• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:09
CEST 12:09
KST 19:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7680 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group A Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
February 18 2014 21:50 GMT
#21
After watching so many tournaments, I'm kinda leaning in favor of fixed groups. Looking ahead at the WCS AM ro32, there's way too many mirror matches T.T.
SkullZ9
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium2048 Posts
February 18 2014 22:13 GMT
#22
Oh my god, I'm completely exhausted and was about to go to sleep but I just saw that Nestea was playing tonight ... GO Nestea !!!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 18 2014 22:18 GMT
#23
Personal update: can't LR at the start because it's my brother's birthday and I can't wiggle out of this one, but I might be able to do 1-2 series later on.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 18 2014 22:19 GMT
#24
On February 19 2014 07:18 The_Templar wrote:
Personal update: can't LR at the start because it's my brother's birthday and I can't wiggle out of this one, but I might be able to do 1-2 series later on.

sounds good ty!

Also I was bet that I couldn't get through 10 hours of "I'm Gonna Be (500 miles)" by the Proclaimers and I'm only 37 minutes in so we'll see if I lose my mind during the broadcast.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Ace Frehley
Profile Joined December 2012
2030 Posts
February 18 2014 22:21 GMT
#25
Nestea could get out of this group if he doesn't totally suck balls today
...
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 18 2014 22:25 GMT
#26
On February 19 2014 07:19 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 07:18 The_Templar wrote:
Personal update: can't LR at the start because it's my brother's birthday and I can't wiggle out of this one, but I might be able to do 1-2 series later on.

sounds good ty!

Also I was bet that I couldn't get through 10 hours of "I'm Gonna Be (500 miles)" by the Proclaimers and I'm only 37 minutes in so we'll see if I lose my mind during the broadcast.

Hmmm, I could use some of my trademark insanity to keep you bolted to the real world
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
February 18 2014 22:37 GMT
#27
Desbro! Hope he and Nestea can make it out, though Oz and Alicia both strong.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
February 18 2014 22:41 GMT
#28
NesTea fighting!
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 18 2014 22:41 GMT
#29
Nestea is going down
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 18 2014 22:44 GMT
#30
On February 19 2014 07:41 Shellshock wrote:
Nestea is going down

This heathen
Community News
TL+ Member
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
February 18 2014 22:44 GMT
#31
Gogo Nestea!
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 18 2014 22:44 GMT
#32
On February 19 2014 07:41 Shellshock wrote:
Nestea is going down


burn the heretic
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
February 18 2014 22:45 GMT
#33
If desrow makes it out the internet will explode
Liquid | SKT
resfirestar
Profile Joined January 2012
United States109 Posts
February 18 2014 22:45 GMT
#34
Nestea only created the doubters to make his victory remarkable, thus saving esports when he wins WCS. I believe!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 18 2014 22:47 GMT
#35
On February 19 2014 07:41 Shellshock wrote:
Nestea is going down

burn the witch robot
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 18 2014 22:48 GMT
#36
Nestea created the doubters because he will come in 3rd in the group
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 18 2014 22:49 GMT
#37
On February 19 2014 07:45 resfirestar wrote:
Nestea only created the doubters to make his victory remarkable, thus saving esports when he wins WCS. I believe!

Nestea 2014 = Mvp 2013, soon when TaeJa becomes practically unbeatable he and Nestea will meet in the RO4 and Nestea will make a comeback from down 9 drones to 30+ SCVs and win with ... swarmhosts
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-18 22:50:09
February 18 2014 22:49 GMT
#38
On February 19 2014 07:48 Shellshock wrote:
Nestea created the doubters because he will come in 3rd in the group


Nestea only wants to go party in Las Vegas. Damn you WCS NA, give him an easier group so he can bomb out of the ro16!
Moderator
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
February 18 2014 22:53 GMT
#39
I hope we get a decent intro video similar to WCS EU's.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 18 2014 23:06 GMT
#40
I predict THE WIZARD to 2-0.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7218
StarCastTV_EN109
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings33
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3962
Jaedong 1351
EffOrt 1088
actioN 1064
Soma 482
Horang2 461
BeSt 443
Killer 336
Pusan 244
ZerO 166
[ Show more ]
Stork 159
Zeus 102
soO 93
Rush 78
HiyA 66
Shinee 36
Bale 29
Mong 27
Sharp 26
NaDa 20
sorry 19
Sexy 14
Terrorterran 14
ToSsGirL 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc2559
XaKoH 326
Counter-Strike
edward57
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes924
WinterStarcraft816
Other Games
gofns40099
singsing1295
olofmeister1263
ceh9576
Livibee200
Pyrionflax144
ArmadaUGS49
byalli0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick569
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream413
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• StrangeGG 45
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2318
League of Legends
• Jankos1469
• Rush1359
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 51m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.