• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:34
CEST 04:34
KST 11:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8945 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group B Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 44

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 Next All
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
February 20 2014 03:04 GMT
#861
top 2 foreigners get taken out by foreigners not by koreans

interesting?....

hmmm
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
February 20 2014 03:04 GMT
#862
On February 20 2014 12:03 KingOfNoodles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 11:56 ArTiFaKs wrote:
On February 20 2014 11:54 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 11:52 Caladan wrote:
ZvZ... mass roach, no upgrades win. Very good matchup.

He was 2-2 son...

You don't sound like an angry fanboy right now at all.


Well when you get completely surrounded it really doesn't matter about your upgrades or composition in ZvZ. That was pretty terrible by Scarlett to be honest. And she tried to bust through on the most reinforced side of the concave, which was also pretty retarded, instead of slowly retreating backwards.


Her infestors were at the back, so she tried to fungal the flanking roaches and attack through the front. Unfortunately Toodaming had way more supply in roaches since he didn't have infestors or hydras. And the surround largely reduced the effectiveness of fungals. Was a smart play, but in truth Scarlett should have at least waited for her hydras, but even then it would've been tough.


If she waited for the hydras, wouldn't the Hydras have been really, really vulnerable to those rear roaches?
kiss kiss fall in love
argonautdice
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada2722 Posts
February 20 2014 03:05 GMT
#863
On February 20 2014 12:00 dyDrawer wrote:
As a Chinese Canadian I don't know how to feel about this final result T_T

Same here man.
very illegal and very uncool
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
February 20 2014 03:05 GMT
#864
On February 20 2014 12:05 argonautdice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 12:00 dyDrawer wrote:
As a Chinese Canadian I don't know how to feel about this final result T_T

Same here man.

If it makes a difference to you guys (it does to me), he looks like he's from mainland and not HK, Macau or Taiwan. So I'm even more torn. :S
kiss kiss fall in love
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
February 20 2014 03:06 GMT
#865
needs more Seasons in WCS, so Season 2 can come sooner and the sooner we can see Scarlett (and Naniwa...) again...
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
February 20 2014 03:07 GMT
#866
NOoooooo this is the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen! What the hell happened?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 20 2014 03:09 GMT
#867
On February 20 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
NOoooooo this is the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen! What the hell happened?

Heart played excellent TvZ and Toodming played excellent ZvZ. Scarlett didn't look off per se but she might not have been 100%
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Tamagoshi
Profile Joined September 2012
Brazil981 Posts
February 20 2014 03:09 GMT
#868
On February 20 2014 12:03 CxWiLL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 11:56 Mintie wrote:
On February 20 2014 11:54 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 11:52 Caladan wrote:
ZvZ... mass roach, no upgrades win. Very good matchup.

He was 2-2 son...

You don't sound like an angry fanboy right now at all.


don't we normally make jokes about how people will blame the game, even when it's a mirror match-up? didn't think it actually happened.

That is what we call yobbish roach in China.
Nonstop 200-supply roach off 3 bases, the tech-switch coward DIES.
Sorry Scarlet, you should ask Xigua for the game rules first.

Game of Drones: You win or you die
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 03:14:16
February 20 2014 03:12 GMT
#869
On February 20 2014 12:09 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
NOoooooo this is the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen! What the hell happened?

Heart played excellent TvZ and Toodming played excellent ZvZ. Scarlett didn't look off per se but she might not have been 100%


Man, that is dissappointing. I wanted at least one canadian hope to come out. Canada's been sucking at everything lately. I hope scarlett can get out of this little funk here soon, I hate to see her drop out again. I also thought Masa would do well, considering he just won that ender's game thing. This was just the worst to come home too. I need to stop being so nationalistic.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
argonautdice
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada2722 Posts
February 20 2014 03:14 GMT
#870
On February 20 2014 12:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 12:05 argonautdice wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:00 dyDrawer wrote:
As a Chinese Canadian I don't know how to feel about this final result T_T

Same here man.

If it makes a difference to you guys (it does to me), he looks like he's from mainland and not HK, Macau or Taiwan. So I'm even more torn. :S

He's from Beijing. This is quite a bittersweet moment.
very illegal and very uncool
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
February 20 2014 03:15 GMT
#871
On February 20 2014 12:14 argonautdice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 12:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:05 argonautdice wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:00 dyDrawer wrote:
As a Chinese Canadian I don't know how to feel about this final result T_T

Same here man.

