• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:34
CEST 16:34
KST 23:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8018 users

[Code S] Ro32 Group E Season 1 2014 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 59 Next
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
February 19 2014 09:42 GMT
#161
Alright Bbyong, time to save Code S. Feel the burden.
LiquipediaWanderer
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
February 19 2014 09:42 GMT
#162
On February 19 2014 18:40 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:39 ETisME wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:39 Shellshock wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:37 liberate71 wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:36 ETisME wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:35 liberate71 wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:34 Shellshock wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:33 liberate71 wrote:
This is easily the worst music GOM has ever played...

could be but I wouldn't be surprised if someone could dig up something worse that was played. so many bad songs over the years


I'll take Pray for the lost and IN MY HEAD on repeat over this.

in my head is my fav GSL song
dunno why everyone dislike it T T


I secretly loved it, well, more so the initial opening and the twitch chat.

Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running is mine ;o

Dat 2012 Season 4 - sad for Mvp, but became a fan of Life... so it was win-win really.

how dos In my head go? does anyone have a link to it? I can't think of the song



oh wow that speed lol


pfft, and I thought it was your favourite song ;P hahaha <3

I even have it fav on youtube but you are still faster than me D:
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
February 19 2014 09:42 GMT
#163
That GSL Global Championship thing is looking a bit bleek. $16k prize pool and it starts at the beginning of April :S

I'm assuming twitch subscriptions dont count?
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 19 2014 09:43 GMT
#164
Code S Ro32 Season 1 2014 - Group E

Match 2 - (Z)TRUE vs (T)Bbyong

Game 1 - Polar Night

00:00 - True Spawns Top, Bby Spawns Bottom

Fucking TvZ Lets go!!!!
Zerg for Life
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 19 2014 09:43 GMT
#165
On February 19 2014 18:42 Qwerty85 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:40 stuchiu wrote:
BByong's chances is like 5%.


I prefer Aligualc estimate tbh.


Aligulac predicted ForGG to win against Mvp 80% of the time.
I predicted Mvp to win 75% of the time.
I won that bet.
Moderator
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
February 19 2014 09:43 GMT
#166
On February 19 2014 18:41 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:39 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:38 Yello wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:36 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:35 Ragnarork wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:34 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:33 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:25 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:24 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:23 KristofferAG wrote:
[quote]
Zest... all-killed SKT?


Yes... where have you been? There were a lot of huge threads about it ^^

I've not been watching SC2 at all for months.

Mind all-killed SKT in the BW proleague two days ago.

Neat.


A fair point. Mind's play was great

Mind surprised me. Taking out HiyA and Killer.

PianO as well has been really amazing lately, hell, even Modesty did pretty well against STX. Though I don't get why he's on KT and not STX.

I just think it's cool that SKT is getting manhandled by KT across both games <3


You should have seen + Show Spoiler +
Zest all-kill SKT
that was brutal

You know, I'm slightly tempted to see if I can get the VODs for that now :D


http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-uRIJPCxHjdatyGCevq_pFbvQjQV5NaQ

Best German on TL <3

nah he lost to Undead1993 in LRSL S1


don't worry, I'll win Season 2
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
WGT-Baal
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
France3560 Posts
February 19 2014 09:43 GMT
#167
On February 19 2014 18:40 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:40 SC2Toastie wrote:
Jinair or Terran. I can't decide :S


CJ ENTUSU


Please, don't go cursing my team again...
Horang2 fan
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 19 2014 09:44 GMT
#168
On February 19 2014 18:43 WGT-Baal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:40 Zealously wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:40 SC2Toastie wrote:
Jinair or Terran. I can't decide :S


CJ ENTUSU


Please, don't go cursing my team again...


No I swear they'll win round 2
AdministratorBreak the chains
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
February 19 2014 09:44 GMT
#169
On February 19 2014 18:42 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:41 SC2Toastie wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:40 Zealously wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:40 SC2Toastie wrote:
Jinair or Terran. I can't decide :S


CJ ENTUSU

I like CJ too, especially after that superb Crayon Pop video haha


Just cheer for Bbyong, I promise he will deliver (eventually)

I'll go for Bbyong, for Ro16 and my promise to keep the complaints low ;-)

Question on the side, I subscribed to Twitch but I can only watch high quality, not Source quality, because it says I need to sub..?
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 19 2014 09:44 GMT
#170
On February 19 2014 18:44 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:43 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:40 Zealously wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:40 SC2Toastie wrote:
Jinair or Terran. I can't decide :S


CJ ENTUSU


Please, don't go cursing my team again...


No I swear they'll win round 2


Hydra has only ever been good in AK.
Moderator
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
February 19 2014 09:44 GMT
#171
On February 19 2014 18:43 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:41 Shellshock wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:39 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:38 Yello wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:36 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:35 Ragnarork wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:34 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:33 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:25 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:24 WGT-Baal wrote:
[quote]

Yes... where have you been? There were a lot of huge threads about it ^^

I've not been watching SC2 at all for months.

