• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:55
CEST 11:55
KST 18:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7423 users

[IEM] Sao Paulo Day 2 - Groups A & B - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 56 Next
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 12:49:46
January 30 2014 12:49 GMT
#121
On January 30 2014 21:47 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 21:45 lichter wrote:
I've basically reduced my posting to shitposts and sarcasm now

Basically filling in for Wax too?


Wax is now #1 sarcasm on twitter

Is "shitweet" a term because it should be
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
January 30 2014 12:49 GMT
#122
On January 30 2014 21:49 Lorning wrote:
I don't know why, but I feel like cheering for Puck here.

I want to like you, but you... gah.
The Bomber boy
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
January 30 2014 12:50 GMT
#123
On January 30 2014 21:49 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 21:47 Wintex wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:45 lichter wrote:
I've basically reduced my posting to shitposts and sarcasm now

Basically filling in for Wax too?


Wax is now #1 sarcasm on twitter

Is "shitweet" a term because it should be

It now is.
The Bomber boy
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
January 30 2014 12:50 GMT
#124
On January 30 2014 21:49 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 21:49 Lorning wrote:
I don't know why, but I feel like cheering for Puck here.

I want to like you, but you... gah.

He's a Prime fan.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
January 30 2014 12:50 GMT
#125
It's actually Chinese's New Year's Eve tonight. But here I am cheering for Bomber! Please bring me a victory =)
Startale forever.
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
January 30 2014 12:50 GMT
#126
On January 30 2014 21:49 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 21:49 Lorning wrote:
I don't know why, but I feel like cheering for Puck here.

I want to like you, but you... gah.

i know right
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 30 2014 12:51 GMT
#127
On January 30 2014 21:49 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 21:49 Lorning wrote:
I don't know why, but I feel like cheering for Puck here.

I want to like you, but you... gah.

I could cheer for Bomber. But only once...
Community News
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 12:51:47
January 30 2014 12:51 GMT
#128
On January 30 2014 21:50 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 21:49 Wintex wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:49 Lorning wrote:
I don't know why, but I feel like cheering for Puck here.

I want to like you, but you... gah.

He's a Prime fan.

That's fine, except for the shitty final, but it's more that he dislikes Bomber every time he gets the chance ;;.

Reply to the post above:
The Bomber boy
Anlo
Profile Joined December 2013
Sweden485 Posts
January 30 2014 12:51 GMT
#129
On January 30 2014 21:48 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 21:46 Anlo wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:44 Schelim wrote:
ain't nobody hotter than
ToD and Rotterdam


Since you are Austrian you get a pass.

a pass? for what? :D


also Bomber hwaiting!!!!!


With you writing on a new line I just figured you were going for some early-in-the-morn' poerty trying ro rhyme "than" with "Rotterdam". And hey, if that was the case I have heard enough cross-country interviews with Austrians to give you a hearty pass!
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 12:52:08
January 30 2014 12:51 GMT
#130
On January 30 2014 21:50 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 21:49 Wintex wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:49 Lorning wrote:
I don't know why, but I feel like cheering for Puck here.

I want to like you, but you... gah.

He's a Prime fan.

What's wrong with that? All Prime fans are likeable

especially me
Community News
TL+ Member
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 30 2014 12:51 GMT
#131
So how many oracles are we to expect?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 30 2014 12:52 GMT
#132
On January 30 2014 21:51 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 21:50 Aeromi wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:49 Wintex wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:49 Lorning wrote:
I don't know why, but I feel like cheering for Puck here.

I want to like you, but you... gah.

He's a Prime fan.

What's wrong with that? All Prime fans are likeable

Yeah, we identify with your misery
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 30 2014 12:52 GMT
#133
On January 30 2014 21:51 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 21:50 Aeromi wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:49 Wintex wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:49 Lorning wrote:
I don't know why, but I feel like cheering for Puck here.

I want to like you, but you... gah.

He's a Prime fan.

What's wrong with that? All Prime fans are likeable


depends if you're a MKP fan then no
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
January 30 2014 12:52 GMT
#134
Poll: Its PvT, so... Cheese of Choice:

Blink Stalker into fast 3rd (5)
 
45%

Proxy Orcle (3)
 
27%

DTs (1)
 
9%

Blink Stalker + sentry allin (1)
 
9%

Immortal push (1)
 
9%

11 total votes

Your vote: Its PvT, so... Cheese of Choice:

(Vote): DTs
(Vote): Proxy Orcle
(Vote): Blink Stalker + sentry allin
(Vote): Blink Stalker into fast 3rd
(Vote): Immortal push

・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
January 30 2014 12:53 GMT
#135
On January 30 2014 21:51 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 21:50 Aeromi wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:49 Wintex wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:49 Lorning wrote:
I don't know why, but I feel like cheering for Puck here.

I want to like you, but you... gah.

He's a Prime fan.

What's wrong with that? All Prime fans are likeable

especially me

Haha. At least you are a true fan.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 12:54:01
January 30 2014 12:53 GMT
#136
On January 30 2014 21:51 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 21:50 Aeromi wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:49 Wintex wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:49 Lorning wrote:
I don't know why, but I feel like cheering for Puck here.

I want to like you, but you... gah.

He's a Prime fan.

That's fine, except for the shitty final, but it's more that he dislikes Bomber every time he gets the chance ;;.

Reply to the post above:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT68FS3YbQ4

I hate on all ST players, cause their fans are still butt hurt from the Vegas victory. I guess I could stop hating Bomer now he's left them.
Community News
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 30 2014 12:53 GMT
#137
On January 30 2014 21:52 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 21:51 Lorning wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:50 Aeromi wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:49 Wintex wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:49 Lorning wrote:
I don't know why, but I feel like cheering for Puck here.

I want to like you, but you... gah.

He's a Prime fan.

What's wrong with that? All Prime fans are likeable


depends if you're a MKP fan then no

Is this the sarcasm or the shitposting talking?
Community News
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
January 30 2014 12:53 GMT
#138
Gingermuffluff
you always go proxy oracle, there's no choice.
The Bomber boy
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 30 2014 12:54 GMT
#139
On January 30 2014 21:53 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 21:52 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:51 Lorning wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:50 Aeromi wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:49 Wintex wrote:
On January 30 2014 21:49 Lorning wrote:
I don't know why, but I feel like cheering for Puck here.

I want to like you, but you... gah.

He's a Prime fan.

What's wrong with that? All Prime fans are likeable


depends if you're a MKP fan then no

Is this the sarcasm or the shitposting talking?


shitcasm
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
January 30 2014 12:54 GMT
#140
On January 30 2014 21:53 Wintex wrote:
Gingermuffluff
you always go proxy oracle, there's no choice.

Sorry, i havent mastered the art of creating polls with 1 answer yet
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1319
actioN 1232
Soma 631
EffOrt 311
Horang2 215
Pusan 176
Jaedong 151
hero 124
Stork 124
soO 88
[ Show more ]
HiyA 77
ZerO 75
Killer 67
Rush 45
Shinee 33
Sharp 32
sorry 32
Bale 31
Mong 25
NaDa 12
Terrorterran 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
Sexy 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1757
XaKoH 235
Counter-Strike
edward47
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes806
WinterStarcraft786
Other Games
gofns51941
singsing1236
olofmeister1170
ceh9567
Livibee201
Pyrionflax131
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream495
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• StrangeGG 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2330
League of Legends
• Jankos1669
• Rush1518
• Stunt395
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6m
CranKy Ducklings4
Afreeca Starleague
6m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 6m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.