If it makes a difference to you guys (it does to me), he looks like he's from mainland and not HK, Macau or Taiwan. So I'm even more torn. :S

He's from Beijing. This is quite a bittersweet moment.

Oh cool. I"m from Shenyang. So... damn. This won't be easy to settle.
kiss kiss fall in love
argonautdice
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada2722 Posts
February 20 2014 03:17 GMT
#872
On February 20 2014 12:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 12:09 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
NOoooooo this is the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen! What the hell happened?

Heart played excellent TvZ and Toodming played excellent ZvZ. Scarlett didn't look off per se but she might not have been 100%


Man, that is dissappointing. I wanted at least one canadian hope to come out. Canada's been sucking at everything lately. I hope scarlett can get out of this little funk here soon, I hate to see her drop out again. I also thought Masa would do well, considering he just won that ender's game thing. This was just the worst to come home too. I need to stop being so nationalistic.

At least there's always hockey :D Toodming also knocked out drunkenboi in the challenger match, so his path to Ro16 has been paved with the crushed dreams of fellow canadians T.T
very illegal and very uncool
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
February 20 2014 03:19 GMT
#873
On February 20 2014 12:17 argonautdice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 12:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:09 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
NOoooooo this is the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen! What the hell happened?

Heart played excellent TvZ and Toodming played excellent ZvZ. Scarlett didn't look off per se but she might not have been 100%


Man, that is dissappointing. I wanted at least one canadian hope to come out. Canada's been sucking at everything lately. I hope scarlett can get out of this little funk here soon, I hate to see her drop out again. I also thought Masa would do well, considering he just won that ender's game thing. This was just the worst to come home too. I need to stop being so nationalistic.

At least there's always hockey :D Toodming also knocked out drunkenboi in the challenger match, so his path to Ro16 has been paved with the crushed dreams of fellow canadians T.T


WOW I just realized that. I wonder how many other Chinese-Canadians are torn. Thankfully I was made into an honorary white guy in high school (I just found my certificate while rummaging on my desk (this is a joke...))so I can just say "yeah. Sad that Canada lost."
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
February 20 2014 03:19 GMT
#874
On February 20 2014 12:17 argonautdice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 12:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:09 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
NOoooooo this is the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen! What the hell happened?

Heart played excellent TvZ and Toodming played excellent ZvZ. Scarlett didn't look off per se but she might not have been 100%


Man, that is dissappointing. I wanted at least one canadian hope to come out. Canada's been sucking at everything lately. I hope scarlett can get out of this little funk here soon, I hate to see her drop out again. I also thought Masa would do well, considering he just won that ender's game thing. This was just the worst to come home too. I need to stop being so nationalistic.

At least there's always hockey :D Toodming also knocked out drunkenboi in the challenger match, so his path to Ro16 has been paved with the crushed dreams of fellow canadians T.T


Oh ya, hockey. I mean, we just almost lost to Latvia, but I guess we're still IN that. Someone really needs to do something about toodming, he's wrecking too many of our players.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
February 20 2014 03:22 GMT
#875
On February 20 2014 12:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 12:17 argonautdice wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:09 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
NOoooooo this is the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen! What the hell happened?

Heart played excellent TvZ and Toodming played excellent ZvZ. Scarlett didn't look off per se but she might not have been 100%


Man, that is dissappointing. I wanted at least one canadian hope to come out. Canada's been sucking at everything lately. I hope scarlett can get out of this little funk here soon, I hate to see her drop out again. I also thought Masa would do well, considering he just won that ender's game thing. This was just the worst to come home too. I need to stop being so nationalistic.

At least there's always hockey :D Toodming also knocked out drunkenboi in the challenger match, so his path to Ro16 has been paved with the crushed dreams of fellow canadians T.T


Oh ya, hockey. I mean, we just almost lost to Latvia, but I guess we're still IN that. Someone really needs to do something about toodming, he's wrecking too many of our players.


Should we get RedEye to make him a Canadian citizen?

