• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:40
CEST 16:40
KST 23:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8885 users

[WCS AM] Challenger Day 4 Season 1 2014 - Page 44

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 55 Next
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
January 30 2014 06:10 GMT
#861
Didn't Gretorp leave NASL/Hero Level? Why is he casting this? T_T
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
January 30 2014 06:10 GMT
#862
On January 30 2014 15:10 mikumegurine wrote:
watch Suppy and Masa just go 6 pool, proxy 2 rax games, to finsh the night faster lol

PROXY 6POOL
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 30 2014 06:10 GMT
#863
On January 30 2014 15:10 mikumegurine wrote:
watch Suppy and Masa just go 6 pool, proxy 2 rax games, to finsh the night faster lol

God I hope so.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
January 30 2014 06:10 GMT
#864
On January 30 2014 15:05 i.of.the.storm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 14:59 Waise wrote:
On January 30 2014 14:54 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On January 30 2014 14:50 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 30 2014 14:47 juicyjames wrote:
So far in 2014 WCS AM S1:

5 Additional Koreans Qualified (Bomber, Check, KingKong, SeleCT, viOLet)
6 Koreans Eliminated (Apocalypse, Check, KingKong, Sage, Tassadar, viOLet)

Net change of -1 Korean with 16 Koreans left in Premier League Ro32, pending the outcome of Crank vs PiG.

You can probably count SeleCT as American

That's what I do *bald eagle in front of american flag with "I'm Proud to be an American" playing in the background.*


I don't think he intends to go back to Korea, so I'd consider him American.

Also, I hope immortal sentry all ins come back into style... why did they ever stop?

they didn't stop below pro level, trust me


I meant at the pro level of course... I've gotten immortal sentry all-ined in TvP which didn't make sense to me, but it worked. Like, I scouted what looked like immortal sentry, thought it didn't make sense, and then it came and I got steamrolled lol.

But mainly I hope Protosses get better at ending the game before swarm hosts, because it's really shitty for viewers.


Immortal sentry bunker busts were always fairly effective. However, if it gets scouted, it is very hard to transition out of and immortals are no good vs bio once bio has stim and medivacs.
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
January 30 2014 06:11 GMT
#865
Wait, are they playing on dual sight? What is this map?
dreaming of a sunny day
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 30 2014 06:11 GMT
#866
On January 30 2014 15:09 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 15:07 lichter wrote:
PiG doesn't want Darkhoarse to sleep ahahaha

Fack everything right now.


This reminds me of that one time I had to recap a group with Happy Hasuobs Bly and Lucifron.
Moderator
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 30 2014 06:12 GMT
#867
On January 30 2014 15:11 packrat386 wrote:
Wait, are they playing on dual sight? What is this map?


Yeonsu

wtf where have you been
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
January 30 2014 06:13 GMT
#868
On January 30 2014 15:11 packrat386 wrote:
Wait, are they playing on dual sight? What is this map?


What? This map is considered old by now :D
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 30 2014 06:13 GMT
#869
On January 30 2014 15:11 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 15:09 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 30 2014 15:07 lichter wrote:
PiG doesn't want Darkhoarse to sleep ahahaha

Fack everything right now.


This reminds me of that one time I had to recap a group with Happy Hasuobs Bly and Lucifron.

Oh god. That must have been awful.

I mean the worst one was when I did the LR for the first day of the last ASUS ROG. It was 20 Bo5's in one day plus 2+ hours of nothing because of technical issues. I think it took like 12 hours.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
January 30 2014 06:14 GMT
#870
On January 30 2014 15:10 mikumegurine wrote:
watch Suppy and Masa just go 6 pool, proxy 2 rax games, to finsh the night faster lol

They may be tired but I wouldn't put my career on the line on anything other than what I had trained.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 30 2014 06:15 GMT
#871
On January 30 2014 15:14 Firkraag8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 15:10 mikumegurine wrote:
watch Suppy and Masa just go 6 pool, proxy 2 rax games, to finsh the night faster lol

They may be tired but I wouldn't put my career on the line on anything other than what I had trained.

Pretty sure that's what Suppy trains for.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
January 30 2014 06:15 GMT
#872
On January 30 2014 15:12 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 15:11 packrat386 wrote:
Wait, are they playing on dual sight? What is this map?


Yeonsu

wtf where have you been

Lichter, you of all people should know that it's been a while since I've been in LR threads. I basically stopped watching SC2 since the summer.
dreaming of a sunny day
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 30 2014 06:16 GMT
#873
On January 30 2014 15:15 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 15:12 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 15:11 packrat386 wrote:
Wait, are they playing on dual sight? What is this map?


Yeonsu

wtf where have you been

Lichter, you of all people should know that it's been a while since I've been in LR threads. I basically stopped watching SC2 since the summer.


Summer of what year?
Moderator
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
January 30 2014 06:16 GMT
#874
Yes... I like this moveout!
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
January 30 2014 06:16 GMT
#875
makes alot of sense, cause hes korean, korean trained, dont fall for such foreigner shenanigans lol
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
January 30 2014 06:16 GMT
#876
On January 30 2014 15:15 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 15:14 Firkraag8 wrote:
On January 30 2014 15:10 mikumegurine wrote:
watch Suppy and Masa just go 6 pool, proxy 2 rax games, to finsh the night faster lol

They may be tired but I wouldn't put my career on the line on anything other than what I had trained.

Pretty sure that's what Suppy trains for.

I'm sure Demuslim knows allllll about it.

Long live the King of Wings
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 30 2014 06:17 GMT
#877
On January 30 2014 15:16 LimitSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 15:15 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 30 2014 15:14 Firkraag8 wrote:
On January 30 2014 15:10 mikumegurine wrote:
watch Suppy and Masa just go 6 pool, proxy 2 rax games, to finsh the night faster lol

They may be tired but I wouldn't put my career on the line on anything other than what I had trained.

Pretty sure that's what Suppy trains for.

I'm sure Demuslim knows allllll about it.



I did write in my preview Suppy was going to 6 pool him. If only he believed me.
Moderator
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
January 30 2014 06:18 GMT
#878
He has no robo? He will just straight up die to any burrow attack.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 30 2014 06:18 GMT
#879
On January 30 2014 15:17 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 15:16 LimitSEA wrote:
On January 30 2014 15:15 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 30 2014 15:14 Firkraag8 wrote:
On January 30 2014 15:10 mikumegurine wrote:
watch Suppy and Masa just go 6 pool, proxy 2 rax games, to finsh the night faster lol

They may be tired but I wouldn't put my career on the line on anything other than what I had trained.

Pretty sure that's what Suppy trains for.

I'm sure Demuslim knows allllll about it.



I did write in my preview Suppy was going to 6 pool him. If only he believed me.

I didn't read your preview, but I'm disappointed you said 6.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
January 30 2014 06:18 GMT
#880
On January 30 2014 15:17 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 15:16 LimitSEA wrote:
On January 30 2014 15:15 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 30 2014 15:14 Firkraag8 wrote:
On January 30 2014 15:10 mikumegurine wrote:
watch Suppy and Masa just go 6 pool, proxy 2 rax games, to finsh the night faster lol

They may be tired but I wouldn't put my career on the line on anything other than what I had trained.

Pretty sure that's what Suppy trains for.

I'm sure Demuslim knows allllll about it.



I did write in my preview Suppy was going to 6 pool him. If only he believed me.

Are you a psychic or what the flip
Long live the King of Wings
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1329
ComeBackTV 486
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2290
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 29
Mong 26
Yoon 24
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva762
Fuzer 167
420jenkins134
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 177
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King98
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 20m
Stellar Fest
22h 20m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.