• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:21
CEST 05:21
KST 12:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6633 users

[Code S] Ro32 Group E Season 1 2014 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 59 Next
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
February 19 2014 09:38 GMT
#141
On February 19 2014 18:36 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:35 Ragnarork wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:34 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:33 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:25 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:24 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:23 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:21 stuchiu wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:19 KristofferAG wrote:
Hey how are SKT doing in proleague compared to KT?


They kept suiciding finalists against Zest.

Zest... all-killed SKT?


Yes... where have you been? There were a lot of huge threads about it ^^

I've not been watching SC2 at all for months.

Mind all-killed SKT in the BW proleague two days ago.

Neat.


A fair point. Mind's play was great

Mind surprised me. Taking out HiyA and Killer.

PianO as well has been really amazing lately, hell, even Modesty did pretty well against STX. Though I don't get why he's on KT and not STX.

I just think it's cool that SKT is getting manhandled by KT across both games <3


You should have seen + Show Spoiler +
Zest all-kill SKT
that was brutal

You know, I'm slightly tempted to see if I can get the VODs for that now :D


http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-uRIJPCxHjdatyGCevq_pFbvQjQV5NaQ
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
February 19 2014 09:38 GMT
#142
On February 19 2014 18:36 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:34 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:33 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:25 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:24 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:23 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:21 stuchiu wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:19 KristofferAG wrote:
Hey how are SKT doing in proleague compared to KT?


They kept suiciding finalists against Zest.

Zest... all-killed SKT?


Yes... where have you been? There were a lot of huge threads about it ^^

I've not been watching SC2 at all for months.

Mind all-killed SKT in the BW proleague two days ago.

Neat.


A fair point. Mind's play was great

Mind surprised me. Taking out HiyA and Killer.

PianO as well has been really amazing lately, hell, even Modesty did pretty well against STX. Though I don't get why he's on KT and not STX.

I just think it's cool that SKT is getting manhandled by KT across both games <3


Maybe SK Telecom will sue Afreeca for broadcasting a team league that SKT doesn't win?

Pretty sure Sonic's in the clear, as he calls the teams "ex-SKT" or "ex-MBC".

WE good.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 19 2014 09:39 GMT
#143
On February 19 2014 18:37 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:36 ETisME wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:35 liberate71 wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:34 Shellshock wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:33 liberate71 wrote:
This is easily the worst music GOM has ever played...

could be but I wouldn't be surprised if someone could dig up something worse that was played. so many bad songs over the years


I'll take Pray for the lost and IN MY HEAD on repeat over this.

in my head is my fav GSL song
dunno why everyone dislike it T T


I secretly loved it, well, more so the initial opening and the twitch chat.

Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running is mine ;o

Dat 2012 Season 4 - sad for Mvp, but became a fan of Life... so it was win-win really.

how dos In my head go? does anyone have a link to it? I can't think of the song
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
February 19 2014 09:39 GMT
#144
On February 19 2014 18:39 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:37 liberate71 wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:36 ETisME wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:35 liberate71 wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:34 Shellshock wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:33 liberate71 wrote:
This is easily the worst music GOM has ever played...

could be but I wouldn't be surprised if someone could dig up something worse that was played. so many bad songs over the years


I'll take Pray for the lost and IN MY HEAD on repeat over this.

in my head is my fav GSL song
dunno why everyone dislike it T T


I secretly loved it, well, more so the initial opening and the twitch chat.

Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running is mine ;o

Dat 2012 Season 4 - sad for Mvp, but became a fan of Life... so it was win-win really.

how dos In my head go? does anyone have a link to it? I can't think of the song


it goes... IN MY HEAD

Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-19 09:40:11
February 19 2014 09:39 GMT
#145
On February 19 2014 18:39 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:37 liberate71 wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:36 ETisME wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:35 liberate71 wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:34 Shellshock wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:33 liberate71 wrote:
This is easily the worst music GOM has ever played...

could be but I wouldn't be surprised if someone could dig up something worse that was played. so many bad songs over the years


I'll take Pray for the lost and IN MY HEAD on repeat over this.

in my head is my fav GSL song
dunno why everyone dislike it T T


I secretly loved it, well, more so the initial opening and the twitch chat.

Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running is mine ;o

Dat 2012 Season 4 - sad for Mvp, but became a fan of Life... so it was win-win really.

how dos In my head go? does anyone have a link to it? I can't think of the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPLd2MqMmPM

oh wow that speed lol
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
February 19 2014 09:39 GMT
#146
On February 19 2014 18:38 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:36 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:35 Ragnarork wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:34 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:33 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:25 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:24 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:23 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:21 stuchiu wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:19 KristofferAG wrote:
Hey how are SKT doing in proleague compared to KT?