"And I dub the MOOSE RIDER Toodming of CANADA."
kiss kiss fall in love
argonautdice
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada2722 Posts
February 20 2014 03:23 GMT
#876
On February 20 2014 12:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 12:17 argonautdice wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:09 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
NOoooooo this is the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen! What the hell happened?

Heart played excellent TvZ and Toodming played excellent ZvZ. Scarlett didn't look off per se but she might not have been 100%


Man, that is dissappointing. I wanted at least one canadian hope to come out. Canada's been sucking at everything lately. I hope scarlett can get out of this little funk here soon, I hate to see her drop out again. I also thought Masa would do well, considering he just won that ender's game thing. This was just the worst to come home too. I need to stop being so nationalistic.

At least there's always hockey :D Toodming also knocked out drunkenboi in the challenger match, so his path to Ro16 has been paved with the crushed dreams of fellow canadians T.T


WOW I just realized that. I wonder how many other Chinese-Canadians are torn. Thankfully I was made into an honorary white guy in high school (I just found my certificate while rummaging on my desk (this is a joke...))so I can just say "yeah. Sad that Canada lost."

Lol. All I hope for now is that Toodming brings his A game to the live event and pull more upsets without the cross-server lag.
very illegal and very uncool
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
February 20 2014 03:33 GMT
#877
On February 20 2014 12:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 12:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:17 argonautdice wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:09 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
NOoooooo this is the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen! What the hell happened?

Heart played excellent TvZ and Toodming played excellent ZvZ. Scarlett didn't look off per se but she might not have been 100%


Man, that is dissappointing. I wanted at least one canadian hope to come out. Canada's been sucking at everything lately. I hope scarlett can get out of this little funk here soon, I hate to see her drop out again. I also thought Masa would do well, considering he just won that ender's game thing. This was just the worst to come home too. I need to stop being so nationalistic.

At least there's always hockey :D Toodming also knocked out drunkenboi in the challenger match, so his path to Ro16 has been paved with the crushed dreams of fellow canadians T.T


Oh ya, hockey. I mean, we just almost lost to Latvia, but I guess we're still IN that. Someone really needs to do something about toodming, he's wrecking too many of our players.


Should we get RedEye to make him a Canadian citizen?

"And I dub the MOOSE RIDER Toodming of CANADA."


excellent idea. if we make him a canadian then we still win!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Kimb3r
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany744 Posts
February 20 2014 03:37 GMT
#878
Lol those nationals...

But still very sad seeing the two best foreigners of 2013 dropping out immediately, namely NaNiwa and Scarlett. I think we last hopes of a foreign dream a dead!
Maru | Dark | Zest | Reynor | Scarlett
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
February 20 2014 03:40 GMT
#879
On February 20 2014 12:37 Kimb3r wrote:
Lol those nationals...

But still very sad seeing the two best foreigners of 2013 dropping out immediately, namely NaNiwa and Scarlett. I think we last hopes of a foreign dream a dead!

Well, Naniwa is most expected. He has the most erratic styles. One day he perfects the Protoss abuse, the next day some random no name makes him look like a ladder player. If his spirit isnt crushed and he isnt too depressed about living all alone in Sweden then chances are by summer time he'll randomly invent some other super powerful series of all ins and be back at it.
Scarlett, i am more worried. After that glorious display at the Red Bull tournament she has been trending down. Maybe its because she is taking a step back from the game or maybe its the long lay off from Christmas but its too bad. I hoped that between playing the game of the year against bomber and then getting embarrassed by Naniwa she'd take time off and be more motivated but alas...
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
February 20 2014 03:47 GMT
#880
On February 20 2014 12:15 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 12:14 argonautdice wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:05 argonautdice wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:00 dyDrawer wrote:
As a Chinese Canadian I don't know how to feel about this final result T_T

Same here man.

If it makes a difference to you guys (it does to me), he looks like he's from mainland and not HK, Macau or Taiwan. So I'm even more torn. :S

He's from Beijing. This is quite a bittersweet moment.

Oh cool. I"m from Shenyang. So... damn. This won't be easy to settle.


Liaoning best ning
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings104
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10726
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1131
NeuroSwarm193
febbydoto26
League of Legends
Doublelift4827
JimRising 673
Counter-Strike
taco 96
minikerr27
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox912
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g9620
Maynarde208
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick401
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 205
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo458
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 26m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.