• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:46
CEST 01:46
KST 08:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9068 users

[IEM] Cologne Day 1 - Open Bracket - Page 54

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 64 Next
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
February 13 2014 20:27 GMT
#1061
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!

That would be a waste.

"MKP go back to LoL" would be much better.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
February 13 2014 20:27 GMT
#1062
Patience throwing this right now.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
February 13 2014 20:27 GMT
#1063
On February 14 2014 05:23 Waise wrote:
not a pro of course but i think you have to add more spores against that to limit the phoenix's ability to control the map. like one between nat and 3rd, etc. i know zerg hates sacrificing drones but against a big phoenix investment i think it's worth it

It is worth it. Most Zerg players don't realize that if you don't sacrifice them for the Spores, you will lose even more of them to the Phoenixes. I would rather build like 8 Spores all over the three bases than lose 30+ drones in first 15 minutes.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
February 13 2014 20:28 GMT
#1064
really sloppy by Patience so far :-/
Get off my lawn, young punks
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-13 20:29:39
February 13 2014 20:29 GMT
#1065
On February 14 2014 05:27 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!

That would be a waste.

"MKP go back to LoL" would be much better.

Are you afraid?

Afraid MKP will rek ST again?
Community News
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
February 13 2014 20:29 GMT
#1066
I still cant believe it
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
February 13 2014 20:30 GMT
#1067
those were missed force fields if I've ever seen some
Get off my lawn, young punks
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 13 2014 20:30 GMT
#1068
On February 14 2014 05:29 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:27 Godwrath wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!

That would be a waste.

"MKP go back to LoL" would be much better.

Are you afraid?

Afraid MKP will rek ST again?

you mean Curious and Zenex?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 13 2014 20:30 GMT
#1069
On February 14 2014 05:27 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!

That would be a waste.

"MKP go back to LoL" would be much better.


He's not allowed to go back until we have the Jaedong vs MKP vs Squirtle vs Symbol final 4. King of the Kongs. The only tournament where everyone is more interested in who gets 2nd more than who gets 1st.
Moderator
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
February 13 2014 20:31 GMT
#1070
On February 14 2014 05:30 ACrow wrote:
those were missed force fields if I've ever seen some


always a pleasure
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
February 13 2014 20:31 GMT
#1071
HyuN's build is how he defeated Sora in that Red Bull Battlegrounds qualifier.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 13 2014 20:31 GMT
#1072
On February 14 2014 05:30 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:29 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:27 Godwrath wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!

That would be a waste.

"MKP go back to LoL" would be much better.

Are you afraid?

Afraid MKP will rek ST again?

you mean Curious and Zenex?


Curious is the one who convinced me 10 pool was the truth.
Moderator
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
February 13 2014 20:31 GMT
#1073
On February 14 2014 05:30 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:27 Godwrath wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!

That would be a waste.

"MKP go back to LoL" would be much better.


He's not allowed to go back until we have the Jaedong vs MKP vs Squirtle vs Symbol final 4. King of the Kongs. The only tournament where everyone is more interested in who gets 2nd more than who gets 1st.

What about IEM Katowice?
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 13 2014 20:32 GMT
#1074
On February 14 2014 05:30 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:29 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:27 Godwrath wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!

That would be a waste.

"MKP go back to LoL" would be much better.

Are you afraid?

Afraid MKP will rek ST again?

you mean Curious and Zenex?

Why are they known by their former team...

"player acquisitions are only real if they don't go to Startale" - Shellshock
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 13 2014 20:32 GMT
#1075
On February 14 2014 05:31 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:30 ACrow wrote:
those were missed force fields if I've ever seen some

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdPBjCe68mo
always a pleasure

Laughing with god? Rest in peace, Day9
Community News
TL+ Member
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
February 13 2014 20:34 GMT
#1076
Patience is so fucking gosu, man. Haven't been watching much, so maybe this is just everyday play but damn man. And yes Hyun has won this.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 13 2014 20:35 GMT
#1077
On February 14 2014 05:31 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:27 Godwrath wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!

That would be a waste.

"MKP go back to LoL" would be much better.


He's not allowed to go back until we have the Jaedong vs MKP vs Squirtle vs Symbol final 4. King of the Kongs. The only tournament where everyone is more interested in who gets 2nd more than who gets 1st.

What about IEM Katowice?


I hope they invite every silver surfer to have ever played the game.
Moderator
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
February 13 2014 20:35 GMT
#1078
i think hyun's macro is remarkable, he is like the zerg version of bomber, always on top of his macro, but not always building the right units
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
February 13 2014 20:35 GMT
#1079
Ya Hyun. I was worried there for a while about his low muta count against the phoeni but GG
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 13 2014 20:36 GMT
#1080
On February 14 2014 05:35 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:31 NovaMB wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:27 Godwrath wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!

That would be a waste.

"MKP go back to LoL" would be much better.


He's not allowed to go back until we have the Jaedong vs MKP vs Squirtle vs Symbol final 4. King of the Kongs. The only tournament where everyone is more interested in who gets 2nd more than who gets 1st.

What about IEM Katowice?


I hope they invite every silver surfer to have ever played the game.

Part 2?
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Arena_of_Legends/The_King_of_Kongs
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 64 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
ViBE143
CosmosSc2 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 583
Artosis 571
Rain 537
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox261
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5435
Other Games
summit1g7936
shahzam590
JimRising 503
C9.Mang0260
ArmadaUGS81
Maynarde72
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick773
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen166
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
15m
PiGStarcraft177
Kung Fu Cup
11h 15m
Stellar Fest
13h 15m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.