They kept suiciding finalists against Zest.

Zest... all-killed SKT?


Yes... where have you been? There were a lot of huge threads about it ^^

I've not been watching SC2 at all for months.

Mind all-killed SKT in the BW proleague two days ago.

Neat.


A fair point. Mind's play was great

Mind surprised me. Taking out HiyA and Killer.

PianO as well has been really amazing lately, hell, even Modesty did pretty well against STX. Though I don't get why he's on KT and not STX.

I just think it's cool that SKT is getting manhandled by KT across both games <3


You should have seen + Show Spoiler +
Zest all-kill SKT
that was brutal

You know, I'm slightly tempted to see if I can get the VODs for that now :D


http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-uRIJPCxHjdatyGCevq_pFbvQjQV5NaQ

Best German on TL <3
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
February 19 2014 09:40 GMT
#147
Can you add a french commentary on the OP ? It's an audio commentary like Nathanias did early 2013 for Proleague.

If yes the link is here : fr makOz
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 19 2014 09:40 GMT
#148
BByong's chances is like 5%.
Moderator
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
February 19 2014 09:40 GMT
#149
On February 19 2014 18:39 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:38 Yello wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:36 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:35 Ragnarork wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:34 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:33 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:25 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:24 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:23 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:21 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

They kept suiciding finalists against Zest.

Zest... all-killed SKT?


Yes... where have you been? There were a lot of huge threads about it ^^

I've not been watching SC2 at all for months.

Mind all-killed SKT in the BW proleague two days ago.

Neat.


A fair point. Mind's play was great

Mind surprised me. Taking out HiyA and Killer.

PianO as well has been really amazing lately, hell, even Modesty did pretty well against STX. Though I don't get why he's on KT and not STX.

I just think it's cool that SKT is getting manhandled by KT across both games <3


You should have seen + Show Spoiler +
Zest all-kill SKT
that was brutal

You know, I'm slightly tempted to see if I can get the VODs for that now :D


http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-uRIJPCxHjdatyGCevq_pFbvQjQV5NaQ

Best German on TL <3

i thought that was kadaverbb
Moderatorlickypiddy
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
February 19 2014 09:40 GMT
#150
Jinair or Terran. I can't decide :S
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 19 2014 09:40 GMT
#151
On February 19 2014 18:39 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:39 Shellshock wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:37 liberate71 wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:36 ETisME wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:35 liberate71 wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:34 Shellshock wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:33 liberate71 wrote:
This is easily the worst music GOM has ever played...

could be but I wouldn't be surprised if someone could dig up something worse that was played. so many bad songs over the years


I'll take Pray for the lost and IN MY HEAD on repeat over this.

in my head is my fav GSL song
dunno why everyone dislike it T T


I secretly loved it, well, more so the initial opening and the twitch chat.

Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running is mine ;o

Dat 2012 Season 4 - sad for Mvp, but became a fan of Life... so it was win-win really.

how dos In my head go? does anyone have a link to it? I can't think of the song


it goes... IN MY HEAD
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPLd2MqMmPM

oh yea. this song is excellent
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
February 19 2014 09:40 GMT
#152
On February 19 2014 18:39 ETisME wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:39 Shellshock wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:37 liberate71 wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:36 ETisME wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:35 liberate71 wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:34 Shellshock wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:33 liberate71 wrote:
This is easily the worst music GOM has ever played...

could be but I wouldn't be surprised if someone could dig up something worse that was played. so many bad songs over the years


I'll take Pray for the lost and IN MY HEAD on repeat over this.

in my head is my fav GSL song
dunno why everyone dislike it T T


I secretly loved it, well, more so the initial opening and the twitch chat.

Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running is mine ;o

Dat 2012 Season 4 - sad for Mvp, but became a fan of Life... so it was win-win really.

how dos In my head go? does anyone have a link to it? I can't think of the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPLd2MqMmPM

oh wow that speed lol


pfft, and I thought it was your favourite song ;P hahaha <3
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 19 2014 09:40 GMT
#153
On February 19 2014 18:40 SC2Toastie wrote:
Jinair or Terran. I can't decide :S


CJ ENTUSU
AdministratorBreak the chains
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
February 19 2014 09:40 GMT
#154
On February 19 2014 18:39 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:38 Yello wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:36 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:35 Ragnarork wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:34 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:33 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:25 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:24 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:23 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:21 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

They kept suiciding finalists against Zest.

