On February 27 2014 11:54 sAsImre wrote:
guess where the P expo.
guess where the P expo.
Oh I know! His natural?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Stop whining. This lr is terrible. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:54 sAsImre wrote: guess where the P expo. Oh I know! His natural? | ||
|
Sabu113
United States11109 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:53 The_Templar wrote: Naniwa vs Hyun game 5 Against terrans? Easy to deflect with free bunkers. | ||
|
i.of.the.storm
United States795 Posts
| ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
I am surprised as all hell. + Show Spoiler + Note - this is more "Has plays his chosen style well". | ||
|
Iodem
United States1173 Posts
This game is hilarious though. | ||
|
Swiipii
2195 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:54 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On February 27 2014 11:54 Swiipii wrote: On February 27 2014 11:53 The_Templar wrote: On February 27 2014 11:53 bo1b wrote: I dont think ive ever seen proxy 2 gate win Naniwa vs Hyun game 5 Naniwa vs JD? No, it was Hyun. On akilon wastes, IEM, semi-finals Yeah I know. But he also won a game with it against JD at DH winter no? | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
ffadicted
United States3545 Posts
| ||
|
Karis Vas Ryaar
United States4396 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:55 The_Templar wrote: Oh I know! His natural? go west young man ![]() | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
I am praying for the death of the protoss dominance. PLS END HIM! | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:53 jakethesnake wrote: what about a proxy one gate? I can't believe I typed two gate, I haven't seen proxy 1 gate work either | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:55 Swiipii wrote: Show nested quote + On February 27 2014 11:54 The_Templar wrote: On February 27 2014 11:54 Swiipii wrote: On February 27 2014 11:53 The_Templar wrote: On February 27 2014 11:53 bo1b wrote: I dont think ive ever seen proxy 2 gate win Naniwa vs Hyun game 5 Naniwa vs JD? No, it was Hyun. On akilon wastes, IEM, semi-finals Yeah I know. But he also won a game with it against JD at DH winter no? Didn't see it. :\ | ||
|
scares
Germany239 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:52 Fanatic-Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On February 27 2014 11:52 Icemind wrote: Am i the only one who has to think along the lines of Has as Bitbybit 2.0 ? ![]() My exact thoughts. He uses too many diferent build to be bitbybit !Needs to rely on one build that everyone knows is coming for true bitbybit flair. | ||
|
imre
France9263 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:55 The_Templar wrote: Oh I know! His natural? down the ramp to kill bunkers with overcharge would be genius lvl. | ||
|
Scarecrow
Korea (South)9175 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19387 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
![]() | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:55 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote: Show nested quote + On February 27 2014 11:55 The_Templar wrote: On February 27 2014 11:54 sAsImre wrote: guess where the P expo. Oh I know! His natural? go west young man ![]() Hmmm... oh! Bomber's natural. Wait. | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:53 The_Templar wrote: Naniwa vs Hyun game 5 I don't think I've seen it tbh | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:55 Iodem wrote: so why isn't anyone complaining about terran being broken when protoss cheese fails? ![]() Probably because of the number of times it succeeds compared to when it fails. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7678 JimRising PiGStarcraft308 ArmadaUGS149 Maynarde132 Sick131 RuFF_SC285 ViBE60 Livibee59 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|