Mind all-killed SKT in the BW proleague two days ago.

Neat.


A fair point. Mind's play was great

Mind surprised me. Taking out HiyA and Killer.

PianO as well has been really amazing lately, hell, even Modesty did pretty well against STX. Though I don't get why he's on KT and not STX.

I just think it's cool that SKT is getting manhandled by KT across both games <3


You should have seen + Show Spoiler +
Zest all-kill SKT
that was brutal

You know, I'm slightly tempted to see if I can get the VODs for that now :D


http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-uRIJPCxHjdatyGCevq_pFbvQjQV5NaQ

Best German on TL <3

nah he lost to Undead1993 in LRSL S1


don't worry, I'll win Season 2

I'll provide extremely biased casting.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
February 19 2014 09:45 GMT
#172
On February 19 2014 18:43 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:42 Qwerty85 wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:40 stuchiu wrote:
BByong's chances is like 5%.


I prefer Aligualc estimate tbh.


Aligulac predicted ForGG to win against Mvp 80% of the time.
I predicted Mvp to win 75% of the time.
I won that bet.


Mvp doesn't count
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
February 19 2014 09:45 GMT
#173
Did stream quality go even lower - can't even properly read names anymore ...
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 19 2014 09:46 GMT
#174
3 reapers. Mech.
Moderator
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 19 2014 09:46 GMT
#175
On February 19 2014 18:45 Qwerty85 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:43 stuchiu wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:42 Qwerty85 wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:40 stuchiu wrote:
BByong's chances is like 5%.


I prefer Aligualc estimate tbh.


Aligulac predicted ForGG to win against Mvp 80% of the time.
I predicted Mvp to win 75% of the time.
I won that bet.


Mvp doesn't count


Mvp is all that matters.
Moderator
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-19 09:47:04
February 19 2014 09:46 GMT
#176
On February 19 2014 18:46 stuchiu wrote:
3 reapers. Mech.


Is he doing the Innovation-opening? Hellions, 2nd gas, cloak banshee?
That opening were everything was timed out perfectly with building times and resource counts
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
February 19 2014 09:47 GMT
#177
3 Reaper = Mech + 3CC usually!
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 19 2014 09:47 GMT
#178
On February 19 2014 18:43 KelsierSC wrote:
Code S Ro32 Season 1 2014 - Group E

Match 2 - (Z)TRUE vs (T)Bbyong

Game 1 - Polar Night

00:00 - True Spawns Top, Bby Spawns Bottom

Fucking TvZ Lets go!!!!


01:00 No proxy bullshit so far looks fairly standard

02:00 Rax and gas for Bby
Hatch first for True
Pool, gas
Reaper for Bby
OC

03:00 2nd reaper on the way
2 queens and 4 lings for true
CC on the low ground

04:00 Reaper harass begins, pretty solid micro
Ling speed begins
3rd Reaper on the way!
Factory begins
3rd Queen started

05:00 Pretty nice reaper harass but not a huge amount gets done
3rd CC
True spots basically everything with his OL
Starport begins for Bby
Helion production begins
Zerg for Life
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
February 19 2014 09:47 GMT
#179
Oh I'm slow.

Ah Artosis not updated on the meta xD
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
February 19 2014 09:48 GMT
#180
On February 19 2014 18:46 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:45 Qwerty85 wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:43 stuchiu wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:42 Qwerty85 wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:40 stuchiu wrote:
BByong's chances is like 5%.


I prefer Aligualc estimate tbh.


Aligulac predicted ForGG to win against Mvp 80% of the time.
I predicted Mvp to win 75% of the time.
I won that bet.


Mvp doesn't count


Mvp is all that matters.


Can't argue with that.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Codebar 14
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 987
Soma 878
Mini 813
ggaemo 418
Rush 388
Horang2 365
BeSt 310
Light 310
actioN 297
Stork 284
[ Show more ]
Larva 277
Snow 230
hero 186
Barracks 166
Killer 129
firebathero 112
Zeus 102
Sea.KH 74
JYJ 64
Mong 63
Aegong 56
Sharp 49
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 36
soO 28
Sexy 26
Bale 24
zelot 20
Shine 18
sorry 17
Terrorterran 17
Rock 13
Sacsri 12
Icarus 10
Dewaltoss 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7158
qojqva1511
Dendi825
XaKoH 464
420jenkins53
Counter-Strike
Fnx 692
kRYSTAL_676
edward79
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4724
Khaldor417
Other Games
gofns48842
singsing1739
B2W.Neo905
byalli550
Lowko391
DeMusliM231
Liquid`VortiX172
mouzStarbuck155
Livibee144
ArmadaUGS108
KnowMe104
amsayoshi22
Chillindude19
Railgan17
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV279
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile116
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV372
League of Legends
• Nemesis2199
• Jankos1813
• TFBlade603
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 27m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 27m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.