44 Darkhorse wrote:
By the way I can't do the LR thread tomorrow so someone else is going to have to do one of the AM ones haha. Partially because I will be a little distracted partially because I will get so sad if aLive loses that I will probably stop updating the OP.


Have you done that before? Just stop OPing?

No haha I never have. I had to leave for an emergency in the middle of a series once but I got back in like 20 minutes and finished the OP for the matches.


Unless your emergency was to dry your tears after a presumed favourite player lost, I think that it's not quiiiiite the same thing. :D

No my emergency was much less heart wrenching.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 05 2014 01:50 GMT
#420
This has taken way too long for 2 PvPs and a PvZ that included at least 1 all in. Come on now.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft474
CranKy Ducklings65
EnkiAlexander 28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft474
CosmosSc2 57
RuFF_SC2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2288
Artosis 585
Dota 2
monkeys_forever776
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1017
taco 344
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox383
Other Games
summit1g7460
JimRising 666
Day[9].tv430
C9.Mang0362
Maynarde156
ViBE149
Livibee78
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1079
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv430
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 7m
Stellar Fest
11h 7m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.