• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:46
CEST 11:46
KST 18:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6630 users

[IEM] Cologne Day 1 - Open Bracket - Page 55

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 64 Next
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 13 2014 20:37 GMT
#1081
On February 14 2014 05:36 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:35 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:31 NovaMB wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:27 Godwrath wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!

That would be a waste.

"MKP go back to LoL" would be much better.


He's not allowed to go back until we have the Jaedong vs MKP vs Squirtle vs Symbol final 4. King of the Kongs. The only tournament where everyone is more interested in who gets 2nd more than who gets 1st.

What about IEM Katowice?


I hope they invite every silver surfer to have ever played the game.

Part 2?
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Arena_of_Legends/The_King_of_Kongs

That tournament was sad because Rainbow didn't do well.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
ReDeYe
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United Kingdom160 Posts
February 13 2014 20:37 GMT
#1082
On February 14 2014 05:13 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:09 ReDeYe wrote:
@gumba ask for me when you get to the desk your game name will be on the list as a VIP.

:O


Just know, I'm only doing this because you love my favourite terrans otherwise you'd be on the ban list
@PaulChaloner on Twitter - facebook.com/paulredeyechaloner - fanclub - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=369239
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
February 13 2014 20:37 GMT
#1083
On February 14 2014 05:36 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:35 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:31 NovaMB wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:27 Godwrath wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!

That would be a waste.

"MKP go back to LoL" would be much better.


He's not allowed to go back until we have the Jaedong vs MKP vs Squirtle vs Symbol final 4. King of the Kongs. The only tournament where everyone is more interested in who gets 2nd more than who gets 1st.

What about IEM Katowice?


I hope they invite every silver surfer to have ever played the game.

Part 2?
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Arena_of_Legends/The_King_of_Kongs

We need one with Jaedong obviously. Nobody beats his konginess.
Ljas
Profile Joined July 2012
Finland725 Posts
February 13 2014 20:37 GMT
#1084
Team Rocket?
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 13 2014 20:37 GMT
#1085
On February 14 2014 05:36 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:35 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:31 NovaMB wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:27 Godwrath wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!

That would be a waste.

"MKP go back to LoL" would be much better.


He's not allowed to go back until we have the Jaedong vs MKP vs Squirtle vs Symbol final 4. King of the Kongs. The only tournament where everyone is more interested in who gets 2nd more than who gets 1st.

What about IEM Katowice?


I hope they invite every silver surfer to have ever played the game.

Part 2?
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Arena_of_Legends/The_King_of_Kongs


Part 2 where winner takes all. Isn't that perfect?
Moderator
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
February 13 2014 20:38 GMT
#1086
On February 14 2014 05:35 Undead1993 wrote:
i think hyun's macro is remarkable, he is like the zerg version of bomber, always on top of his macro, but not always building the right units

Like a very inflexible robot if I could say so with my poor comparisons.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 13 2014 20:38 GMT
#1087
On February 14 2014 05:37 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:36 Shellshock wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:35 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:31 NovaMB wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:27 Godwrath wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!

That would be a waste.

"MKP go back to LoL" would be much better.


He's not allowed to go back until we have the Jaedong vs MKP vs Squirtle vs Symbol final 4. King of the Kongs. The only tournament where everyone is more interested in who gets 2nd more than who gets 1st.

What about IEM Katowice?


I hope they invite every silver surfer to have ever played the game.

Part 2?
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Arena_of_Legends/The_King_of_Kongs


Part 2 where winner takes all. Isn't that perfect?

Part 2 where 2nd place takes all
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
February 13 2014 20:38 GMT
#1088
On February 14 2014 05:37 ReDeYe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:13 GumBa wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:09 ReDeYe wrote:
@gumba ask for me when you get to the desk your game name will be on the list as a VIP.

