• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:53
CEST 10:53
KST 17:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)32Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8785 users

[IEM] Sao Paulo Day 2 - Groups A & B - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 56 Next
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
January 30 2014 14:56 GMT
#441
On January 30 2014 23:55 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 23:53 Niko_Thien wrote:

Think about the LRers, I want to eat.

No food for you, now back to work.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 30 2014 14:57 GMT
#442
On January 30 2014 23:56 XaCez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 23:55 NovaMB wrote:
On January 30 2014 23:53 Niko_Thien wrote:
https://twitter.com/IEM/status/428903636463525888

Think about the LRers, I want to eat.

No food for you, now back to work.

But...but my Pearl Barley soup is getting cold T_T
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
January 30 2014 14:57 GMT
#443
Oh the go to group B after this. Well then I am gonna go buy food now. (bringing galaxy so I can watch on the bus)
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
January 30 2014 14:58 GMT
#444
On January 30 2014 23:55 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 23:53 Niko_Thien wrote:
https://twitter.com/IEM/status/428903636463525888

Think about the LRers, I want to eat.

Your assigned lunch time was between 12:00-12:30. No food until 18:00. Now be more efficient again, please.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
January 30 2014 14:59 GMT
#445
On January 30 2014 23:55 Wombat_NI wrote:
Well I can cast fluently in Belfastian chav slang, accent and all essentially indefinitely, I'll look into it

Fucking A, I'll cast it with you if need be. I can do a fairly decent Bane from TDKR.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 30 2014 15:00 GMT
#446
On January 30 2014 23:58 Serinox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 23:55 NovaMB wrote:
On January 30 2014 23:53 Niko_Thien wrote:
https://twitter.com/IEM/status/428903636463525888

Think about the LRers, I want to eat.

Your assigned lunch time was between 12:00-12:30. No food until 18:00. Now be more efficient again, please.


Unit NovaMB seems to be malfunctioning, please report to your supervisor
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 30 2014 15:00 GMT
#447
On January 31 2014 00:00 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 23:58 Serinox wrote:
On January 30 2014 23:55 NovaMB wrote:
On January 30 2014 23:53 Niko_Thien wrote:
https://twitter.com/IEM/status/428903636463525888

Think about the LRers, I want to eat.

Your assigned lunch time was between 12:00-12:30. No food until 18:00. Now be more efficient again, please.


Unit NovaMB seems to be malfunctioning, please report to your supervisor

Dont report me to Shellbot please
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
January 30 2014 15:00 GMT
#448
On January 30 2014 23:52 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 23:50 NovaMB wrote:
WM now has 2.5 times more WCS points than Flash.

I still think SPL should somehow award some WCS points.


Would be unfair to Koreans not in Kespa teams. Plus it might have issues with teams that are stacked. Someone like Maru will get to play more than PartinG. Although non WCS events also provide this advantage, at least players can get through qualifiers.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 30 2014 15:01 GMT
#449
When did the LR thread turn into the Paranoia rpg?
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27422 Posts
January 30 2014 15:01 GMT
#450
On January 30 2014 23:59 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 23:55 Wombat_NI wrote:
Well I can cast fluently in Belfastian chav slang, accent and all essentially indefinitely, I'll look into it

Fucking A, I'll cast it with you if need be. I can do a fairly decent Bane from TDKR.

Sweet I can do this too during the intermission (only if drunk though)

+ Show Spoiler +
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
wangstra
Profile Joined March 2011
922 Posts
January 30 2014 15:03 GMT
#451
Lol, they look like they just woke up from a night of drinking.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
January 30 2014 15:04 GMT
#452
Is that you in the clip? If so I feel better about hitting on you.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 30 2014 15:04 GMT
#453
Jjakji only loses to God in TvP
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27422 Posts
January 30 2014 15:05 GMT
#454
On January 31 2014 00:04 Squat wrote:
Is that you in the clip? If so I feel better about hitting on you.

Yeah, and all the other clips there with the guy who looks identical to the guy in that one. I think that's my only drunk upload though thank god
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 30 2014 15:06 GMT
#455
On January 31 2014 00:05 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 00:04 Squat wrote:
Is that you in the clip? If so I feel better about hitting on you.

Yeah, and all the other clips there with the guy who looks identical to the guy in that one. I think that's my only drunk upload though thank god


I assume you're wearing an 80's adidas outfit complete with both pants and hoodie 24/7
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27422 Posts
January 30 2014 15:07 GMT
#456
On January 31 2014 00:06 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 00:05 Wombat_NI wrote:
On January 31 2014 00:04 Squat wrote:
Is that you in the clip? If so I feel better about hitting on you.

Yeah, and all the other clips there with the guy who looks identical to the guy in that one. I think that's my only drunk upload though thank god


I assume you're wearing an 80's adidas outfit complete with both pants and hoodie 24/7

Nah man, I go commando to complete the scumbag image. Plus the occasional onesie
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Dalnore
Profile Joined May 2013
Russian Federation66 Posts
January 30 2014 15:08 GMT
#457
On January 30 2014 23:50 NovaMB wrote:
WM now has 2.5 times more WCS points than Flash.

There's a rule "WCS points can be only awarded after advancing at least one round". Doesn't it apply to IEM? I've thought only top 8 players receive WCS points at IEM due to this rule.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 30 2014 15:09 GMT
#458
On January 31 2014 00:07 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 00:06 Heartland wrote:
On January 31 2014 00:05 Wombat_NI wrote:
On January 31 2014 00:04 Squat wrote:
Is that you in the clip? If so I feel better about hitting on you.

Yeah, and all the other clips there with the guy who looks identical to the guy in that one. I think that's my only drunk upload though thank god


I assume you're wearing an 80's adidas outfit complete with both pants and hoodie 24/7

Nah man, I go commando to complete the scumbag image. Plus the occasional onesie


You Irish sure know how to dress
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 30 2014 15:10 GMT
#459
On January 31 2014 00:08 Dalnore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 23:50 NovaMB wrote:
WM now has 2.5 times more WCS points than Flash.

There's a rule "WCS points can be only awarded after advancing at least one round". Doesn't it apply to IEM? I've thought only top 8 players receive WCS points at IEM due to this rule.

Open bracket counts as a round I would assume
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 30 2014 15:10 GMT
#460
God I hate fucking Reapers
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech93
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 370
Hyuk 240
Leta 91
910 78
Shinee 74
Mong 69
soO 62
ZerO 60
Mind 47
EffOrt 38
[ Show more ]
PianO 36
Killer 36
HiyA 34
Bale 26
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 23
ZergMaN 13
Dota 2
XcaliburYe77
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss450
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King225
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1662
Other Games
summit1g8694
olofmeister1084
singsing846
ceh9562
Happy327
crisheroes263
ArmadaUGS114
Livibee100
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream240
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1304
• Stunt488
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 7m
OSC
4h 7m
Stellar Fest
4h 7m
OSC
15h 7m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.