• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:44
CEST 23:44
KST 06:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9813 users

[IEM] Cologne Day 1 - Open Bracket - Page 53

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 64 Next
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
February 13 2014 20:19 GMT
#1041
On February 14 2014 05:18 stuchiu wrote:
I'm of a lower level, but I beat this in ZvP by going spire and proxying my hydra den in a hidden corner of the map. Then I get enough larvae to get a max roach hydra corruptor army before they know what hits them.

I guess you had a giant lead because of 10 pool?
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 13 2014 20:19 GMT
#1042
On February 14 2014 05:19 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:18 stuchiu wrote:
I'm of a lower level, but I beat this in ZvP by going spire and proxying my hydra den in a hidden corner of the map. Then I get enough larvae to get a max roach hydra corruptor army before they know what hits them.

I guess you had a giant lead because of 10 pool?


Naturally.
Moderator
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
February 13 2014 20:19 GMT
#1043
On February 14 2014 05:18 ACrow wrote:
just a random remark: it's a pleasure to see the normal team colors, it's so unobtrusive, as compared to the shrill colors GSL is using lately.


I like the yellow and red. the blue has always been boring
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
February 13 2014 20:20 GMT
#1044
On February 14 2014 05:18 Lorning wrote:
Patience is really good

Come back to Prime

you can only be good if you leave prime
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 13 2014 20:20 GMT
#1045
no chair for Leenock
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 13 2014 20:20 GMT
#1046
On February 14 2014 05:20 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:18 Lorning wrote:
Patience is really good

Come back to Prime

you can only be good if you leave prime


Does it count if they leave the SC2 squad just to come back?
Moderator
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 13 2014 20:21 GMT
#1047
On February 14 2014 05:20 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:20 Undead1993 wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 Lorning wrote:
Patience is really good

Come back to Prime

you can only be good if you leave prime


Does it count if they leave the SC2 squad just to come back?

it could be a loophole. I guess we will see
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 13 2014 20:22 GMT
#1048
On February 14 2014 05:20 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:18 Lorning wrote:
Patience is really good

Come back to Prime

you can only be good if you leave prime

Maru was good on Prime, so were Creator, MKP, ByuN, Polt, Hongun, Anypro, Check, Maka and B4
Community News
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 13 2014 20:22 GMT
#1049
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write
AdministratorBreak the chains
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 13 2014 20:22 GMT
#1050
On February 14 2014 05:21 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:20 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:20 Undead1993 wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 Lorning wrote:
Patience is really good

Come back to Prime

you can only be good if you leave prime


Does it count if they leave the SC2 squad just to come back?

it could be a loophole. I guess we will see


Oz found a loophole by killing own3d. So there's a chance.
Moderator
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
February 13 2014 20:22 GMT
#1051
I will do all cheerfuls
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 13 2014 20:23 GMT
#1052
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!
Community News
TL+ Member
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
February 13 2014 20:23 GMT
#1053
On February 14 2014 05:22 GumBa wrote:
I will do all cheerfuls

Just cheer for ForGG.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
February 13 2014 20:23 GMT
#1054
not a pro of course but i think you have to add more spores against that to limit the phoenix's ability to control the map. like one between nat and 3rd, etc. i know zerg hates sacrificing drones but against a big phoenix investment i think it's worth it
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 13 2014 20:23 GMT
#1055
Is the actual tournament going to be played from the studio?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
February 13 2014 20:24 GMT
#1056
On February 14 2014 05:22 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:20 Undead1993 wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 Lorning wrote:
Patience is really good

Come back to Prime

you can only be good if you leave prime

Maru was good on Prime, so were Creator, MKP, ByuN, Polt, Hongun, Anypro, Check, Maka and B4

ohhh i don't like when you are reasonable
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
February 13 2014 20:25 GMT
#1057
On February 14 2014 05:23 Waise wrote:
not a pro of course but i think you have to add more spores against that to limit the phoenix's ability to control the map. like one between nat and 3rd, etc. i know zerg hates sacrificing drones but against a big phoenix investment i think it's worth it

Yea, Soulkey always makes 2 Spores per base vs Phoenixes.
hainrich
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Germany144 Posts
February 13 2014 20:25 GMT
#1058
looks like korean p>korean z>p>z
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 13 2014 20:25 GMT
#1059
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!


I am not allowed to dispute this claim
AdministratorBreak the chains
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 13 2014 20:26 GMT
#1060
On February 14 2014 05:25 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:22 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:18 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 05:16 GumBa wrote:
THANK YOU REDEYE I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE


What cheerful will you use?

I want "Plz invite Naruto into game admin!"

I agree with this


I demand something Roro-related

if you know what I feel inside, Gumba, you know what you must write

"I love RorO" it is!


I am not allowed to dispute this claim

I imagine you staring at the countdown clock 24/7 until you can "love RorO less then now"
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 64 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 79
JuggernautJason49
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 600
firebathero 90
Zeus 65
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever476
League of Legends
JimRising 326
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS132
PPMD21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5328
Liquid`Hasu1794
Other Games
summit1g6445
shahzam500
byalli363
C9.Mang0204
UpATreeSC71
Trikslyr38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 44
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 16m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 16m
Stellar Fest
15h 16m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.