• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:24
CEST 04:24
KST 11:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9615 users

[WCS EU] Challenger Day 4 Season 1 2014 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
February 04 2014 17:59 GMT
#61
GizmoPT
Profile Joined May 2010
Portugal3040 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-04 18:02:08
February 04 2014 18:01 GMT
#62
ye wasnt it suposed to be the last game ? lol

gl bunny
Snipers Promod & Micro Arena Creator in SC2 Arcade - Portuguese Community Admin for SC2, HotS and Overwatch - Ex-Portugal SC2 Team Manager, Ex- Copenhagen Wolves and Grow uP Gaming Manager in SC2. Just Playing games now!
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
February 04 2014 18:02 GMT
#63
Well apparentlly they play now, after Bunny has unblocked Verdi for the map vetoes
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
February 04 2014 18:10 GMT
#64
Good start already. Go Bunny!
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-04 18:13:03
February 04 2014 18:12 GMT
#65
TaKe just said (in response to Fnatic news) things in StarCraft future looks bad and that dead game is pretty much confirmed. Many teams told him they will do big budget cuts. The second statement was not that serious, the other two he was pretty serious about.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
February 04 2014 18:13 GMT
#66
Poll: Recommend Bunny vs. VERDI Game 1?

Bad Game (2)
 
67%

Excellent Game (1)
 
33%

Good Game (0)
 
0%

Meh Game (0)
 
0%

3 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Bunny vs. VERDI Game 1?

(Vote): Excellent Game
(Vote): Good Game
(Vote): Meh Game
(Vote): Bad Game

Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
February 04 2014 18:14 GMT
#67
On February 05 2014 03:12 Serinox wrote:
TaKe just said (in response to Fnatic news) things in StarCraft future looks bad and that dead game is pretty much confirmed. Many teams told him they will do big budget cuts. The second statement was not that serious, the other two he was pretty serious about.

If Millenium is allowed to stream WCS with aAa and O'Gaming TV, the team will not recruit a korean player.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
jekku
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1640 Posts
February 04 2014 18:14 GMT
#68
That was the shittiest blink stalker attack i seen in awhile.
In the rear with the gear!
arkedos
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1426 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-04 18:20:40
February 04 2014 18:16 GMT
#69
On February 05 2014 03:12 Serinox wrote:
TaKe just said (in response to Fnatic news) things in StarCraft future looks bad and that dead game is pretty much confirmed. Many teams told him they will do big budget cuts. The second statement was not that serious, the other two he was pretty serious about.



Well time will tell. I would not take it toooo seriously though TaKe is always acting a bit like a troll.
On the other hand TaKe always had good connections to team officials etc. so there could be a bit of truth in it.

Maybe some teams will cut their SC2 budgets but I dont think SC2 will die.
love esports - hate homophobia
SinCitta
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany2127 Posts
February 04 2014 18:16 GMT
#70
On February 05 2014 03:14 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 03:12 Serinox wrote:
TaKe just said (in response to Fnatic news) things in StarCraft future looks bad and that dead game is pretty much confirmed. Many teams told him they will do big budget cuts. The second statement was not that serious, the other two he was pretty serious about.

If Millenium is allowed to stream WCS with aAa and O'Gaming TV, the team will not recruit a korean player.


I don't get how these things are connected.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
February 04 2014 18:17 GMT
#71
That was the worst Blink stalker all-in I have ever seen. Impressive
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
February 04 2014 18:18 GMT
#72
On February 05 2014 03:17 NovaMB wrote:
That was the worst Blink stalker all-in I have ever seen. Impressive

I was hoping for some "quality" BM
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
February 04 2014 18:20 GMT
#73
On February 05 2014 03:18 Niko_Thien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 03:17 NovaMB wrote:
That was the worst Blink stalker all-in I have ever seen. Impressive

I was hoping for some "quality" BM

Yeah me too, but I guess he wants to keep all of the 600$ that he's going to get.
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
February 04 2014 18:24 GMT
#74
On February 05 2014 03:20 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 03:18 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:17 NovaMB wrote:
That was the worst Blink stalker all-in I have ever seen. Impressive

I was hoping for some "quality" BM

Yeah me too, but I guess he wants to keep all of the 600$ that he's going to get.

I guess I'm a hopeless case, but I still believe in foreign terrans ^^
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
February 04 2014 18:24 GMT
#75
On February 05 2014 03:14 jekku wrote:
That was the shittiest blink stalker attack i seen in awhile.


Blink stalker all-in with 2 sentries, I guess he was hoping to forcefield the ramp?
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
February 04 2014 18:25 GMT
#76
On February 05 2014 03:24 Niko_Thien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 03:20 NovaMB wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:18 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:17 NovaMB wrote:
That was the worst Blink stalker all-in I have ever seen. Impressive

I was hoping for some "quality" BM

Yeah me too, but I guess he wants to keep all of the 600$ that he's going to get.

I guess I'm a hopeless case, but I still believe in foreign terrans ^^

Well Verdi will get 600$ if he loses so...
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
February 04 2014 18:27 GMT
#77
On February 05 2014 03:25 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 03:24 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:20 NovaMB wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:18 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:17 NovaMB wrote:
That was the worst Blink stalker all-in I have ever seen. Impressive

I was hoping for some "quality" BM

Yeah me too, but I guess he wants to keep all of the 600$ that he's going to get.

I guess I'm a hopeless case, but I still believe in foreign terrans ^^

Well Verdi will get 600$ if he loses so...

Oh, what? I thought that's what the one gets who advances...^^ Nvm then ^^
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
February 04 2014 18:28 GMT
#78
On February 05 2014 03:27 Niko_Thien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 03:25 NovaMB wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:24 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:20 NovaMB wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:18 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:17 NovaMB wrote:
That was the worst Blink stalker all-in I have ever seen. Impressive

I was hoping for some "quality" BM

Yeah me too, but I guess he wants to keep all of the 600$ that he's going to get.

I guess I'm a hopeless case, but I still believe in foreign terrans ^^

Well Verdi will get 600$ if he loses so...

Oh, what? I thought that's what the one gets who advances...^^ Nvm then ^^

Winner gets nothing but a Premier spot, which is atleast 2k.
jekku
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1640 Posts
February 04 2014 18:28 GMT
#79
So many commercial breaks.
In the rear with the gear!
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
February 04 2014 18:29 GMT
#80
On February 05 2014 03:28 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 03:27 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:25 NovaMB wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:24 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:20 NovaMB wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:18 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:17 NovaMB wrote:
That was the worst Blink stalker all-in I have ever seen. Impressive

I was hoping for some "quality" BM

Yeah me too, but I guess he wants to keep all of the 600$ that he's going to get.

I guess I'm a hopeless case, but I still believe in foreign terrans ^^

Well Verdi will get 600$ if he loses so...

Oh, what? I thought that's what the one gets who advances...^^ Nvm then ^^

Winner gets nothing but a Premier spot, which is atleast 2k.

Thx, thx!
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings94
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 276
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10800
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1151
NeuroSwarm149
febbydoto56
League of Legends
Doublelift5518
JimRising 672
Counter-Strike
minikerr33
taco 12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox760
Mew2King36
Other Games
summit1g9620
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick363
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 200
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo495
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 36m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.