On February 27 2014 11:46 BisuDagger wrote:
Why do I find myself cheering for Has?
Why do I find myself cheering for Has?
Because Injustice feels so good.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Stop whining. This lr is terrible. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:46 BisuDagger wrote: Why do I find myself cheering for Has? Because Injustice feels so good. | ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:46 Fission wrote: Imagine a player with the creativity of Has with the mechanics of Dear... Do you consider Dears mechanics to be up there? Best protoss mechanics? | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18759 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:46 bo1b wrote: If he suicided those stalkers to kill the oc that was a guaranteed draw I feel like he missed out on an opportunity pretty sure the 1-3 dts cant kill units fast enough to avoid elimination | ||
|
forsooth
United States3648 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:46 BisuDagger wrote: Why do I find myself cheering for Has? Because you're a terrible human being. Literally worse than Stalin. | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:47 Zheryn wrote: Ouch :/ Such a solid game by Has, but unfortunately not enough ![]() Yeah solid was the word that came to mind when I looked at that strategy. | ||
|
Caihead
Canada8550 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:47 gobbledydook wrote: Show nested quote + On February 27 2014 11:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: On February 27 2014 11:46 Fission wrote: Imagine a player with the creativity of Has with the mechanics of Dear... sOs sOs isn't even half as crazy as Has He went Tempests vs Innovation at Season FINALS. Nope. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:47 forsooth wrote: Show nested quote + On February 27 2014 11:46 BisuDagger wrote: Why do I find myself cheering for Has? Because you're a terrible human being. Literally worse than Stalin. But.. but I'm cheering for Has, and it's because I don't like Bomber. | ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
![]() Son Suk hee @StardustSC2 8m hashas has has has has has has has has has has has has has has has has has has has has has has #WCS | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
Go Has! | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:47 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On February 27 2014 11:47 forsooth wrote: On February 27 2014 11:46 BisuDagger wrote: Why do I find myself cheering for Has? Because you're a terrible human being. Literally worse than Stalin. But.. but I'm cheering for Has, and it's because I don't like Bomber. Why doesn't Taeja almost always beat him? Besides Season 2 finals. | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:47 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On February 27 2014 11:47 forsooth wrote: On February 27 2014 11:46 BisuDagger wrote: Why do I find myself cheering for Has? Because you're a terrible human being. Literally worse than Stalin. But.. but I'm cheering for Has, and it's because I don't like Bomber. Obligatory I hate you :3 Go Bomber! | ||
|
Morbidius
Brazil3449 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:47 Mozdk wrote: Show nested quote + On February 27 2014 11:46 Fission wrote: Imagine a player with the creativity of Has with the mechanics of Dear... Do you consider Dears mechanics to be up there? Best protoss mechanics? Not after his recent showings... Rain maybe? | ||
|
Greendotz
United Kingdom2053 Posts
| ||
|
Meepman
Canada610 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:47 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On February 27 2014 11:47 Zheryn wrote: Ouch :/ Such a solid game by Has, but unfortunately not enough ![]() Yeah solid was the word that came to mind when I looked at that strategy. By solid he means "A strategy every ladder protoss will incorporate into every ladder game" | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:47 sharkie wrote: Show nested quote + On February 27 2014 11:46 bo1b wrote: If he suicided those stalkers to kill the oc that was a guaranteed draw I feel like he missed out on an opportunity pretty sure the 1-3 dts cant kill units fast enough to avoid elimination do you think he could move his units from his base to the 7 or so locations on the map without losing everything? | ||
|
BEARDiaguz
Australia2362 Posts
If he goes proxy oracle and you're going mine drop, he won't expand. He'll add gateways, and you'll scout his lack of expansion. You'll add tanks (void ray bust inc), and he'll make one or two. Then he won't bust. And you'll sit up your ramp and wonder what's taking him so long. Then you'll go to move out and you'll find the bottom of your ramp full of cannons. Cannons? But I have siege tanks! I can siege them! And then his tempests open fire. He'll expand to your low ground natural afterwards, when his main starts to run a bit dry. There's a vod on youtube of him killing MMA with this, I shit you not. I really hate Has. I fucking do. | ||
|
Fission
Canada1184 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:47 Mozdk wrote: Show nested quote + On February 27 2014 11:46 Fission wrote: Imagine a player with the creativity of Has with the mechanics of Dear... Do you consider Dears mechanics to be up there? Best protoss mechanics? I'm not an expert but I consider him to have extremely good mechanics. | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On February 27 2014 11:47 forsooth wrote: Show nested quote + On February 27 2014 11:46 BisuDagger wrote: Why do I find myself cheering for Has? Because you're a terrible human being. Literally worse than Stalin. Stalin wasn't too bad... | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 EffOrt Light Mini Soma BeSt Stork firebathero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1984 B2W.Neo1033 Hui .194 Liquid`VortiX177 ArmadaUGS136 QueenE107 Mew2King98 Railgan18 ZerO(Twitch)17 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|