Zest... all-killed SKT?


Yes... where have you been? There were a lot of huge threads about it ^^

I've not been watching SC2 at all for months.

Mind all-killed SKT in the BW proleague two days ago.

Neat.


A fair point. Mind's play was great

Mind surprised me. Taking out HiyA and Killer.

PianO as well has been really amazing lately, hell, even Modesty did pretty well against STX. Though I don't get why he's on KT and not STX.

I just think it's cool that SKT is getting manhandled by KT across both games <3


You should have seen + Show Spoiler +
Zest all-kill SKT
that was brutal

You know, I'm slightly tempted to see if I can get the VODs for that now :D


http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-uRIJPCxHjdatyGCevq_pFbvQjQV5NaQ

Best German on TL <3


wow thanks
you know there's a lot of Germans on TL though? :D
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
February 19 2014 09:40 GMT
#155
On February 19 2014 18:40 SC2Toastie wrote:
Jinair or Terran. I can't decide :S


Where is Maru when you need him ?
LiquipediaWanderer
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
February 19 2014 09:41 GMT
#156
On February 19 2014 18:40 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:39 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:38 Yello wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:36 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:35 Ragnarork wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:34 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:33 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:25 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:24 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:23 KristofferAG wrote:
[quote]
Zest... all-killed SKT?


Yes... where have you been? There were a lot of huge threads about it ^^

I've not been watching SC2 at all for months.

Mind all-killed SKT in the BW proleague two days ago.

Neat.


A fair point. Mind's play was great

Mind surprised me. Taking out HiyA and Killer.

PianO as well has been really amazing lately, hell, even Modesty did pretty well against STX. Though I don't get why he's on KT and not STX.

I just think it's cool that SKT is getting manhandled by KT across both games <3


You should have seen + Show Spoiler +
Zest all-kill SKT
that was brutal

You know, I'm slightly tempted to see if I can get the VODs for that now :D


http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-uRIJPCxHjdatyGCevq_pFbvQjQV5NaQ

Best German on TL <3

i thought that was kadaverbb

KBB crushed me in Dota once.

That is unforgivable.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 19 2014 09:41 GMT
#157
On February 19 2014 18:39 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:38 Yello wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:36 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:35 Ragnarork wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:34 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:33 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:25 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:24 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:23 KristofferAG wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:21 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

They kept suiciding finalists against Zest.

Zest... all-killed SKT?


Yes... where have you been? There were a lot of huge threads about it ^^

I've not been watching SC2 at all for months.

Mind all-killed SKT in the BW proleague two days ago.

Neat.


A fair point. Mind's play was great

Mind surprised me. Taking out HiyA and Killer.

PianO as well has been really amazing lately, hell, even Modesty did pretty well against STX. Though I don't get why he's on KT and not STX.

I just think it's cool that SKT is getting manhandled by KT across both games <3


You should have seen + Show Spoiler +
Zest all-kill SKT
that was brutal

You know, I'm slightly tempted to see if I can get the VODs for that now :D


http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-uRIJPCxHjdatyGCevq_pFbvQjQV5NaQ

Best German on TL <3

nah he lost to Undead1993 in LRSL S1
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
February 19 2014 09:41 GMT
#158
On February 19 2014 18:40 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:40 SC2Toastie wrote:
Jinair or Terran. I can't decide :S


CJ ENTUSU

I like CJ too, especially after that superb Crayon Pop video haha
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-19 09:42:29
February 19 2014 09:42 GMT
#159
On February 19 2014 18:40 stuchiu wrote:
BByong's chances is like 5%.


I prefer Aligualc estimate tbh.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 19 2014 09:42 GMT
#160
On February 19 2014 18:41 SC2Toastie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 18:40 Zealously wrote:
On February 19 2014 18:40 SC2Toastie wrote:
Jinair or Terran. I can't decide :S


CJ ENTUSU

I like CJ too, especially after that superb Crayon Pop video haha


Just cheer for Bbyong, I promise he will deliver (eventually)
AdministratorBreak the chains
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2393
NotJumperer 12
Noble 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever919
NeuroSwarm196
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft297
Other Games
summit1g6944
Coldzera 773
JimRising 657
C9.Mang0397
PiGStarcraft249
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream328
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo750
• Rush411
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
6h 39m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
20h 39m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.