:O


Just know, I'm only doing this because you love my favourite terrans otherwise you'd be on the ban list

LOL
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
February 13 2014 20:38 GMT
#1089
LOL, wtf "apollo" not quite at the level... OK... he played that last game artfully. Hyun just pulled one BOLD move with the roach killing the third. Very decisive, and gave him control. Great play by him, but Patience was great.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
February 13 2014 20:41 GMT
#1090
On February 14 2014 05:38 -_- wrote:
LOL, wtf "apollo" not quite at the level... OK... he played that last game artfully. Hyun just pulled one BOLD move with the roach killing the third. Very decisive, and gave him control. Great play by him, but Patience was great.


Letting all those lings in his base early on was a pretty sloppy
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Holytornados
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1022 Posts
February 13 2014 20:43 GMT
#1091
Hoping Patience can close this game out!
CLG/Liquid ~~ youtube.com/reddedgaming
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
February 13 2014 20:43 GMT
#1092
I've seen Dear use this before. I dont understand
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
February 13 2014 20:44 GMT
#1093
On February 14 2014 05:38 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:37 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:36 Shellshock wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:35 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:31 NovaMB wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:27 Godwrath wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
[quote]
I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!

That would be a waste.

"MKP go back to LoL" would be much better.


He's not allowed to go back until we have the Jaedong vs MKP vs Squirtle vs Symbol final 4. King of the Kongs. The only tournament where everyone is more interested in who gets 2nd more than who gets 1st.

What about IEM Katowice?


I hope they invite every silver surfer to have ever played the game.

Part 2?
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Arena_of_Legends/The_King_of_Kongs


Part 2 where winner takes all. Isn't that perfect?

Part 2 where 2nd place takes all

But then the grand final would just be a race over who can f10+n the fastest.
jjakji fan
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 13 2014 20:45 GMT
#1094
On February 14 2014 05:44 slowbacontron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:38 Shellshock wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:37 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:36 Shellshock wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:35 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:31 NovaMB wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:27 Godwrath wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!

That would be a waste.

"MKP go back to LoL" would be much better.


He's not allowed to go back until we have the Jaedong vs MKP vs Squirtle vs Symbol final 4. King of the Kongs. The only tournament where everyone is more interested in who gets 2nd more than who gets 1st.

What about IEM Katowice?


I hope they invite every silver surfer to have ever played the game.

Part 2?
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Arena_of_Legends/The_King_of_Kongs


Part 2 where winner takes all. Isn't that perfect?

Part 2 where 2nd place takes all

But then the grand final would just be a race over who can f10+n the fastest.

they keep that part secret until after the finals
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 13 2014 20:46 GMT
#1095
SH, I wonder if I can get away with an hour nap.
Moderator
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
February 13 2014 20:47 GMT
#1096
Incoming 3 hour game!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
February 13 2014 20:47 GMT
#1097
On February 14 2014 05:37 ReDeYe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:13 GumBa wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:09 ReDeYe wrote:
@gumba ask for me when you get to the desk your game name will be on the list as a VIP.

:O


Just know, I'm only doing this because you love my favourite terrans otherwise you'd be on the ban list

:D we both have great taste
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-13 20:47:37
February 13 2014 20:47 GMT
#1098
On February 14 2014 05:46 stuchiu wrote:
SH, I wonder if I can get away with an hour nap.

I did during Soulkey vs. Reality. Didnt miss a thing
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 13 2014 20:47 GMT
#1099
Swarmhosts are amazing, I love them.
Community News
TL+ Member
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
February 13 2014 20:48 GMT
#1100
On February 14 2014 05:47 Lorning wrote:
Swarmhosts are amazing, I love them.

said soulkey
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 64 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1361
Bisu 1176
Soma 565
EffOrt 209
hero 195
Pusan 148
HiyA 78
soO 66
ZerO 62
Stork 44
[ Show more ]
Killer 41
sorry 36
Shinee 35
Rush 34
Bale 31
Sharp 25
Mong 24
Noble 10
Terrorterran 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc908
XaKoH 4
Counter-Strike
edward69
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft780
crisheroes767
Other Games
gofns47258
singsing1173
olofmeister1117
ceh9539
Livibee205
Pyrionflax140
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick539
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream459
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH338
• StrangeGG 37
• LUISG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2362
League of Legends
• Jankos1658
• Rush1383
• Stunt379
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14m
Afreeca Starleague
14m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 14m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.